You have 45 seconds to name a car than will get you more women that a C5 Z06 will

You have 45 seconds to name a car than will get you more women that a C5 Z06 will.

Around here? Audi R8. Without a doubt and without effort.

Not even joking, women love it because it's cute.

kek

LS2 GTO

Even my gf knows thats an old car
She wouldnt hop in it because its too old

Also GM a shit

in 2008 maybe.
>omg why is it so old?
>why do you have to move the stick like that? Isn't it supposed to say "drive"??

Literally any motorcycle

Any Ferrari.
Bang.

>omg why is it so old?
>why do you have to move the stick like that? Isn't it supposed to say "drive"??
>what are those hissing noises?
>why is there a fire extinguisher in the footwell?
>why are there metal bars in the cabin?
>why is it so loud?
>*unleashes 900WHP big turbo LS motor*
>*after 3 seconds of brutal accelaration slam brakes on at 150mph and immediately have violent sex by the side of the road*
Women can't resist a turbo LS, anyone who knows anything about cars knows that.

My truck more seats more room and more use

Bedford Rascal because more space in the back

>3 seconds of brutal accelaration
>150mph
You must be thinking of a different car.
A better one.

Miata.
Women don't care about cars nor can they tell its cheap.

The only women you'll get is women trying to buy your car

Any mercedes cabriolet

>he thinks a 900WHP vette wouldn't easily do 70-150mhp in less than 3 seconds, even at half throttle and while towing an RX7
Clearly never driven a car with the torque of an LS.

Yeah people have called my car a racecar because I painted the calipers red so this is kinda true as long as it looks good.

Please, Alphonse.

He hates gm, it's not him

It does literally get the most women

Who's the other jackass who makes countless "Why don't you own a vette?" threads?

I've had maybe 4/5 girls in my miata since I've had it the past half year. Each and every single one loved it

holy shit the delusion on this yak herding forum

Dead hookers in the trunk can't love user

If it makes you feel better I only banged one of said chicks

Prez/o/

Literally any Ferrari ever made, all it needs is the Ferrari logo on the front

jeep

*Blocks your path*

Fucks sake

C6

Headlights hella old on C5. nowadays

C6 is ugliest vette

pic related

any ferrari

something cute and old like an old VW beetle

these are what girls actually like, the ferrari is for basic bitches, the vw is for hipster chicks

supercars get no girls, besides ferarris, they think they are uncomfortable, for douchey guys and are too show off

also any luxury car like a mercedes or bentley

I'm surprised no ones mentioned the G-wagon

WOMEN
DO
NOT
CARR
ABOUR
CARS
STOP
MAKING
THESE
THREADS
JACKASS

Second wrangler
Or literally any truck, ever. Providing its half clean

He says a vette with a turbo and 900whp. Think something you see on 1320video, not out of the showroom.

Spotted the virgin.

Women generally LOVE big cars with dark colors. Psychologically it shows power and status.
There are some that adore the Mercedes G-Class and the Range Rover, but for most any SUV would be good enough (as long as it doesn't look strange like a G6x6 or strange colors/illustrations).
-
Remember guys, women have "emotive" brains, not "logical" ones. They don't care how fast it goes or whatever.

A big black...Truck.

>being this obsessed

not obsessed we can just spot you easily you have the same pictures and use the same phrases every time you stupid fucker

that poster wasn't even me. you're beyond obsessed. holy shit lol.
>you have the same pictures
when did i post geralt ITT? exactly. i didn't. i just arrived. get help with your obsession

Wanna know how I know you're underage?

no

>caring about what women think of you
i feel bad for straight people

Literally this. Don't straight people know that being gay is superior and that it makes you more successful?

Right to an extent

They're conversation starters, ice breakers and confidence boosters. Those three factors are what gets the ladies, not them going "oh he's got a base spec Mustang let me gobble his sausage"

Apparently girls like rusted out trucks. Who knew?

2017 camaro

prius

:^) a c6

>Who knew?

Balding guys who look like my friend's pedophile uncle and think ugly white trash with daddy issues are 10/10.

C5s is getting old, women don't like old cars.

The car itself won't get you in the pants of a woman.

Yeah that's what I'm saying senpai

Any jeep you can take the doors off of.

What do I win?

Women and normies can't tell the age of corvettes nor can they estimate the current value of them. All they know is it is an "expensive car"
>t. '99 C5 owner

Also a corvette is going to get you more attention from Boomers than women. I get rude looks/comments for being young and owning one. They mostly assume I'm a trust fund kiddie, whilst they drive around in their 2017 malibu econobox that cost more than I bought the C5 for.

True. My c5z gets more props from boomers as much as it does the younger crowd. I've had females tell me it's a nice/cool car but that's really it.
Any car that females perceive as above average helps you in the sense that they assume you have some of your shit together, but doesn't paint the whole picture.

I drive a vw and am a trendy faggot

where is my hipster poon, fucker

Jeeps are for fags.

Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited

Almost anything, that screams midlife crisis; I'm going bald, I have a small penis and I can't afford a Porsche.

If you can afford a C5 Z06, you can afford a 996 Targa/C4S or base 997.

There is no car to top the C5 Vette. Even /our guy/ Matt Farah has one, along with his 12" cock and massive bank balance, it's just another asset in his toolbox of women-pulling weapons.

I've heard sometimes Matt fucks so many women in one night he has to take a week off work just for his dick to recover.

Then you would have to be the worlds biggest idiot to get the Vette as it shouts poorfag to everyone.

This. Reminds me of that one user who always posts his white trash girlfriend and gets super triggered when you call her ugly.

user picks a 2 seater to pick up wimenz

Even before I knew shit about cars, I always knew Corvettes meant performance. They were never on the level of a supercar or a Porsche, but they were well above any of your daily sports cars. They sort of occupy this unusual position of decadent and rare and unpractical and midlife crisis all rolled into one.

As some poster said, for a young guy to own one, a girl thinks you got your shit together. If you are 50+, its conveys midlife crisis or manbaby, when in fact its just a guy spending his car on something fun.

I still think a guy can get more chicks by riding a Bike than any car ever will.

Literally porsche from 2000+

Girls like porsche. Grannys in nursing homes like corvettes.

German cars will probably only get chicks in eastern europe lol unless its something pretty like a bmw Z or a supercar/911/cayman

>i'm surprised not everybody here is from russia/3rd world in general
Most women in developed countries think its an old suv or a military truck.

>4 doors more whores
>long bed long dick
>tint so dark cause your bitch inside
>muh cummins

If I was a 60 something with graying hair and wanted women in their 60s and 70s that go "Ohhh I remember that car from when I was a little girl!" I'd buy a corvette.

Girls with daddy problems.

underated

t. rob ferretti

...why is the m3 GTR from NFS most wanted in forza?

Because someone wasted a day of their life painstakingly recreating the livery out of primitive shapes and lines in the Forza livery editor?

>big black truck
>posts a white truck

thts some crazy shit, especially considering how mediocre that game was. and that car in that game.

Not painstaking at all, the shapes are simple, it wouldn't have taken more than 15-20 minutes.

>rare
wat