This kills the Nissan GT-R Nismo

This kills the Nissan GT-R Nismo.

you've never driven either so

he mad

I know someone who has

Why should I care about either car's laptime when I haven't personally set it?

Why are you even on here poorfag?

I'm a poorfag because I don't benchrace?

You don't race. You just said so.

I said I don't benchrace. As in, I don't constantly post laptime pictures LOL X BTFO. I've got a DD2 Rotax kart in storage, looking at cars for maximum performance instead of dumb fun is kinda pointless when there's really fast things like karts out there for cheap. Won a few smalltime outlaw class events, but it's more fun and cheaper to just pay for a day of track time when there's not a race, and just race the clock on the half-dozen tires the guys who really care throw away because they don't grip as well as a fresh set.

>half worn becomes half dozen
Thank you, autocomplete.

The only thing something that ugly should kill is itself. Mercedes are fucking ugly and somehow keep getting worse

t. shitbox enthusiast

>dd2
>outlaw class

Not buying the engine that allows you to compete in the biggest field and actually teaches you to race

nope

the gtr is like 190k while the 7:08 nismo was a $300k not stock on slicks, tuned engine and suspension.

>not fair because I am poor!!! ;_;

top kek mercedes cucks on suicide watch right now

100k cheaper, better build quality, better engine, better exhaust, better looks, and in a fair comparison, smokes the nismo by a legit two seconds :^)

continue to sperg though, its fun

>100k cheaper, better build quality, better engine, better exhaust, better looks, and in a fair comparison, smokes the nismo by a legit two seconds :^)

nice delusion

here, have some more, let the butthurt flow

>better build quality
>better engine
but how

If I did it again I'd buy a world formula, TAG in a Rotax on a track that favored Leopards forced me to improve a lot, but ultimately, the DD2 is the ultimate "just have fun" kart between the brakes and drivetrain needing fuckall for maintenance. We didn't have a DD2 class so I just ran it outlaw, kind of an oddball mishmash of frankenkarts.

as of now, the nismo is a fake and unfair lap time.
please continue to post your outdated meme. sperg more. pic related, nismo shows its TRUE colors

amg gtr has one of the best sounding v8s on the market, as well as almost limiting turbo lag to none, while the nismo has tremendous lag.
>build quality
its a mercedes, every knick in the car was built with precision, as they are known for.

>the nismo is a fake and unfair lap time.
*citation needed*

sperg more

This kills literally every vehicle

lmao you just proved it yourself
the n attack package literally donates parts from the GT3 racecar, upgrades ecu, suspension, removes rear seats, adds aero, more carbon fiber. all for $90,000!
thats on top the already optioned out $180,000 nismo.
might as well get the better in every way AMG thats literally 100k cheaper :) oh and 2 seconds faster with a fair comparison ;^)

sperg more

>I am poor so it doesn't count!!! ;_;

sperg more and stay BTFO cuckold

>literally ignoring facts
signs of autism and butthurt. stay sperged

bottom line: amg is faster by 2 seconds, which is a lot on a small track, with the same driver, same day. oh boy, its not looking good for you.

>SLR rekt
>SLS rekt
>AMG GT rekt
>any other crap AMG Nigger Series rekt
when will they ever learn?

>pls pls stop reminding me that the GTR is slower than the GT-R!!
>pls pls stop reminding me that I am a poorfag!!
>;_;

sperg more and stay BTFO

Well the AMG engine doesn't require a servicing that totals the car at 100k miles.
So that's a good start.

The AMG will also hold its value astronomically better than the R35.
The R35 missed all of the points the R32,33, and 34 hit.
Nissan is dead. Japan is dead.

>this is what GERMancucks tell to themselves when they realize they have been cucked on home soil

Vr38 doesnt sound bad, thats opinion, but i haven't heard anything about the nismo having turbo lag, thats kinda the point of a twin turbo set up, no? I also doubt there's anything wrong with the build quality of the nismo, at that price point i doubt there's much to knock about quality for any car

I'm not talking about lap times, also a 0.46% difference in performance is negligible.

