pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMg3aKS6m1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know that bodyslide preset.

Too similar to Concord?

Give that filthy meat bag a shower. Shit like this is why KL-E-O is best girl.

a bit

>doesn't like dirty girls
Fag

>likes girls that kill everyone they meet
This really activates my almonds.

That was supposed to read
>likes girls that don't have a plan to kill everyone they meet.
No bully, I am severely Autistic and retarded.

Yeah I think I'm going to scrap it and make the layout more like this.

that much was obvious when you made it clear that you don't like girls dirty

K-L-E-O would be twice as attractive smeared in engine grease, fact

Looks cool!

The only thing smeared on KL-E-O is the blood of her enemies. Get out of here with your degenerate ideas!

whats this mod for?

What's with this soundtrack and muslim praying noises? feels like i'm in the middle of iraq

>first walkthrough
>wander around
>no ammo types
>no ammo crafting
>shitty beginner unfamiliar weapons
>shitty mousquet
>meelee is unviable
>meet dance
>impress him
>offers me to join the brotherhood
>you will have access to our arsenal and the brotherhood on your back
Since this is not an rpg there is no way this is not the best decision in the game
AD VICTORIAM

The BoS are only not the shittiest faction because two of them are even more awful.

Also there is ammo crafting in the dlc and ammo types were kinda garbage and are replaced with the upgrading of your actual guns, not sure why the hate for the beginner weapons but also melee is pretty fucking good if you have any clue what you are doing.

welcome to the brotherhood brother

I want to make a classic monster movie themed questline, set in an isolated smalltown far from Boston. Friendly little pre-war town that's under attack by fly and ant people, you help them by defending the town, capturing a mutant fly man, and assisting in an autopsy. Evidence leads to them coming from a lab outside of town, and being produced by a ZAX supercomputer.
That's just the general idea at the moment anyway.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
WHY IS THERE A BRIDGE AND THERE IS NO CONVENIENT WAY FOR MY DOG TO GO THROUGH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so, my sanctuary citizens just refuse to enter my build settlement homes, pre-war homes from the homemaker mod, and they just stand around in the old rotting default sanctuary homes.

i even borded them up but them somehow keep teleporting inside

Would anyone be interested in a mod that gives each companion a unique soundtrack based on their personalities when in dialogue with them. Would this be possible? I don't know how to make it myself, but I wanted to get the idea out there for anyone who wanted to try.

*heavy breathing*

I'm trying to make a mod that adds perk requirements to crafting stuff at cooking station. However, I'm stuck with trying to make it so that you need either party boy or party girl to craft dirty wastelanders and other alcoholic beverages. Even though I'm using the equal to /or condition type, it still requires both perks making it impossible to craft. I suppose I could duplicate the constructible object and make one require party boy and the other party girl but that seems like a shitty solution.

half of homemaker isn't even navmeshed so yeah theyre fucked

>using companions
>using dogmeat of all companions

>user finally realizes fallout 4 is a piece of shit yet still plays it
are you braindead?
fire up new vegas already

Different combat music would be interesting, dont know if dialougue is long enough for music to be noticable

It kinda pisses me off that the Children of Atom in the commonwealth are just LOL IRRADIATED RAIDERS. How long until somebody releases an overhaul for the CoA?

So Fallout 4 free weekend. I was going to wait for that vive patch I heard they were working on but i've got all weekend free so screw it, i'll try fallout 4 now.

Any good mods I should grab for my first playthrough?

Are you okay, Caitfag? Do you require an inhaler?

I just get really excited and nervous when Cait says that.

I must see it with my own eyes user, everything.

Anyway, if diamond city was supposed to be hyped like new vegas, they did a more horrible job when it comes to getting there. Literally a straight line with little to no enemies. Only a couple or raiders.

there is only one person that you should romance, in all playthroughs

your spouse

>ammo crafting in the dlc
but what if i don't want shitty factory manufacturing and just want to make a few dozen slugs.

get a mod then.

sounds badass. i wish you the best of luck.

Cheers.

Why not start with making 99% of the cooking shit worth making?

But you've seen it's shit. You know the game is trash.
You've seen it so stop fucking playing it. It's illogical to play something as objectively bad as 4 after you know how dreadful it is. Leave 4 to the cretins and return to New Vegas.

Most annoying NPC in the fucking game.

bring back stuff like trail mix and wasteland tequila. rum & nuka would be nice too.

