Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous Route: >[9 Million DL Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#900man
>Period: 5/24 to 6/2
>Login every day to get: 9M QP, 90000 FP, 9 Fous, 9 bronze/silver/gold apples ,90 MP, 9 EXP card, 9 tickets
>Daily reward change to Chains of Fools
>Double success rate when lvling
>Weekly missions now give 4 Quartz Fragments
>FP acquisition doubled up for a week
>new Strengthening Quests (Billy, Medb, Astolfo, Sumanai, Boudicca, Sanson and Serenity) and Hunting Quests
>Ishtar and all the other goddesses rate up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Not bad

Fuck you OP, someone make another thread, shitty pic.

Aww, you made it first.

Wait, are the fragments doubled permanently?

>Scat is getting lower and lower in the memelist
Will Enkidu soon surpass the slut?

1 week only

>3.5

>Cucked by Sigurd
>Cucked by Jeanne Alter
Are there more pathetic waifufags than Brynhildfags?

Sita when?

>still no GudaGuda Pt 2 and CCC collab music

>Okita is only 6.0
>Okitafags were comparing her to UNRIVALED

>Apex of Cucks
kek

>are the fragments doubled permanently
They have been doubled for awhile now havnt they

>cuckther

>they think the memelist is valid

That's what you call Karma right there.

>everybody else looks so cool
>except for lancelot, who looks like a faggot

Arturia buff so she can leave behind the inferior version when?

What's the lowest non-Dantes Luck stat yet?

>Okita
>best ST Saber
>6.0
How?

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

Who's ready for all the otacool and anitwitter memesters to shitpost about Astolfo 24/7 now that Apocrypha anime is about to air?

What a handsome and manly king.

quick in the merlin meta.
Musashi fit better.

You should seriously stop wondering how the meme list work.

Is Saber Lancelot/Caster Gil/Vlad a good meme team?

The memelist was starting to be alright, why did he fuck everything up. Barely nothing makes sense anymore. Truly a meme and shitpost fuel

Fucking this

>burn 90k FP
>still no Manjew
It's been over a year, just give me the fucking avenger already

I want to be Lion King little slave

It's a good team, not the best though. You lack a really good buffer like Tamamo, Merlin, Waver or Mashu.

I've been preparing myself since the anime was announced. Its hard being a husbandofag.

Not really. It makes more sense now.

No

>tfw rolled him in the first 3 weeks
Still at NP 1 though.

He is worse than a 5* since his rate seems to be lower and you can't whale for him.

>more sense
>Scat on the same level as Moriarty and Cleo

>astolfo
>husbando
literally a girl outside of having a dick fuck off

Scat sucks outside of her NP and you can only use it once because her NP gain also sucks.

And yet still has a dick and therefore a man.

More sense to shitpost with maybe
>ozzy on alter jeanne level
Kek

The rankings are just way more spread out now. 6.0 is in S rank, so it's still considered very good. It's probably more worth thinking about what rank they are in the tier list than the actual number.

Did Fate need copious amounts of dialogue?

>memer sad his limited re dit servant is not the best anymore

>Lowest was 5,5
>now it's 3
What the fuck, most all of those servant are viable. At least before it wasn't that blatant about the shitposting.

Filling the bottom of the squale just make it so people interpret servants to be bad rather than average.

>okita and scat that low

Reddit BTFO.

Most enemies can't survive her NP. Her normal and crit damage is pretty good too.

1-10 scale doesn't make sense if you don't actually use 1 to 5 like it did before, so now it's fixed and a lot better.

I used to know that feel, until I rolled him today off the reward FP after playing for about 5 months.

He'll come to you too some day user, just keep cranking away at those FP rolls.

>3.0

MHXA is not as terrible as Kiara, and Arjuna should switch places with Ilya.

I'm not debating that but people pick a HUSBANDO because they act like a male not because they act like a female you mongoloid

Lottery event when, dammit.

>Oh no why is the new version of a guide we used only to shitpost and meme about is even more shitposty and full of memery this is outrageous I want my shitpost meme guide to be serious and accurate!
Do you even listen to yourselves?

I stopped trying to burn fp to get him and started saving it to roll for 3* CEs during events.

Melvin actually believes in the list so it can't be helped

Level your dog user.

I agree, but now it looks like some servant are bad or average when they're still largely good enough and workable for this game.

It's worked before because it showed even the worst seravnt were good enough to play with.

>after 5 months
lucky bastard

You call them your husbando because they're a man, not because of how they act. Calling Astolfo a waifu when he isn't female is stupid. Blame English for having no gender neutral pronouns

>1-10 scale doesn't make sense if you don't actually use 1 to 5 like it did before
No, it does make sense. Because even the worst five star is still above average and better than basically all other units. It made more sense before, because its not rating things from best to worst, its rating the best of the best. Even the shitty ones comparatively are still going to be high up. You're always going to pick MHXA over something like Blackbeard.

Now the list is more fucked.

Why haven't you levelled Chacha? She's incredibly useful for newfags and such

you know what, you're right. I retract my statement on you being a mongoloid.

You basically just have to realize game is mostly beatable with even 3*'s, so anyone in the 5* list will be strong enough to work with.

>Because even the worst five star is still above average and better than basically all other units.
You do realise that those rankings are 5* only and in comparison to each other right? A 3/10 5* is not equivalent to a 3/10 3*.

This is perfect for shitposting, I love it.

