/tosg/ - Tree of Savior General

Previous Thread: >HAPPENINGS
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=989

>A lot of info and details about re-balance stuff
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>Combat System Changes - Dev Blog
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=948 - Pt. 1
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=951 - Pt. 2
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=955 - Pt. 3
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=959 - Pt. 4

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y (embed)

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=960

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=953
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=974
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=972
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=971
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=973

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd (embed)
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt (embed)

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now. drop from all)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111222d6.4f5f6a85.21345a657a8a95.254555.1595b5
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#211777555.152a3a65.113f4f5965.1c235f667485
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2122bbbf.152535.1a23314a5571.1f3f4a85.152545
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for nerfed skills.

Blessings from Orsha!

Coffee is recruiting!

>mfw had this recipe for over a year
should be good for my ele

fuck off weeb

get lost atention whore

p2w cubes actually only cost 5 TP when u think about it.
really makes u think huh

shitposters are awake

How do I get accuracy as a Chaplain? I keep getting dodged when doing hunting grounds and it's starting to piss me off.

Put green gems in gloves

get your reddit guild out of the OP already

How many points should I always put into priest revive?
My old 4 seconds is too low, but when can I stop?

C*L has been removed already

Res you mean? Max it if you can.

How come plugging in my mouse destroys this game?

inb4 not having a wireless mouse

how do i build cryo3 ive never touched it before

Not resurrection, Revive(auto resurrection + short immortality buff)

LE RUNECASTER

Max it if you pvp. In pve it doesn't matter.

I keep mine at level 4, I don't think that's too low. 4 seconds of immunity is long enough to save someone with a quick mass heal or heal.

I have Kabba c1, and I've maxed out r7 and ein sof. What other skills should I get?

What would be a good int paladin build?
I used to be cl1/priest3/pala3 full str but feel it's shit nowadays

>cl1
KUSO

If I want to kill AFK farmers, how much do I need to invest into Change?

Which of these skills should I get to level 50 damage attribute right now? Currently all my main damage skills are at level 40.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111222d6.4f5f6a85.21345a657a8a95.254555.1595b5

Main
1. Double Slash
1. Skyliner
2. Vertical Slash
3. Moulinet

Since you're Shinobi
1. Double Slash
1. Moulinet
1. Crown
2. Kunai

If you want more burst with Bunshin focus on the latter skills but try to get Skyliner and Double Slash both very high. Also post how it's like with that build, I'm curious.

I wanted to kill some AFK necros, I think I overdid it.

You're doing just fine

>should be good for my ele
It does damage based on your p.attack. Which is good because stuff like burn and bleed used to do it based on your int and str which was shit, but unless your ele is wielding some powerful hammer or sword and/or is an ele3 thaum2, it's not going to do much. Unless you're going for ignition memes to have the bleed proc more burning.

Best build for Alche3?

I'm testing it on my PD2 right now.

I have 3.1k m.atk.

Without Prana, it ticks for 2.4k damage.
With Prana (no jump), it ticks for 3.2k damage.
With Prana (jump), it ticks for 4.2k damage.

It can be transmitted by Pandemic (seemingly, need more testing) or when it triggers it triggers for everything in the room at once.

You can use Incinerate and burn with it's debuff.

I'll test it later with Murmnobi.

Is not. Accept being a shit and stick with pyro 3 linker or go pyro 2 ele 2 and wait for r9

Anything that does damage will cause bleed.

Wiz3Link2
Link and Magic Missile up to Alchemist missile
Then Link and Alchemist Missile, you can level it

Anything with Linker is fine. Preferably Link2.

I'm not sure what damage does it now but before it had 50m hp and was doing only 1k damage to summons.
Most of time took too long to kill necros on bee farm because these fuckers are not even afk but semi-afk checking out their characters every 15 minutes.
With full spr necro it can take some time to kill even one skeleton. Can you post what damage does it now?

cont.