I had a silly idea for a mod earlier today, speaking of monsters

>Another gen 3 synth fabricator / zoo animal maker is found
>Some guy uses it to make his favorite cartoon characters and comic book characters in the real world

And you find his skeleton after he'd been devoured by swarms of synth Bat-babies. Oh, and the mod would have had synth bat-babies, using baby Shauns model and bat-like wings. Ever since I've seen the film "Who filmed Roger Rabbit" I always enjoyed the idea of cartoon characters making the leap into the real world.

So I know fallout 4 and lore don't exactly mesh, but why in gods name is their so much power armor just out and about in f04? Shit is just littered about the commonwealth, is there a point to it?

Derailed train transports?

its obvious they spent a lot of time on it, everything they wasted dev time on is what most of the content is

>using baby Shauns model and bat-like wings
That sounds like the stuff of nightmares.

Even if you say train transports, it still doesn't make sense why theres so many just out and about away from tracks and a lot even in sheds built in the middle of fields with terminal locks on them.
Obviously they spent a lot of time on it, but it just doesn't make a lot of sense logistically to me why so many are about. I also don't understand why they have so many sets of types of power armor honestly. I'm all for more content, but the cost for upgrading a set of power armor is high.

So you take all these resources to upgrade a set of say t-45 durring a gameplay, you quickly get into t-51 level range but you know t-60 is just around the corner so maybe you hop into the t-51 and keep it base, but most people probably don't even upgrade t-51.

Really boggles the noggin.

Worst part is the BoS gives you a full set of t-60 for little time required to invest. You just help Danse at Arcjet, do the story you would have anyways to kill Kellogg, then boom you get free t-60 armor. t-45 makes sense as it's the beginners power armor, but t-51 doesn't really other then it's nice to have options.

it's like.... fallout 4.... SHITS on the lore and all forms of logic or something????

You know what really doesn't make sense? The suit of power armor you find in the sewer during Bobbi No-Nose's quest.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMg3aKS6m1Q

It's a good thing her leggings give her legs shape, because when she strips those pants off her leggs will look like lumpy ass cottage cheese with all that cellulite.

I don't even really care about fo4 shitting on the lore (I do actually, ), but I just want to know why so many suits are in boston? Is there a production factory I just don't know about?

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE
THAT IS THE ANSWER
because fallout 4 is awful
it is a bad game and they did not think through anything to do with its development
they wanted to spite loving fallout fans who bought new vegas

What are your favorite (Non body mod) mods for fo4? I just picked it up.

Also which of the DLCs should I get?

Must be tough going through life this retarded

Ask again when she nears 30. Body will look nice when they are young, but that body type ages like milk.

>thiccfags
>musclefags
>slelefags
>stalkerfags
>40kiddies

>be inside
run smoother than a DNC aide at a chid's pizza party

>go outside
FPS drops like the average black man's IQ

umm bethestards?

thicc

which landscape mods do you /fog/gets use? Revelation for me but I'm thinking of going vanilla again for the fps boost

so you just hate everyone, do you

I mean at this point that's all Falloutfags truly are

Pfft, fuck off normiefag

Muscle is the best

Anyone else here never use vats, except to cheese mines to get their locations? Also, why in the shit are mines so hard to see? I tried to not cheese with vats, but even when I know where they are they blend in so fucking hard.

VATs is a fundamentally shit mechanic for consolefags and needs to be culled from the game.
I wish Obsidian weren't tied down with Beth's shitty engine, they'd never put something like VATs in a game.

I had a dream that Cait got a bullet wound, and instead of just lolstimpack like in the game, the dream was about helping her limp back to Sanctuary and laying her in our hospital area I made out of one of the pre-war houses and actually performing surgery (I have the medic perk and maxed Int and stuff like that) and getting the bullet out, and then her laying in bed for days or more recovering from surgery.

Skipping the details like bringing her food and redressing her wounds and stuff, it got me thinking about health and recovery in the game.

People talk about muh immershun a lot, and I generally go for those sorts of mods too, so what are some steps in more realistic damage and recovery? I've seen some where only doctor's bags heal broken limbs but I lost track of that one, and we already have mods that make guns that will take 3/4ths of your hp and cripple whatever they hit which is a good starting point. What are some others.

lol fag

I can't help it when they're so bodacious.

your parents must be real proud

/v/ sucks a big brown one so I'll ask in /fog/ instead.

Memes like "not an RPG" and (sarcastic) aside is Fallout 4 worth buying for the current price? I loved New Vegas and Fallout 3 was good in its own right to fuck around in a dead world, despite some cringy and shallow shit.

Be honest.

