playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/wcb/index.html
From Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. to Monday,
May 29, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13024331
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Barely any pulls for squall bsb2 posted

Did you not get enough (You)s last thread about it?

That's some solid luck senpai, nice work. You chasing after any relic in particular after all of that, or just going after whatever banner you can draw on?

What on earth are you blabbering about?

Fine, take one more, jeez.

>people are dumb enough to waste their limited and low stocks of mythril on a banner with 2 good relics

Jesus christ you dumb fucks, just wait for the next fest for squalls's bsb2

>Feeling the urge to pull
>Know that if i do, not only won't i get anything i'd like, but i also won't get what i want from banner 2 as karma

Reminder that what Vayne Solidor has done has been decided by the population

strawpoll.me/13024331

New to RK, am I supposed to be pulling on this banner for Squall or pass on it? I'm still not confidant in knowing when to pull and when not to. Current party is Ramza/Yuna/Tyro/Cloud/Lightning. I'm not overly attached to anyone in it, I can swap them out if I get good relics.

I only saw 2 ppl draw on the banner so far. One of them being me.
And there are at least 4 good things on it.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>Implying popularity determines morality
Wew lad.

All right guys, can you give me your meme magic? I'm gonna pull. I'm gonna bring screenshot for that Raijin SSB. Let's go.

FFVIII event senpai.

Time for us to decide once and for all who the best FFVIII girl is!

maybe

And what did he do right?

TAKE IT

>I'm not overly attached to anyone in it
So who are your faves then? If you're new, have you pulled on the half-priced lucky draw banner yet?

FUJIN

There are a couple good relics, but if you're new you might want to draw on banners that have a higher chance of the better stuff. The extreme fest should be within the next month or so, which will have a bunch of good stuff on banners. There are also the lucky draws before the fest which are also excellent. That's assuming we get the 3 half price ones that came with the JP fest.

There is only one choice.

Stuck to LD's until 2nd tactics event. Threw down hard on Ovelia's BSB. Off course, I got everything except what I wanted.

Keyboard's all fucked up
on the banners*; there will also be two more coming up for white and black mages within the next few days. They'll be around for a few more weeks too, so you'll have a bit of time to get some mythril from the story dungeons.

I mean it'd be cool to have Orlandeau and Agrias in the same team with Ramza. I'd like that, but I don't think either of their stuff is coming for a long while? idk.
>have you pulled on the half-priced lucky draw banner yet?
Nope
Isn't Squall's bsb2 really good though? I don't mind waiting, however.

It's probably Edea.

>there will also be two more coming up
>Only two
you poor fool

I love Quistis's quistises

Everything user, we've been through this before.
We've been through this before so many times that my phone auto-completes this post.

Squall's BSB2 is high damage. That's good on it's own, but it depends on how you build your team. The chances of getting any one relic on a banner is pretty low, too. So it's usually better to give the random number nonsense less of a chance to fuck you over.

Well, there's always the white mage and dungeon update luckies. That relic luck is both amazing and awful though, damn.

Your best bet for Agrias and TGC shit right now are the combat nightmare LD (both), celerity LD (TGC), and the same dungeon update LD in a few weeks. Tactics realm will be a part of the dungeon updates for at least four more times in a row. I've only listed any of the half-priced banners, as I don't remember any specifics about the stuff you're looking for on fest or special banners.

Two more for the nightmare campaign, dipshit. Obviously not the DU or the pre-extreme fest one day only LDs.

I'd kill for a dance session with best girl

Downsides for the nightmare lucky draw banners is, of course, the relic pool size. So many characters in the same ability school will really dilute what you'd want. However, as a new player, synergy in general is really good to get from any half-priced banner while you can.

We should be getting a 50 mythril gift soon (5 mythril per day, for ten days), so that's a bit helpful.

Screw it. I'll give it a go and see how it turns up. Please grant me some of that meme magic to see me through this.

oh shid
oh fug

just pulled Yuna's Conductor. maybe now I can finally clear stages that give memory crystal II

Go ahead. Just don't go nuts pulling if you don't draw one of the decent ones.

>That relic luck is both amazing and awful though, damn.

hit up all 4 of the half price (25 mithril) banners first. don't waste your time on the 5 mithril single pulls until after that.

>don't waste your time on the 5 mithril single pulls until after that.
Or at all, unless they're actually doing 100-gem shit.

pretty much this. just save mithril for half off specials, there is at least one every month or so.

the farther you get, the more scarce mithril becomes too. so don't blow it all on 5 mithril single pulls.

Here's hoping for the best

Well?

>Almost reflexively opened rk to pull with user
These next couple days are going to be a trial.

I T S Y O U R S M Y F R I E N D

Excellent taste.

>Quistis is a beta with no self confidence or backbone
>Rinoa is overly emotional and has a history with seifer
>Selphie is mentally 7 years old
They are all pretty bad, but Rinoa is the least awful

Quistis best

Edea distant second

>Cosplay
>Terrible cosplay at that
Kill yourself.

>mentally 7 years old
She just likes trains dude. A 7 year old wouldn't handle Trabia as well as she did.

I got Selphie's faerie tail and Irvine's betelgeuse, and Edea's coat, but no Squall..
idk if any of those are good

PURE!!!

>instaheal with last stand
>Can't remember if that's his bsb or ssb, but still solid breaks
>Dark imperil
Could be worse.

calm down, kid

Yer late, bubby

I pulled again because I'm upset that I didn't get it and I got Raijin's ssb, Zell's ssb, Irvine's ssb, and Quistis' ssb all in the same pull.
So basically in total I got everything on the banner besides squall. A..any of those good?