I'm talking exclusively about value.
The AMG is cheaper, the AMG will hold its value better, and the AMG is built better.
the GTR is literally scrap metal at 100k miles.

Excuse me if i haven't heard anything about this service pls explain. Also what points those be? Also its a benz lol they do that, not really a great point tho as the gtr isnt much of a collector car

>d-doesn't count!!!

performance is the only benchmark that matters

>0.4%
>Matters
Nigga I drive a car that does 0-60 in eventually as long as it's downhill.
Any difference in performance less than 10% is inperceivable.
Buying an R35 is literally just exporting western wealth into gook hands and throwing it into the trash.
Buying an AMG is boosting western economies, supporting your people, and a smart investment.

I think it looks good from the front but the back makes it look like a flat penis

>Implying you'd rather it look like an inflated penis

> just exporting western wealth into gook hands and throwing it into the trash.
good

I'd rather it just not look like a penis at all and have some definition to it

>Advocating supporting 3rd world pea brains
Wow nice bait obvious troll. Git gud.

Das rite

Fug forgot picture

>advocating supporting 1st worlder cuckholds

Is this Europe?

First world cuckolds are the ones advocating supporting 3rd world pea brains.
You're insulting yourself m8.

are you retarded?

happens in america, canada and australia too

Why is Stephen King towing a Saab?

Taxpayer dollars don't go to these shows in America.

>autistic thinks he knows shit
stock configuration, same day, same driver, same circuit. guess who won by two seconds

the Mercedes Benz AMG GT R

>using the nurburkek as a measure after the biggest sellout in automobile history
a fucking electric car has the current fastest lap not a RUF, not a hyper modded car, but a fucking chinese electric far away from mass production

Lol at the mad homos iit
>lol a car specifically designed to go around a racetrack doesn't do it as well as another car, but that's OK because I didnt drive it personally

>he doesn't realize electric sports cars arent a meme
max tq at 0rpm

JDM is for faggots so I'd take the Merc anytime

Howdy there Stupid Retard

Nissan GT-R fanboy logic:
>le corvette is slow xDDDD
>GT-R is godmachine xDDD
>2 second difference
>corvette z06 costs $80,000
>gt-r nismo costs $175,000
>get's btfo by mercedes
>b-but it's only 2 seconds
>i-it costs a lot more
So does the GT-R in comparison to the corvette

And with it's final breath, it killed the GTR.

Murica'

You're laughing at people who know how stupid benchracing is?

>autonomous record at COTA
kek even using that trick they got 2:40:00, nurburging managers dont make your measurement "official" unless you lend them big cash

t. powerlet

Post your car.

slower than an electric car

amerifats as usual BTFO

>not mp
>electric cucks will defend this

>each wheel has its own motor and gearbox
That is very cool, but this will never be a production car

:^)

sperg more

>0.46% faster on a 20.6KM track (Ring)
>2.11% slower on 3.6KM track (Seca)
>3.29% slower on a 3.7KM track (Sachsen)
Really makes you think, huh?

If Laguna Seca were as long as the Nurburgring, the AMG would be 11.4 seconds faster than the Nismo.
If the Sachsenring were as long as the Nurburgring, the AMG would be 17.0 seconds faster than the Nismo.

Wierdly enough, it's 2.2 seconds slower. All this says is the the Nismo has been heavily optimised for the Ring, and it's significantly slower anywhere else.

>performance is the only benchmark that matters
Then why does Nissan fail at this benchmark when you put it on a shorter track?

Why the fuck is the nurburgring the end all for measuring car performance?

>end all for measuring car performance
It's not. The ring is definitely a good track, but Veeky Forums holds it as the king of tracks because of the GTR Z06 meme.

In that comparison, the merc had racing compound tires, where the nissan didn't. And that usually gives a much larger improvement in lap times than some minor weight reduction or ecu tuning. The difference between the two tire compounds could easily account for the 2 second time difference, if not more.

Until both cars are tested on similar tires, there's no comparison to be made.

