Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

arcadeforge.net/Arcade-Sticks/Custom-Hitbox-Arcade-Fight-Stick-for-Playstation-4-PS4-PS3-PC-or-xbox360::230.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QxWqXCkgsZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xrd rev2 is fun

TFH will save the fighting game genre

Who are the highest IQ Last Blade 2 characters?

Is baiken a good character for beginners?

Zantetsu and Akari in the corner, duh

KOF14 has great input leniency and a great input interpreter. The combos are also pretty damn easy.

The game has garbage anti airs though so it's kind of just who jumps at who first..

No.

You need to be able to do IAD tatami with her, among other bullshit.

Lobbies look cool and the game looks fun, does it use ggpo? I might be able to get over the fact that it's made by horse fuckers. Keyword, might.

is rev deluxe bundle worth $15 extra?

how do you get the DLC characters without paying?

Play KoF!

>The game has garbage anti airs though so it's kind of just who jumps at who first..
Literally no idea what you're talking about.

Play Ky.

Play their game in a week

The DLC characters were all free on PS4.

I mean on PC

Of course it does, the Skullgirls engine already came with GGPO integrated with it

Real thread! XD

I'll play Eliza's game.

please respond

reported

Injustice 2 PS4 anyone?

Apparently you get all the characters by buying the normal bundle, deluxe stuff is just Baiken+Answer system voices the ugly DLC-only colors.

arcadeforge.net/Arcade-Sticks/Custom-Hitbox-Arcade-Fight-Stick-for-Playstation-4-PS4-PS3-PC-or-xbox360::230.html

>garbage anti airs
What do you mean tho
Most characters have like 3 really good anti airs

ayo we made it boy

Okina

Any idea about the quality? Costs the same as a real hitbox but without the $70 shipping I guess.

Little Oni girl with her kazillion special enders

Well it looks like it's wood instead of metal but otherwise I don't see why it wouldn't be fine, they're basically using all the same parts we are outside of the case.

>sniffposters are so degenerate they make new threads with sniffs when there already is one active thread
You don't deserve the sniffs you perverts

Will there ever be a new fighting game IP again, or are we stuck with sequels to existing franchises for eternity?

>making a new thread 10 posts early to dodge a sniff op
kys homosexuals

just make sure it has a good pcb, you can probably replace it anyway

>pokken

you get DLC for "free" if you just buy rev1+rev2 i think

>buy rev2
>still can't get kum without paying

Can't really add your own cover art and mine came with sharp metal edges at the bottom that I had to file a bit so I wouldn't cut myself accidentally but other than that I had no problems

youtube.com/watch?v=QxWqXCkgsZY

Just imagine: At the same time next week we will all be playing Tekken 7.

sfv has Twitter marketing now

16million sold soon

not me sorry. i canceled my pre-order after looking at paul's combo list. have no interest in comboboar games.

The fgc can't move on from the stuff they took 500 autism hours to master minimum

New fighting game IPs are all indie games these days

>pokken
>skullgirls
>divekick
>pocket rumble
>dem fightin herds
>arms
>punch planet
>slice dice rice
You are a faggot.

I was about to say that Blazblue was a recent new IP. Where does the fucking time go.

Anything that isn't from capcom and is more popular than it will be labeled as not fighting game or party game

>Punch Planet
>Hobo,Steven Universe self-insert,a dog and "Strong Independant Womyn lol" as characters
Haha
No

>literal one punch man

Fighting games are a horrible genre to start a new IP. Nobody is going to buy your game if nobody knows the characters. That's why injustice is the only newer fighting game that sold a few copies. You already need an existing IP with characters that you can then turn into a fighting game.

Punch planet looks like complete shit.

That bootleg FADC shit where it makes a fake image of the character being a universal mechanic, fuck that noise.

>any woman that appears strong is automatically SJW DUN NEED NO MAN woman

give it a rest user

how do you even get such a haircut

taimanin fighting game when

>allowing mics to be used on online fighting games
this isn't good for my mental health

So does every capcom game for a decade. They still are fighting games.

i think punch planet looks fun. you're just a dumb nerd.

No oboro no buy.

no mind break rape fatality no buy

Oboro was pretty much the sexiest chick in Taimanin and all she fucking did was laugh in the background while the main chick got raped

Why do you guys disrespect Capcom so much? This genre wouldn't be where it is today if not for them you know.

Kuroinu fighter when

I think people are plenty aware of that but also don't give a shit.

A deadbeat father who's constantly drunk is not a good father

They did good back then
They aren't doing good now

Oh you actually have one. Any idea if you can easily reverse the layout so the movement buttons are on the right?

That's all she needed to do because she was just that superior to the other girls.

The war on sniffs must be stopped, that was a decent thread

>arc killed lobbies by separating them from rooms
Why?

Buy Tekken already, Harada deserves it

Where's the fighting furries torrent

Male sniffs only now

Uh, you can easily reconnect the buttons to different functions but I don't see how you could do what you want without an entirely different custom cover plate

this

fucking upload that shit. i know it has no protection

but I'm playing Batman's game

That's true but they have fallen from grace so it's stupid to stil support them when they pull all this shit

Good parents know when to step back and let the new generation take over.
3S story was all about that.

Can you not unscrew and flip it?

literally me

>3S flops
>capcom steps back
>fighting games die until SFIV
Damn...

playcolle

>doesn't post the best boat

thats probably a boy

ummmmmmm
stinky boat is best boat

Tekken 7 story mode is going in a weird direction.

Why is your taste in everything so bad?

No one has to go into lobbies to start rooms so they're empty outside of japan

I'm tired ok
Yes, the surface seems to be the same inside but I don't really want to screw the top off to find out exactly

it's like kusobeggars are too stupid to get this. They thought that with SFV being such a blunder capcom players would jump to guilty gear/kof/(and now tekken lmaooo). Instead what happened was capcom players kept playing SFV and will pick up the next capcom game MvCI when it comes out in a few months.

Fighting Games were in a golden age actually. Of course the american fgc did not learn the lesson and only played capcom kusoge as usual. It will kill them again with sfv and mvci.

Who should I play if I like tits and ass?

God I hope so.

Who is the one third from left?

lmao people are already dropping jive
evo signups are so bad they aren't even releasing the numbers anymore

Asians are so cute,,,

mommy boat

>fighting games were in a golden age actually
Fucking lmao