Scraped a semi with the front right side. give it to me straight, how much is it gonna run me

scraped a semi with the front right side. give it to me straight, how much is it gonna run me

Got a Jeep patriot 2007.

Bumper still looks in good shape apart from some scratches and the hood looks undamaged.

So a trip to a scrapyard for a second hand front panel and blinker. Shouldn't cost you all that much and isn't hard to do yourself. Good luck on finding the right color panel though.

>ran into a semi

yea those things are real hard to see

Full service body shop? $6,500-

didnt think of that, ill try it thx

I was busy drinking coffee. Shit spilled all over and burned my fucking face

i bought the car for that much kek, id be better off hammering it out and repainting it

Sell the car and never drive again

This desu senpai, shit driver

kys furry

Fucking jeep owners

larping as me? k

>Full service body shop
Jesus Christ that's high. Go get an estimate from a full service car wash.

OP here,
You all need to stop. My mom called and it was really important that I answered the facetime because she's in the hospital at the moment. I look down for 5 seconds max and I hit him

Ok i don't know who you people are but I NEVER hit a semi with my jeep. It was a lamp and i hit it because i was busy taking out my

He must've hit something else Kek

literally stuck in the middle of the intersection behind the semi, dashed to the left real quick and didnt have as much clearance as I thought. What is there to figure

What the fuck? You really just hit ANOTHER semi? Stop driving

>jeep patriot
>crashing into huge things in plain sight
post tits. you're obviously a woman.

Did you seriously need to ask? Go to a junk yard with your model(they have websites with inventory) and find a good fender and blinker. If you cant find the right color just rattle can with rustoleum and clear. You should be able to find a close ish match

done right $2500-4000

cheap and good $800-1500

Depends how good you want it. Painting is gonna be expensive, otherwise mending the bumpers and shit back is cheap especially if you can diy. Oh right- id you live somewhere where it gets cold or snows you have to sand the fucker and repaint it unless you want that part to rust to shit in 2 years time

Take the opportunity to upgrade to literally anything else

I guess I'll take this chance to get that HHR I was looking at.