/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #474

Legendary chains Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

May 26th - May 28th: Sage (Ardor), Kirin (Whirlwind), AU96 Karpila (Thunder), Hyang Ran, the Shaman (Light), Avnore (Dark), William (Ardor, Legendary), Miri (Whirlwind, Legendary)
Jun. 2nd - Jun. 4th: Bora (Ardor), Black Tortoise (Whirlwind), MX82 Vann (Thunder), Chitose (Light), Pinol (Dark), MX27 Leventor (Thunder, Legendary), Nabi (Ardor, Legendary)

Current Events:

Galaxy Live Pre-register event!
Jury: May 21st - Jun. 4th
Kumi: May 14th - May 28th
Teddy: May 21st - Jun. 4th
May Event Scout: May 11th - Jun 2nd
Collect GP and Gate Keepers!: May 11th - May 26th
Conquer the Coliseum: May 18th - June 2nd

Last Patch Note: withhive.com/help/notice_view/22322

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

Also, if you didn't get the email, try looking in your spam box.

Revival when?

I'm gonna ticket Jiho!

>like 60 different unique stone I could draw
>get another fucking Teranox

Reminder to wait for the mileage boost event on Sunday instead of drawing in 1 hour like a dumbass

>Sunday
It's Saturday in countries that matter

I love Silla.

Anyone tried the new ww stone with Shanti yet?

If I ever get Wind Caller, I will try to see how much damage a maxed enthia can deal.

there is a pick ticket coming in case you are serious about trying the stone

The pick stone is already going to be the New Thunder one. I still didn't claim the random one, so if I get it, I will try it.

i see,
i got a my third ermaltion, eh...
wish you luck

>3 threads

I hope none of you draw legends this weekend

>so alive we need 3 threads at the same time
anni sure saved us

BB already makes sure of that

Just drew Sage, do I replace Choi with him/her? I'm 99% certain Sage is better than Choi with his EE and attacker status.

WTF
Choi buff when ?

weak bait/10

>Miri with Residue of Madness
>cumulative 25% attack power(up to 100%)
>if you coop, she gets 112,5% crit and 45% crit damage

So, if WW got a striker, and Ardor got an assist.
We will get a Thunder GK, Light Defender, and Dark Attacker? There is no other possible combination that wouldn't make an element have more than 1 legendary of the same role, or have more than 1 legendary of the same role in the same batch.

>go from 80 completable chains to 14
What a great update really enjoying that I need even more legendaries to complete 2* players

>WW striker and Thunder GK in the same batch
Nice joke BB.

Yup, it's the only combo that lets WW and dark fags be broken.

>the only thing Dark was missing is a strong attacker to bring the ball back to front consistently
I can already see it. Vic and Choi are going to be powercreeped.

>many of my players have chains with new or shit legendaries
Fuck this shit.

>Light Defender
We will finally reach a point where light backline is better than WW backline?

Light backline is already better than WW. If you don't have anyone with some speed or atb fuckery, you won't even shoot.

>vs presty gayphyl
>gayphyl just block my striker until presty reaches full hp
Why is this allowed

>two threads up

this thread is better

>Nera so fast that even a 50 AS debuff lets her go first
Isillia and kei die in shot with all the broken ww strikers so that don't mean shit
Light has fuckall for defense and is more offensive. Hopefully light legend defender gives lots of defense than offense.

>didn't receive pre-registration reward
>must've entered email wrong
Kill me now

What is the ideal stone build for aiolos? She is one of the few WW players that can use EBM on the backline but is she more valuable as a breakout player with an offensive stone?

Just put EBM on her, you will put her in front of the opponent striker, so she doesn't really need much breaking power with strikers only getting 35% reflection.

Sounds good. I was leaning EBM but wasn't sure how flexible she was.

Might have to give her some reflex or car, all Aiolos I meet have so bad ones I reflex steal from them all the time

Yeah, EBM and defensive stones seems the best option. EBM, WW speed, Dark HP, and Ardor Reflex looks decent.

Would dark hp even help her? Striker is guaranteed killing her first shot.

Pretty hype, but what do I do with all the god damned season points now?

Uriel is 2qt :3

What is this?

I was thinking more about when other players try to steal from her, since 4man fronts are pretty common.

You could also run a Dark reflex for even more reflex. Other options could be Dark Rec. Pass if you want to use her offensively, which will give her extra damage against striker and also some ATB so that she can trigger her passive faster. Dark steal is also another offensive option, but this one as a stealer, which will also recover some spirit.

(Me)

Bring it on, bitch.

Did you check your spam folder ?

Get swirlies or dupe

>Ronald, Anis, Lindberg, Lucid, Labella, and Lindsey are a group
>Anis was Lindsey friend, and now she loves her
>Lindsey still see Anis as a friend
>Ronald and Labella used to be a pair
>Labella is after /u/ now
>Ronald is after Asakura
>Lindberg wants Ronald and took Asakura as an Enemy
>Meanwhile Asakura doesn't even know them

>Thunder GK
>When they already have EE-less Glayde
>People think Miri will beat her
This is Presty vs Vonchi 2: Babbies Boogaloo

Shanti already annihilates her.
Miri is just going to obliterate her.

They will design the new Thunder GK to beat Miri. But they will wait for people to spend their money getting and maxing Miri before releasing it, so that people will have to do the same for the Thunder GK.

Glayde doesn't even have an EE. Angela and Isillia were free wins before they got their EE's that broke the game. The new Thunder GK will have to top that, on top of needing to be stronger than Miri, otherwise no one will spend money on it.

Leaked nudes here