>boosting western economies
>country full of shitskins

>But Nissan didn't put good tires on the car!
And yet all the AWD in the world doesn't help.

See , the GT-R is significantly slower on any track but the burgerring. This also applies to other cars such as the ACR and ZL1 1LE.

Why are japanese cars so slow?

The type of drivetrain doesn't matter if the physical grip level of the tires are lower.

Like I said, test both cars on street compound, or test both cars on race compound. otherwise it's a pointless comparison and any difference in time could be attributed solely to the tire compound and have nothing to do with thew car itself.

Using subpar tires is just apathetic excuse. Both cars have street legal tires, the Mercedes was faster, end of story. If Nissan wants to disprove this, they should put better tires on there, or make a better car. Quite frankly, the use of a subpar tire compound on the special edition Nismo is difficult to understand at best, and moronic at worst. This is still a valid comparison between manufacturers: only one of the two is smart enough to optimise every part of their vehicles, and a critical performance component at that.

GT R > GT-R.

Borh of you are faggots. Why benchrace cars that you will never own? It's small percentage points of difference. The one with a tighter nut behind the wheel will win in a race.

Not only faster than a flagship nissan, the badge also attracts more pussy.
Nissin cups on suicide watch.

I'm not really benchracing anything, I don't give two shits which car is faster, or "better" by whatever metric someone wants to use. I'm just saying that if you want to compare lap times between two cars, put them on the same kind of tires so that it's a comparison of the performance of the cars themselves, not a comparison of the performance of their tires.

>1.45 million dollar made-to-order supercar vs. 125 000$ production car
for 1.45 million you could plate your Viper in gold

The prevailing theory is that Japan has all their top engineers working on prototype race motorcycles, machines that can prepare a myriad of delicious meals, and realistic waifubots.

Arguably, the only three things men need to survive.

But BMW's production motorcycles are faster.

>honda: win race after race with a bleeding edge V4, the platform you have been winning race after race with for 30 years
>field a fat-framed i4 in every other racing series
>get BTFO by germans

just look at bmw or fiat. they really turned to shit over time in comparison. mercedes really recovered from their late 90s horrible design

>wow user nice Nissan

AMG GT is the most beautiful car of this decade. Meanwhile autismo is utter shit spics would buy.

>honduh bikes

Lmao

bump for more sperging

sperg more and stay BTFO

back to /dbt/ autist

the merc is a roadster, the nissan is not. they are two extremely different cars. this is basically like a new slk amg. someone in the market for one of these cars will most likely not even be considering the other, simply because of how different they are. there is no point in comparing them.

>0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds
lol my shitty old audi almost does that. if it costs 6 figures and aint sub-3 get tf outta here.

>the gtr is like 190k while the 7:08 nismo was a $300k
Bus racing aside, who would blow $300k on an R35? For the difference in what a regular GT-R costs and the Retard Ring lapper you could probably make the base model faster. Nii-san is just taking the piss now.

>I am an idiot

You're a bus-riding namefag on an anonymous Chinese cartoon forum so that's implied, but nobody looking at an AMG GT R is going to be swayed into buying an R35 that costs $100k more for a few seconds two seconds on some track somewhere.

Similarly, R35 fanboys don't have the money for either because they're all underage. Two seconds don't make a difference when your oneitis is climbing into Chad's Mustang.

nice projection

>cuckholds
>ckhold
>ckh

THERE'S NO H IN KEKOLD YOU FUCKING MONGREL

YOU'RE WORSE THAN THAT FUCKING NIGGER WHO CALLS ROTARY ENGINES ROTAROTORY OR WHATEVER THE FUCK

IF YOU'RE GOING TO SHITPOST

SPEAK

FUCKING

ENGLISH

>pls pls stop miss-spelling my fetish!!

Cuckhold sounds like a wrestling move

someone post the Nissan india twitter tweet

Yeah give all your money to Germans I stead so Merkel can tax it and give it to rapefugees you fucking idiot
At least japan says no to refugees

Dog Bless