Seems to scale with blessing and does indeed spread with Pandemic. I'm starting to think it scales with Elemental damage but only if you have blessing? Not sure. Either way PD2 uses shops blessing in 3 seconds so not sure how viable.

Yeah it's pretty cool.

Was doing around 1900 to players, all necros died so I don't have summon numbers

>Magic Missile
Won't it break the links almost instantly?
Isn't Assquake15 better since it gets +50% from links, CC's and is a single hit with a relatively low cd.

Pretty good. Doing god's work, user. Keep it up!

>is a single hit
>He doesn't cast lethargy

???

Everytging breaks fast links but Magic Missile works nice on links

>He doesn't know

You can unload the 3 overheats of alchemistic missiles + earthquake without breaking links.

But one overheat of MM does how many hits? 5 * 3 = 15?

Also Earthquake will break the links

No it won't.

yes it will

Shut up it won't it only hits once and it doesn't scatter mobs far enough to kill the links.

A fully geared full CON necro can tank that with the new stat system I bet. At least until the gear breaks...

If he is full CON, his summons will die quickly to the boss, which means all the mobs plus the boss will quickly break his gear.

How do I become the strongest Chaplain? What do I take after Chaplain?

>You cannot use this item anymore (The Returning reward thingy)
This is how my story ends senpaitachi, I'll see you next renewal

Kabbacuck or Cleric3 then Inq.

I recommend Link3. You can go Wiz3 if you prefer. With just Alchemist missile being 3 overcharges and not a long cast you can clear just about anything and 10 links means the splash of Alchemist missile has more potential.

Lifeline makes you better in parties too. I chose Energy bolt over Earthquake, but it's flavor. I do think Earthquake is better because Lethargy + EQ makes it do two damage lines.

Either way you can use your alchemist so farm 290 and also level her up as you do it. Not bad for an "AFK in town" class.

Is Archer 2 > Sapper 2 > Appraiser > Fwee 3 fine?

No!

Could you post your build? Thank you.

In theory.

P-Please explain.

Just go Sapper3
Sapper3 attrributes makes your Broom 100% crit chance

In theory... but in practice... CLOACAS

Go away snakeperson.

How do you rush the 230 now?

Sure thing.
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#211777555.152a3a65.113f4f5965.1c235f667485
If you have any questions about it just ask.

In theory every part of the kit has synergy.
In practice I haven't tried that so I can't be sure.

I actually got a few.
1. Since Energy Bolt is your primary source of damage until Alch3, wouldn't you want it maxed? Or is the additional scaling so irrelevant that you neglect it? Or it's just Surespell being too important for it to properly work?
2. How does Lifeline work? How about spiritual chain?
3. Why such high levels of Combustion? Doesn't you need to seriously gimp yourself to make it work properly? (100% carry weight to avoid pickups)
4. No Gem Roasting? Better to just use others than use your points there? Would love if you could elaborate on it.
5. I thought you wouldn't want moe than 2 ranks in Awakening, since in theory you only want you plus the person entering, why did you feel like you need to level it?
6. Last but not least, isn't Briquetting worth 1 point since you can do some cosmetic stuff with it, or does that not have enough value to justify the effort?

Sorry for asking so many questions, I hope its not too much of a bother, thank you!

>autism grinding for the Reine Mace
>4 gentlemen dignity
>3 armor cubes
>0 weapon cubes
>15 levels

fug

If Miko quest is restricted to female characters, what is the male restricted class?

What a productive use of time, good on ya user!

Are all the servers equally saved now or Orsha and Fedimian are still " why they just don't pull the plug" alive tier?

Fedi seems very lively. No idea about Orsh

Fedimian is alive. Sometimes it's too alive.
I can queue in dungeon on 4am and still get a match.

I got a weapon cube!

It had the stupid Pike in it. I'd buy the mace if it wasn't so expensive.

And here at Coffee we are recruiting

Guys, could someone give me a quick rundown on how ET works? I've looked around and the guides seem incomplete/lacking info.

What I know is:
Every 5 floors you will face a boss, said boss will drop a cube that will give you essence that you can then trade at the NPC at ET's Door.

