/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

RYU GA WO SHIT CLASSU

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Ask for a guest pass in the thread if you don't want to commit to 10 fucking dollars oy vey.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/SAByH
imgur.com/a/Au4nj
imgur.com/a/sti8o
imgur.com/a/ZPPwD
imgur.com/a/MxHKa
youtube.com/watch?v=SbTcmfEGrds
youtube.com/watch?v=_pUL7u-mYqA
bddatabase.net/us/knowledge/
bddatabase.net/us/npc/40045/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

INCOMING

ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Lesbians imgur.com/a/SAByH
Sharky imgur.com/a/Au4nj
Thick imgur.com/a/sti8o
PinkSorc imgur.com/a/ZPPwD
ThickWitch imgur.com/a/MxHKa

Friendly reminder to tell all avatarfags/erpfags/bbcfags to kill themselves

Fuck off steamfags.

My fucking dude right here.

Newfags: you are NOT welcome in this thread

Where is Gremlin-chan and Bimbo-chan?

but you are an avatarfag

Who is Gremlin-chan?

but why?

Daily reminder that Dark Knight is the most fun class

You get oiled whore and magic sword in one package, impressive.

Who is samefag?

dumb na avatarfag who quit the game a few weeks ago

do the eyes look okay?

Please I would rather less people play them.

>crossroads quests

Whyyyyyyyyyy

NA guild?

meh

erping in BnS

NA guild.

>when you get someone to cum by writing how you would suck their cock

this... is the power of... ERP

John, there's no guns in BDO

Any EU guilds with edgy faggots on EU?
I just started playing tho

Valor.

he said edgy faggots with an s, valor is just one guy plus a handful of inactives

Is the Explorer pack worth it?

actually, it's two guys, doxxen and that obese scat vore elf

It's pretty good. The value packs alone make it worth a purchase, not to mention the pet, inventory, permanent horse whistle, equipment coupon if you get enough claws to socket a costume, etc.

No casuals allowed

>valor
>anti-avatarfag
>inner cucks

Ironing pottery

You literally reposted that image more than he has posted his character in this month

This is what happens when you let steam retards into your mmorpg

How do I get more Contribution Points?

He posted that one after someone asked for him to post his ranger.

I think I hate these. I've been sitting on this one for hours because I want to be a moralfag but it seems like if I do it might be a mistake.

Contribute to something.

It doesn't matter at all what you pick.
Just do one on one character and do the other option on a different one for the knowledge.

But muh morals, and I only want to have one character. I strongly dislike doing alts in games.

You're in for a bad time then.
I hope you didn't pick a shit class if you want to endgame.

Chun-Li on suicide watch

I didn't. I picked what I wanted to play anyway it just so happens it's top tier.

>dramavalk shows his face again
i wonder who he's going to start drama with this time?

kys avatarfag

You are going to be at a severe, severe disadvantage if you do not use alts in this game.

first thing you should do is create max amount of characters and park each one in a different gathering area.

New player here, about to hit 40 on my maewha. I'm a little drunk and want to spend some cash. Are there any must-buy items in the pearl shop?

Don't forget to buy the 1 Loyalty Character Slot Expansion Coupon.

outfit and underwear

drink yourself to death

If my situation doesn't inprove, then you can cross me off your list, Kys-Chan

/blog

>Character generation lacks substance

Did he even play?

Oops
*Improve

Can't I essentially do everything on one character aside from the obvious part of not being able to play every class on one character? Is it because family and points stack? I just strongly prefer to only have one character in MMOs. It makes it feel more immersive to me, like that's who I am within the game's world in a way.

here comes the mexican to post his default preset webm

Gimme a blog about your situation, I'm bored.

You won't be able to save failstacks on one nor do world bosses when you're on the other side of the continent. Play how you like, though, you'll decide to like alts later on when you realize the benefits. It's pretty fun to play other characters for a change too once you've played this for a year.

Blonde witchlet where?

Pets
Pets
Pets
Pets
You get free underwear for being a noob on day 18.
Weight increases are good too or inventory slots.
If you're going to buy a costume buy the Canape costume. It gives the xp bonuses that regular ones give and reduces cook time by 2s.

It's nothing special. Just social anxiety, depression and my failure to comprehend "love" and affection getting the best of me.

tl;dr Just another piece of shit that doesn't contribute to society in anyway possible that would just benefit the world better by ending themselves.

/blog

>Is it because family and points stack?
Meant family fame and points

I see, that's a bit unfortunate but I guess I'll see how things play out. I really like the character I made and none of the other options seem to appeal to me much comparatively.

Depression is a bitch, makes you feel lonely even if you got people around you

>dramavalk tried to fall in love with another person on bdo and got rejected again
lel

pottery

The weekend is coming up lads. Post your grinding music.
youtube.com/watch?v=SbTcmfEGrds

What's the reasoning other than the luck? I would've figured space/weight

Please respond

My witch is blonde.

I've made some nice, caring friends from here and they've been helping me smile and cope with it. It's just reality sneaking up on me and snapping my neck. I'm getting sick of my shit, my parents, the only support I have irl are getting sick of my shit, and living with em hasn't been the greatest recently. I want to do something but I can't do anything. My anxiety is so bad, I become a mindblank, stuttering mess just trying to speak to my parents, which results in alot of unfair exchanges

I'm just a pathetic person born to fail anything

I've only fell in love online three years ago, and it was a very special moment for a loser like me that I ponder on about even today. If you're going to falsepost, atleast spoil me with a (You)

Did the developers ever fix this game's terrible pop-in problem? I played it when first came out, but I got tired of characters and environmental elements not appearing until I got close to them.

But is it the cute witchlet? Post nao

Why are niggers even?

Nah it's not your fault man, there's alot of people like you out there. I've seen what depression can do to people and I sincerely hope the best for you user. Try to find light in the little things around you and beat that monster!

Valk or sorc?

Literally WHERE is this NPC?

No, sorry.

It's the illegal alien called Antonio or something. Big moustache and he smiles all the time.

There's a button, next to the mini map written NPC on it, click it and type the npc name on it and hit enter...

bddatabase.net/us/knowledge/
bddatabase.net/us/npc/40045/

Fuckin' knowledge.

She's pretty cute too. Would hold hands with

Is your room clean user?

>game objectively has the best and most in depth character creation in an MMO to date
>"lacking substance"

Sorry for blogging

Thank you for your condolences, user but 10 years later, and I've still yet to beat the monster, it's only growing bigger like the Black Spirit. We can only see what fate has in store for me now

Yes, I'm a clean-nut

i recently picked up this game, and I'm now 52 Witch but they keep telling me in the bottom right corner to get a pet.. It's always sold out on my server and i can't really afford a pet for real cash. Does anyone want to sell me one please, //Sembii

PM me ig cutiepie: get_a_job

>it's only growing bigger like the Black Spirit
The black spirit shrinks after you finish the Valencia quests.

kys niggore

The CC is more in depth than what you would see in triple A western video games like fallout 4.
Big companies could take a couple notes from Korean mmorpgs.

>go to all 3 locations
>not there

Ah, I wouldn't know. I kinda stopped doing his quests after he allowed me to enhance items. Didn't know you were up

How do I start setting up a worker empire?

what kind of armor exposes the gut like that?

You should finish his quests, you get free inventory slots etc.

Should I bite the bullet and buy it?
Combat looks cool

Works on my machine.