Glad to see my atrocious BE luck follows me no matter the mobage.

lmao, time to reroll kid

I did 2 pull.

>4/11
>2/11

First one: Raijin SSB x 2 / Irvine SSB / Zell SSB

Second One: Quistis SSB and pic related.

Wanted Irvine BSB but with Squall BSB2 I believe I'm fine.

Ouch. Well Irvine's is a penta break, so you could try to use that and his bsb together for a good amount of stat rape but i can't remember if he has access to lifesiphon or wrath for that to be feasible.

What's up with her "I've seen some shit!" eyes?

Still waiting for the NIER X Mobius crossover.

You have good support shit with Irvine, and Selphie's medica is instant. Those two should be on your team for a good while. You screwed yourself by relic chasing instead of stopping at the first draw.

Pretty funny how she doesn't mind sleeping with the guy that killed her family and destroyed her town.

Seems like they were just trying to hurry up and let you get a 2nd party member at that point.

>playing Mobius unironically

Well, what happened happened. I tried. If I didn't I would've just been nagging myself nonstop to do it; I'm weak with this stuff. Nothing I can do now, I'll just keep playing and put those two in my party.

Wasn't Kain a 2nd party member by then?before backstabbing you of course.
I'm only playing it for the judge magister job costume.
Once that event comes and I either don't get it or OO is released, I'll quit it.

FUCK YOU

PLAY MY GAME

He disappears after Rydia uses Titan in the mist village, and Cecil is solo until he takes her to the inn in Kaipo.

He didn't intentionally kill her family and destroy her town, besides he defended her from the people who wanted her family killed and her town destroyed.

It pretty much just gives you an opportunity to have someone with white magic until you run into Tellah. You usually don't even need more than a potion or two for the first dungeon.

>28k in the rankings
>need to go sleep now
i'm not gonna get that 5% moogle am I?

You are lucky in that we are getting gift mythril soon to help build up your stock a bit. It would be a really bad idea to keep relic chasing on VIII banner one since you have pretty much every other thing there. You are better off going into half-price banners to build synergy up. Maybe you'll luck out to get shit for characters you want, or you wont. It won't sting as much as the 100 mythril you used currently.

Could probably post Rydia shit all day, but there's no reason for it. It seems like there's a lot of stuff of Cecil and her walking through the desert, even though it's like a 30 second trip from the town to the cave once she's conscious.

There's still about 4 hours and 30 minutes before it ends. If you can get up within 4 hours and use 4-5 orbs, you should be fine.

Here's hoping I don't have a bad night and decide to make a dumb decision like wasting it on the VIII banner, I'm sometimes very stubborn to levels of extreme idiocy when not in the right mind. Thank you though, I do intend to pull on half-price ones as it makes sense. On a related note, if I have multiple of the same 3 star or 4 star weapon..am I supposed to fuse them or something or do I just sell all duplicates? my inventory is cluttered.

Best Rydia: young, teenage, or JoJo?

Got mostly shit from the Combat and Summon LDs, but scrounged up enough mythril from the VIII event to do another half price pull -- went with Celeity. 2/11 Rikku BSB and Zack BSB, pretty happy with that pull. But, broke now kupo. Wonder if I should do anymore lucky nightmares or just wait for the half-price Fest banners?

Also young mother Rydia.

Probably wait. The other 2 upcoming banners have kind of a shit spread, although it's not like you couldn't get something good. The support banner might be a good idea if you don't have a support BSB already.

I used the last ticked to mage mage donut and I got thief donut...

Is there a point to rising a second Xon? I suppose it's because their passive stacks and I can get rare shit easily?

For those who participated, how have your lucky draws been so far?

As a reminder, if everything pans out well for global, the pre-fest LDs should be Imperil element, Curaga medica, and BSB + UP. They were around for one day only, so hopefully you'll have some mythril saved up in case we get them.

That artist really grew on me. I liked how it seemed like her chocobo was getting more useless as the art progressed to later bosses.

1/11 on all four banners (bs af desu)
Tyro BSB, Rikku SSB2, Braska SSB, Leon BSB

Damn, user... Appreciate the Rydia love. I'm a shit drawfag , but I feel the urge to do one this weekend. Would you like to request a scene? Regardless age: NO LEWDS

Tyro OSB, dupe Wakka SSB, Seymour SSB, Raffa SSB, Locke BSB, Rikku BSB, Tyro SSB, Edge Last Stand SSB
So, all were shit except Celerity which was quite good.

Draw her riding on Titan's shoulders.

>NO LEWDS

aww... come on, user... you gay?

Could have been better, could have been worse. Missed a screenshot of Edward's BSB and Wakka's SSB. Tempted to start getting a holy team together. Probably not gonna pull any more until the BSB+ banner, got too much Black and White, have good Medica's, and don't really need Imperils.

Here's a weird one that I kept because of the subject matter. I get Rydia and Kuja, and the 2nd from left is a Romancing Saga 3 boss. Who is the other person, though?

It's weird, but I've never seen something with her reappearance where she comes out of nowhere to kill Golbez's shadow dragon. Maybe that would be good?

>Terra SSB
>Edgar OSB
>Setzer SSB
>Red XIII SSB
>Zidane SSB (dupe)
I want my 100 mythril back

heya /ffg/ any of these nightmare banners worth it?