Asymmetrical Slasher General /asg/ /dbdg/ /f13g/

Its Here Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online Multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
An upcoming slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
Game is set to release on May 26th.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
a scam
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/135508833661746793/

Hooked Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mF629C5WRqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JASON 9 DEFENSE FORCE AHAHAHAH

Which F13 movie should I rewatch right now while I wait?

4 if my favorite. It's got Crispin Glover and is quintessential 80score.

The F13 movies have a Downwards Fucks:Budget ratio. If you want a less serious F13 then watch Jason X or 8. 9 is Trash. If you want a more 'classic' Friday the 13TH movie, watch 4-6

4. 6. and 7 are always good bets.

4 is easily the best of the 'classic formula' Friday the 13th in which Jason is hidden from screen for most of the film.

6 and 7 are both great entries in which Jason takes more center stage and has consistent screentime throughout the movie.

Claudette is cute! CUTE!

people defend that movie?

People give X a lot of shit, but it's fucking hilarious and at least has Jason doing shit throughout the movie.

I fucking love Jason X. Funny as fuck and does a good job of making fun of itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=mF629C5WRqU

X is fine but VI did meta humor first and was a more competent movie

Hh, 6 is by far a better film. I'm just saying that X gets bullied a lot by casual watchers when it's a perfectly enjoyable film, especially compared to 9.

Doesn't make her less cancer

I can't wait until we get some fucking real waifus

I am tired of this nigress and all the butterfaces we've been stuck with

This so much. Crispin Glover's death is pretty fuckin brutal too

>Hey Ted, where the hell is that corkscrew?!

Plus, those twins (that the flirty girl is half based on (her upper half, her bottom half is based on Terry from part 2)

Who /comfy/ here?

W-what should I say to her guys?

is it pretty much agreed upon that AJ is both the best to play and the most attractive, more so than the girl designed pretty much just to be attractive?

Fuck off faggot, get a real job and stop abusing autist people, your mom must be very dissapointed of you being a son of a bitch.

Did you went to college to whore yourself to pinoy trannies??

WE LIVE BOYS

Stay mad fuccboi

>w-what music do you like

Whats that shit, fuckin money??

DO you agreed to whore your analprolapse for money no dignity, honour, respect for yourself.

Just an attention whore showing his Miyamoto size dick to retard persons so they can donate.

Not an succesful job that does something for society and contrubutes to mankind??

You're a cancer, surely your mom thinks the same that his son grew up to be a stupid fuck that is never going to achieve anything

Wrong

Deborah is clearly best girl

Well, it was nice knowing you /dbdg/

But it's time for me to venture off into my own world.

I hope you all have fun friends.

You roll random perks lmao.

but what if i forget my rituals ?

Can you play from a different server, im mexican so iwant to play with any of you guys, for some comfy game, but i dont know if we can??

the perks don't seem to be that major based on the percentages but then again that's an uncommon perk, I wonder what an Epic perk looks like

>join match
>die in like 2 minutes

well it was fun i guess

Foxy just rolled 8% detect dodge with 0% extra noise

gitgud

will have to see how much that plays an effect I guess. I'm not thrilled at an RNG perk system though.

a good Jason routinely patrols the phone, the cars, and the boat.

if you fuck up fixing something just fucking run

It's up.

>Actual midnight release

Raise your hand if you came here from the /v/ thread and bought the game after it unlocked early.

Thicc booty > muh yellow fever

>yellow fever
???

Deborah Kim is a Korean girl..

Well then she's the least korean looking chink I've ever seen. I'm just in it for the sweater puppies.

jk I'm actually for Jenny

there is something so funny about negotiating with Jason, I traded his mom's shirt back and the location of a chad in exchange for my life

>can't rebind controls in F13
In what fucking world has this ever been acceptable?

well, Chris in the movie (who she's based on) was pretty cute so I can accept that.

It's still a nigger lynching simulator

S M H

>me and one other guy
>Jason is yelling in mic about some guy fucking with his mom
>Offer to sell him out for my life
>He accepts then kills me

lel

playing with people w/ voice chat is so much more fun

Not its not. Jenny for life

>playing Jason
>see the boat start moving
>teleport over and get in the water
>boat is almost near the exit
>tell the Jenny on it to wait and let me get on
>she fucking does
>tip it over
>drown her ass
>boat is now basically unusable

Question... can you form a party with 1+ friends and then join a public game/quick match? Or is it super gay like ME:A where you have to make a private match, invite your friends, and then open the last slots to the public, and it takes half an hour to find people because quickmatchers don't get in it only people looking for the specific map you're on or something.

>tfw fighting Jason with an axe
>tfw hit him twice and knock him out
>everyone still dies including Tommy

how

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>if you leave the match you get 1/5th of the exp you wouldve gotten

who the fuck thought this was a good idea

>Only one negative review has any thought put into it
>Rest are useless or from idiots playing on toasters surprised the game can't run
>Most hours played is all of 1

can anyone help me here? I mean between that and not being able to rebind the keys are the decision between buy and nobuy for me.

>tfw they delayed the game for almost a year and didn't fix anything of value

I want to marry AJ!