>our son brings home a girl who doesn't fit the body type I prefer?
vs
>My son lives in my basement and the body pillow with the japanese cartoon printed on it is so full of jizz it stands up on its own
I think he is doing alright with his buff chicks.

how cheap?

No. It's a cringy, childish, themepark mess.

Do you like to build cities in Minecraft and pretend that they do something in the game? If yes, then you might have some fun in FO4. If not then no. Bethesda tried really hard to have player make his own fun in the game.

If you enjoy a game with almost no real rpg elements but passes as a pretty decent shooter, it's worth it. If you go into the game with the mindset of just shoot stuff and have a breeze through it's fine enough as a game. It's just a bad fallout game, which is saying something when 3 exists.

Because there was a fucking war on and they were transporting that shit, as well as enacting martial law. With all the military hardware strewn across the commonwealth you're bound to have power armour frames in amongst it.

Play the free weekend and decide for yourself. I got it for free and still consider it pretty shit. Mods do little in alleviating its problems.

Pic related is what you'll be doing for 90% of the game.

Yeah it's worth the sale price this weekend on steam. It's been out for a bit so mods are piling up, and you can really customize it for being a stalker clone or a spees merhinse or whatever type playthrough.

I would recommend it to someone who says they liked dicking around in 3.

steam has it on sale for 20, season pass for 30.

>make it possible to pop out of cover in first person
>dont even try to implement it to third person.

What the fuck? And why is the lever action reloading still fucked?

I'm with you, these people fuck up /fog/ pretty hard.

You might as well throw in the dudes who bring the latest /pol/shit in too. They're all cancer.

You must not know Bethesda's development moto! Mods will fix it :^)

It isn't worth any money at all. It isn't worth playing for free. Stop shilling this shit.
If you want stalker then play stalker. 4 isn't worth the hard drive space it takes, nevermind the dollars it costs.

Anyone?

Should I just get the season pass?
Any must have mods for performance?
Preferred ENBs?

Boston is fucked, and when you research possible reasons for why Boston is fucked, it makes your blood boil.

The mod where you uninstall it and install New Vegas instead.

Yeah, it's the closest thing Beth has ever got to their ideal game, and the art direction is second to none. It's worth it to know what that actually plays like.

I strongly suspect that post-fallout 4 they're going to factor in the value of good writing, because that has been exposed as a weakness.

Fallout 4 is still a very playable, decent game, that will get the modding scene it deserves relatively shortly.

I think I may have gotten my crashing issues down. Didn't freeze at all today. What are the chances of Alternate Start and Primary Needs HUD causing issues?

I'm running jsawyer ultimate, UPP, YUP, and Performance of the Gods

New Vegas btw

>relatively shortly

It will never get a modding scene. There is no base game to which modders would add content that would enhance the experience.

Do you have a mod that installs all of fo4 in NV's engine?
Because even if you did I'm kind of done with NV.

Post modlist or get out.

whatever dude, honestly responding to you is getting old, you just say the same things every thread regardless of how often people disagree and provide reasonable opinions. You also seem really immature in how you talk. Even someone who reasonably dislikes fallout 4 doesn't talk that way. Stop being a whiny sensationalist.

Literally "stop liking what I don't like". You might fit in better over at /v/, they do that a lot.

It's on sale, and the dlc's are fun enough. People generally like fah habah because it has a nice atmosphere/aesthetic.
I use subtleEnb becaue it doesn't make me lose much performance.
Favorite mods are the standalone weapon mods with fancy animations.

so did they ever explain why they went with this edge machine for Tactics?

well with f4se and the dialogue system getting updated hopefully the modding scene will pick up again.

I clicked on the thread because of the sexy woman in the OP.

Would you guys recommend playing through Fallout 4 while its free this weekend? I heard som bad things about it so I'm wondering if it's even worth my time to download.

The greatest exploit. Got your clothes, motherfucker.

It isn't worth it.

>implying that fag's ever even gonna bring a woman home
lmao

thanks for the suggestions
>Would you guys recommend playing through Fallout 4 while its free this weekend?
Well it's free, user.
Steam took it's sweet time getting it onto my computer and my speed is pretty decent. Other than that, it's not bad for a literally free game.
Stop posting

There are actually lots of food items with pretty strong effects, but the game is so easy even on survival that you can just ignore them. Sure, I could make it so that Deathclaw steaks give +3 agi instead of +1, but I suppose people would still ignore it because they can just spam stimpaks. Making stimpaks either rarer or weaker would probably make food items more important. Or perhaps I'll just remove their healing effects completely and give them significantly stronger buff effects to compensate.