/bbg/- Bloodborne General

Sexy chin edition

Burned and abandoned by men >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bloodborne/comments/5gkjtz/icymi_i_made_a_build_planner_in_google_sheets/
youtube.com/watch?v=V2XGp5ix8HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He STILL hasn't posted it

You fucks don't think Miyazaki will deliver but he will
See you in a couple of weeks

Why do I need to do Lower Loran and Great Isz? Can't I just go straight to Ihyll?

WAIFU POSTING BANNED THIS THREAD

YOU POST WAIFU? DING DONG BANNU
YOU POST LEWDS? DING DONG BANNU
YOU POST YURIA? OH YOU BETTA BAREEV THATS A BANNU

Red jelly

Time for Lower Pthumeru so that I can get my lost versions of Boom Hammer/Moonlight so I can upgrade them

No layer 4 Yuria, thank you for your presence, sorry for dying to the same fucking attack a gorillon times. Also, got this from HBLB. VERY NICE

No idea what to do with the Ring, can't find it in the inventory either.

I just want it to be good whatever it is

>and
You don't need to do both but you need the red jelly from one of them

what about husbandos?

those are acceptabru

Ah hadn't even thought of that thanks guys. On another note, why is Loran Darkbeast even a boss? Just melted it without even paying attention.

That's alright, it happens. Nice Abyssal.

I was gonna ask where it shows up in your inventory, I would assume key items or something. I thought I had found it on this character as well but I can't find it so I suppose not.

There's a level 1 pthumeru root out there with a messenger bath

fag

Let's avoid cancerous waifu/husbando posting in general.

I never knew this.

11 STR 11 SKL ARC build for the cutter and the saif brothas

You can't stop me user!

>just melted Loran darkbeast
You playing on a ps4 pro?
He always murdered me with the frame dips, but he's much easier now that those are mostly gone

Well, it's been over a year since I've even touched Bloodborne, and since I'll be dealing with adjusting to the gameplay's unique tempo and framerate all over again, Does anyone want to engage in jolly fresh build cooperation?

Not looking to get carried, just figured it would be more fun with pals.

Excuse me I meant Silver Beast, my back. He died so fast I really didn't even get to notice his name.

8i29rqz3

Is 40/40 SKL/BLT a meme if I'm doing a level 120 build?

It's a key item.
ws42v9nv is the glyph, layer 3 before boss.

Nothing noteworthy on this chalice aside from the ring.

>detected malicious code in the image
wut

JUST POST IT ALREADY

l-lewd

Same boat user, I would but I'm just about to head to bed now that I've killed the BSB

>my back
You're really having trouble with this today, aren't you

Oh yeah, one thing I found quite strange.

A brainsucker at Ihyll. Didn't know it was possible.

I may have consumed a few alcoholics drink to ease my slog through these Chalices tonight

I will be farming triangle cold abyssals in p3umyztu for a while, come if you want, pass is bbg333

Might as well do 50/50

What boss is that?

Is this a good build for the Beast Claw? I want the 15 ARC just for the Beast Roar

is there any calculator for Hunter Tool AR?

Yeah it's pretty uncommon I think. Ihyll brainsuckers are what people farm for radial arc % + flat arc gems.

Elder

>Alleged thumbnail posted last thread
>Was away and missed it

Did someone save it? My degeneracy demands it.

>HMPH

Go cruel fate to save 1 point in blt to put in vit, otherwise good

You could easily ditch the skill and not lose much AR if you wanted more in VIT or ARC

Low End, just looks bad overall. Try Jezebel build.
Ditch the skill and put more end

I'll start making my way down there. L3 or L4?

No calculator but there is a chart. I'll post when I get home unless any other anons have it saved?

If I'm going to me maining the Rifle spear, what's my ideal BLD/SKL split? 25/50? 30/30?

is it just me, or is the Molotov not actually on there?

L3

Am I retarded or are there 6 tools listed but only 5 lines?

Any chart with DLC tools?

it's covered up by the rope molotov which deals the exact same damage

25/50/9+ Str/Skl/Blt, the shots will always do piss poor damage

based molotov

reddit.com/r/bloodborne/comments/5gkjtz/icymi_i_made_a_build_planner_in_google_sheets/

There's a hunter tool calculator included in this spreadsheet, just remember to make a copy so you can edit values.

I-I did but it's pretty small

so basically, if you plan to go arcane, you want it up to 70, where the TT and CB start to slow down?

> six listed items
> only five lines on the chart.
FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Triggered my autism/ocd

Post it, please. I beg of you.

see Either 50 or 70, yeah.

Those are by far the most worthless Tools

Framerate Elitist here.

To all the fine anons who told me not to give up and let myself adjust to the framerate again, you were right.

This game is still a fucking masterpiece.

I'm resonating now. And to double-check: we normally until his second phase and then we BSE him to death, right?

Yee

Is this better Senpais

Drop 10 from End and move it to Skill, it'll get a noticeable gain with gems

perfect

Thwn why have them seperate? Why not just list them as the same line?

Sorry, Segalt. My damage output is shit

>ACB
>worthless

In PvP maybe, but it's got great utility in staggering larger bosses. That's about it though

Also you're not really capping at 70 purely for those tools, it's just a good stopping point without going all the way to 99, most of the tools have reasonable scaling even after 50.

I don't know man, I didn't make it

Got a shit one, again !

perfect

retard

I got a bad one as well, though it's still better than what I have. Just starting to gem up this character

>fighting gascoine
>fast paced, fun boss
>he goes super saiyan-dog mode
>jumps at me
>misses
>gets stuck in a wall
>just kill him while he's defenseless
So this... is the power... of a beastly idiot.... whoa...

Its good, user, don't worry. 30 end is a bit much but claws excel at pressuring so it's OK for a dedicated build

20 End is enough my dude, don't know why people are recommending way more for Claw. More damage is better at that point, or Vit too.

This is the kind of idiot who only looks at raw numbers and plays the same with every single weapon and then complains about balance.

The damage from skill is negligible after you build beast meter up, boosting the damage up to 300%. To do that, you have to be aggressive and equip beast runes, meaning you won't have a stamina rune. 30 END is fine, 27 would be ideal.

Well shit, forgot that would happen, switching rune

The dude already has 2 Clocks, Vit would be an even better investment.

Its ok, we can farm amy latter if you want

swamp in an Isz chalice

*Anti-Clocks

I like your fashion. Others might call it boring, but I like it.

Didn't pay attention to the runes there, just looked at stats. Let me correct myself them

drop End to 27 and change runes to Anti-Clock, Clock and Beast. Remove arcane and get 50 vit, tools are useless and just drag the fight.

What should I do

But I never complain about balance user, I'm just saying having already 2 stamina runes and 30 End is pretty overkill

go 30 END
fuck the skill

Got the atk down meme, again !

Make your build and not let other anons with other playstyles dictate it too hard, that's what you should do.

50 vit

Do this and remember

youtube.com/watch?v=V2XGp5ix8HE

For what it's worth, my beast build is BL110, 45/27/50/25/7/6 with Clock3/Clock2/Anti-Clock3.

thanks. I like to keep it simple

POST IT

BB2 or AC6, give me either one and I'll be happy

He actually did it, the absolute madman