/Meme/ thread.

Husband doesn't share the same meaning with husbando. Lurk more before posting.

>Did you ever think of using this animated version as an opportunity to take the parts of the original novel which you always thought you would have liked to fix and improving those, altering the original elements?

>Nasu: In Kara no Kyoukai, the first story, "Overlooking View" (俯瞰風景) is the clumsiest. I've always thought I wanted to do something about it, and I told a staff member, "If we're making this into a movie, I'm going to rewrite the first story; please let me do that." But he said, enthusiastically, "No, I want to work with it the way it is. I want to animate this!"

>Then, when I read the finished script, they'd cut out over half of the unnecessary excess fat and had turned out something more interesting as a story, so I thought, "If it's like this, they don't need me to rewrite it."

Could he apply this same thinking to FSN HF?

>BB's last profile entry

>As the Kiara of the FGO world became identical to the Kiara of the CCC world, as a countermeasure the Moon Cell temporarily turned BB into a Servant and dispatched her to the FGO world.
>(It's because to keep Kiara under control, BB was suitable as she was a user of imaginary numbers)
>Thus, though it is "reproducing the bug that is BB", BB was now able of interfering in Seraphix as an independent digital lifeform.
>The BB that arrived in the FGO world behaves like the little devil at the time of the "CCC incident", but for her, the experiences of the "CCC incident" have become akin to something that happened tens of thousands of years ago.
>Furthermore, it is only possible to become a Servant in the FGO world, and in the original "CCC world" BB does not exist - this is something she has grasped clearly. BB understands that she is no more than a fleeting dream of a single night.

>BB maintains that she is not "a tool to save humanity" but "a devil that tempts humanity, and helps them out sometimes".
>"So, it's useless if you come to like me, okay? No matter how much you get enchanted by BB-chan, I'll never ever be caught (heart)", is what she herself says with a smug face.

>Ozzy above Quetz

>You're always going to pick MHXA over something like Blackbeard.

I wouldn't pick MHX A over a LuBu.

Man Im sure glad I rolled Orion and not a shit servant like any of those 6.0

Said no one ever.

>Most enemies can't survive her NP.
We're in the post-Shinjuku world. Enemies with multiple health bars exist.

>Calling Astolfo a waifu when he isn't female is stupid
But I want Astolfo to be the wife in our relationship, not the other way around.

>waifutard thinks tranny is above PHARAOH
Sasuga

I wouldn't trust them for HF. It'd become Rin Route 2.90

>Hakuno forever cucked by (you)
I'm still mad

What you're saying would make sense if everyone was rated in this list, not only 5*. The way it is now is comparing only 5* servants with no regards to anyone else, otherwise sure, get all the non-golds below 6 and all the 5* above it.

Nasu probably does want to rewrite HF since he hates Sakura and the route is quite explicit, and the adaption is definitely going to cut out a large proportion of the route just based on trying to shove the largest route into like 4 and a half hours.

As someone who has both, and whose waifu is MHXA, Kiara is far better as far as gameplay is concerned.

Alter's problems are manifold: being a quick Berserker just does not work on a fundamental level; she has very little survivability (No dodge/Invuln/Guts at ALL); and her damage output is only average for her cost. Any other Berseker in her cost bracket can do her job better and live longer, she's terrible.

Conversely Kiara's skills are all good, even with the long cooldown, she can hit half of the major classes for good damage, and she fits in well with arts meme teams. She has a niche that she fills, and that overall makes her more useful.

MHXA needs an interlude or strengthening quest badly, preferably both, otherwise it's very difficult to justify using her if she's not your favorite.

Same reason Tamalancer is higher than Scat.

Good. The less wormslut the better.

Ozzy is better though

>imaginary numbers
That's getting mentioned a lot lately

So? They are still pretty rare, and being able to wipe out a whole bar in one go is still pretty useful.

Not to mention Waver and Merlin make charging NPs trivial.

She says she'll never like (You) though.

You all are fucking samefagging cunts.
Now post the most obscure piece of Fate trivia you know!
You have to do so within five minutes or this thread will be destroyed!

>The BB that arrived in the FGO world behaves like the little devil at the time of the "CCC incident", but for her, the experiences of the "CCC incident" have become akin to something that happened tens of thousands of years ago.
>>Furthermore, it is only possible to become a Servant in the FGO world, and in the original "CCC world" BB does not exist - this is something she has grasped clearly. BB understands that she is no more than a fleeting dream of a single night.
Ouch

Did you know, that the MC of FGO is actually genderswap of the two protagonist of the original Fate series known as Shirou and Rin?

>HF is longer then UBW
>UBW gets over twice the amount of screentime
>was still shoddy
HF is going to be such a fucking trainwreck.

>and in the original "CCC world" BB does not exist
I think this might be an odd contradiction, since she was created from the Mooncell, based on records that don't exist, from an incident that doesn't exist, of a person that doesn't exist.

Mooncell recreated BB based on its records to deal with Kiara, even though Mooncell wiped its records of BB and Kiara.

So is Vlad and Jeanne not spooks anymore? What 5* bad spooks do we have left then?

Tiamat, CCC event and ?

>Actually coming to a proper understanding between each other
Unusual around here, thanks for that i suppose.

Show me where i ever used the word husband. And if you're seriously implying husbando doesn't mean male character you're in love with than you can lurk more

Just call him your fucc boi then i suppose.