>Start with the average counselor for stealth and repair
>Every other fag is vanessa again
>They inevitably draw Jason's fire
>Level up enough to unlock AJ within two games for max stealth
>3 escapes in a row without a scratch

>Savini and counselor DLC is broken
>combat stance still broken, Jason can just grab you
>out of 9 games have yet to escape but am the last alive

>Jason shifts
>Instantly grabs me
>Dead
>Cant do shit

What's the point of defense mechanics if he can do that...

Least I got AJ for max stealth now, lot of quitters to, 3 jasons left after like 10 minutes.

How can you even do stealth.

As soon as you walk into a building he knows where you are

>Second game I get to be Jason for the first time since beta
>Grab a counselor and spam the grab kill key to see how long it takes
>Still instantly kills them like in the beta
As fun as it is being OP, that shit needs fixing. Why even bother having an escape chance if Jason can just delete you as soon as you're grappled?

>pick Kenny the average homosapien
>everything 5
>escape everytime with stealth, outrunning, or just fighting back
>tfw I can do anything for any situation

Who /Gay/ here?

The game is actual garbage. Not sure what they changed from the beta but, I can't win

Sense takes a while for Jason to even unlock. Before and afterwards you need to focus on keeping your noise down and composure up. Stick to well-lit areas, use your flashlight at all times possible, only jog if you need to and NEVER sprint unless Jason is on your ass. Bam, you're now instantly better than 90% of the people playing and your survival chances just skyrocketed.

Jason's meant to be overpowered, and the devs don't care about cancerous esports """balance""" like DBD.

have people have still not figured out Vanessa's stealth is so low she's visible from space?

The point isn't balance, the point is having mechanics in the game that are for all intents useless, why let people mash to break free if he can just murder you on the spot, or let people have weapons when his grab overrides everything and he can grab you out of shift.

I don't give a fuck about balance, I get Jason's meant to be OP but its not fun to get killed without any chance to do anything.

>can't run this game on an RX 480

wait is he serious? Isn't that one of the newest cards released?

They all think that max sprint and stamina will save them.
>Mfw throwing a knife at them as they try to lazily jog away to save stamina and they end up too wounded to run properly without constantly falling over themselves

>would rather have an 8v1 party game instead of a serious attempt at making a balanced asymmetrical horror game

lmao sure

>game is out for me
>still not sure on buying it

One or two of my friends are going to get it, but sell me it guys

Games not that well optimized I'm getting occasional frame drops into the low-mid 50's on a 6700k/1070 on the epic preset at 1080p. I shouldn't ever be dropping below 60 on my specs but its not enough for me to cry about and drop the game. An RX480 is definitely able to run it though that guy most likely has retarded standards as to whats playable.

>buying at release

are you fucking retarded

I mean, I personally won't buy it, but at least wait for a sale, damn

>wanting esports cancer instead of an immersive Friday the 13th sim.

when i think of slasher movies i sure do think of all the survivors juking killers by jumping in windows over and over.

>muh immersion

literally kys

Pros:
>Jason is too strong to meme on like in DBD
>Actual differences between counselors that aren't cosmetic
>Multiple ways to escape, including killing Jason
>In-game VOIP
>Can be pretty spooky
Cons:
>Jason will demolish you easily if he catches you alone
>If you're grappled and you don't have a pocket knife you're fucked
>Have to stay in the round the whole time after your death to collect max XP (this is because they need at least one dead person available to be Jarvis)
>Combat is wonky so trying to save someone from Jason isn't really possible unless everyone gangs up on him
It's fun if you can get over getting absolutely fucked if Jason catches you early in the game, but it's understandably not for everybody.

>no argument

lol

Well shit, I've got an RX 580 myself.
I'm considering getting F13 later, but if it really is as bad as that guy says it is, I'm going straight for a refund.

Is the boat really only a 1 person escape or does it need to be started for other people to get in?
I couldn't find out because Jason showed up and I just gunned it

I'm running an i7 with a GTX 960 and the game runs fine on medium, so there's that.

it holds 2

has to be started up. you did the right thing. altruism kills

Dont take the boat if its Jason from 7, you will die.

My problem was the fact that the gameplay felt so slow and unexciting when I was playing it in beta. It was super slow paced.

You don't even need to start it near other people, they just need to be nearby after it's been started, like the car.

>In the two seater with a useful kenny riding shotgun
>Have no idea which way to go to get to the exits
>Car still slides all over the road
>Jason shifts onto the road in front of us
>Swerve like a madman and blow past him towards the exit
>Was literally an inch from stopping the car and killing us both

>part 8 is FASTER than the boat

>everyone escaped
>match doesn't end
>have to wait the timer out

fucksake

>enter combat stance
>dodge
>Jason just grabs me through my dodge

Are these devs just fucking stupid or what?

It's still slow if you're trying to stealth, which you should be. The only character really built for fighting Jason is locked behind 8 levels and you'll need a perk that starts you with a bat to make him really good.

So is it worth the 40 dollar price tag?

Did they ever balance Jason's fucking teleport where he flies across the map and has x-ray vision and shit?

That was some of the dumbest stuff I've ever seen.

t. someone who dodged badly.

no

The first Jason unlocked has a grip strength buff. Not all Jasons have that.

Nah m8 you just need to use those dark souls skills

Well no, those are his skills, the main problem is him being able to grab you out of the teleport with no chance to fight back.

As a backer, fuck no.