My questions:
Can you drop made pieces of Lolo/Solmiki?
When do you start getting Solmiki, does it drop too?

>1.
You can most likely level with link and energy bolt alone, thanks to Pardoner shops providing so much damage you will hardly need it. At later levels it becomes filler since it's instant cast. Surespell is a must because Alchemist Missile still has a cast time and gets instantly interrupted if you don't have it. You can level Earthquake instead if you want.

>2.
Lifeline needs Spiritual Chain. It simply shares everyone's stat points. So if someone in your party is full CON, for the duration you will be full CON as well.

>3.
It works just like Alchemist missile for leveling purpose. Link > gather > combustion and they are all dead. With the attribute that uses silver instead of drops you don't even have to dig. Combustion is also stronger than alchemist missle.

>4.
There are so many shops around that undercut each other to a degree you never can profit from it. The material for it costs 2000 silver and people ask for as low as 6000 for roasting and 50% is lost to taxes (might be 30% now - or that might just be for cleric shops) making it a 1000 silver profit for something barely anyone does on a regular basis. If you don't plan on making any other shops by all means level it up since you can only have one shop up per account (two, if you leave the other shop online).

>5.
Awakening can be boosted with Divine Might and if you ever need to party for an awakening for very late game gear, you will have a Cleric.

>6.
Briquetting only lets you changed appearance based on item level requirements. So a 315 Practonium weapon can only be changed with a 315 HG weapon right now. Most won't bother since it eats potential, but if you want then the 1 point is for you. I don't see it as useful.

I wasn't aware combustion actually had that silver attribute, that's awesome.
I think you're right about the gem roasting, it's just not worth it and the points are better spent in the rest of the kit.
I wasn't aware that awakening for very late gear would actually need a party, that's great to know.
About briquetting, I'll ponder about putting a level there or not. But I feel like I will never use it, in case I would in fact put one point there, where would I take it away from, dig?

Regardless, you rock! Thanks for spending the time and effort answering so many questions.

Forgot to ask one last thing, any attributes (outside of Enhances) that I should go for?

Kinda played this game on release, expected Ragnarok, wasnt quite it but I did have some kind of fun although I quit shortly after a couple of levels.

Is it better now? More sandboxy or ragnarogy or just a themepark?

Themepark with only 1 ride.

They added hunting grounds.
Unlimited dungeons with no quest and just mobs with fast respawn to kill, they even drop good loot.

Anything you want, they pretty much do what they say they do. Also when you make a Homonculus the Linker 3 you chose will make you very happy when leveling / farming / in a party.

Prominence 10 or Meteor 10? For leveling.

Prominence1 Meteor8 Rain1.
If you are wiz3 of course.
If not skip meteor.

Put it in freezing sphere. Meteor and prom are better for farming dungeons and shit. Freezing sphere will 1hit small bunches of things things on a shorter cooldown. You probably won't get off much level 10 meteors either alone or in a party.

pyro2,ele3,wl2

Yeah skip meteor then, no way you'll ever cast high level meteor with no quick and surespells.

Alright, hows this?

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2122bbbf.152535.1a23314a5571.1f3f4a85.152545

Im brand new and have no idea what Im doing but I like to grind and do collections!

I found a golden anvil, are these important or can I use it now on the event weapon?

Ele looks good.
I'm not sure about 10/10 ball and 3/10 wall on pyro however.

Store it and forget it because they'll only come in handy at super super endgame.

How would you shift it around and why?

>Problem is every Cryo / Chrono player out there puts 0 silver into their attributes, not even Sage ones, and equips a level 40 rod and then closes their eyes and cast 4 spells in ET because they have no passion for the game anymore.

Which cyro attributes are even worth adding for cryo chrono? Assuming you have a runecaster in your party

8/10 wall 5/10 ball, because 5 tiles are very good.

What stat do you add for archers? Full dex?

CUTE

Where does accuracy crossbow drop? Neet lists nothing and I can't find the info on the forum.