/swgg/ Star Wars Games General "Ffon In the Cut, That's A Scary Site" Edition

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

- Harbinger (Imperial)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

Last bread

Other urls found in this thread:

swtor.jedipedia.net/en/itm/16141042160638449714
swtordata.com/cartel/cartelitems/373
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for worst girl.
:^)

so is the best way to level new characters just doing heroics+class missions? cause thats what ive been doing and im insanely overleveled. Level 38 in a level 24 area.

thanks for bringing lana over, outlander.

No problem friendo. I'm off to Kaas City myself; Acina insists on more in-depth "hands-on" diplomacy and it can't wait.

5th for PvP is cool
lowbie Ald Civ

Pretty much.
Also the PvP weekly and the SH intro mission.
Be sure to do BT/Esseles w/ your first comp at some point; if you pick the appropriate responses (there are probably guides online) you'll get 5k+ influence in addition to a few levels.

yes you'll hit max level before you finish the main story

The XP boost from the may the 4th event might be over, but levelling is still 2fast2furious.

m i n i g a m e s

Rogue Squadron 4 when?

t r i g g e r e d

bump

did ffon die too soon?

Banea?

Personally I'd be more concerned with Lustyjuggs

Nah, he just found a job elsewhere

I'm here to bitch about Galaxy of Heroes

I'd just like to thank the game for giving me a fucking whale of an opponent with fully kitted-out units stronger than literally anything I could possibly field, with fully maxed out skills and rate mods. Not to mention the stupidly overpowered combos of Wiggs and Chaze, to boot. Seriously what the fuck.

Can you play this game just doing the class story quests, or do you have to do the other quests to do be the right level?

It's designed so that you can level solely on class and planetary stories (i.e. missions with purple names/icons).

So you gotta do the planetary quests? I just played during the double xp even that was going on a few weeks ago, and you could easily just do the class quests in that.

Well yeah, which means that now the event is over, you need to twice the missions, i.e. also doing planetary stories.
It's simple math bruh

Can you at least do a few flashpoints instead? I'm just playing this game to do the class story, so redoing the planetary quests on each planet is really not making me want to play.

There is 0 need to do the planetary missions, although some are nice.

Shit, you could level to 70 via heroics and go back to starter planets after.

I'm actually somewhat hyped about the fact that the hk chapter may be sold on the cm. Will finally be able to 100% fallen empire and companions.

This.
Just because it's designed to be played like said, doesn't mean there aren't other ways to level. Heroics and flashpoints will get you through just fine.

I haven't seen anything to suggest this. Nothing in datamine as far as I can tell.

swtor.jedipedia.net/en/itm/16141042160638449714
There's this.

I've been leveling with mostly just the class story the last two days and was a bit underlevelled by 21-22, jumped into Esseles and got almost 3 levels so I'd say yeah, you could probably supplement with FPs if you felt like it.

>random-ass npc male has long noodles
>pc togruta males stuck with chode lekku

Really fucking pisses me off.
Male lekku/montrals look ugly

>Male characters look ugly
fixed

Especially since even the player version of female Togruta montrals are about as long as the pic, so they can't even cite "muh clipping" as the reason for what they did to males.

I feel like such a dork riding this since its just a forklift. But i never take it off favorites.

>Especially since even the player version of female Togruta montrals are about as long as the pic
Actually no. PC Togruta montrels are shorter than NPC togruta montrels

>command level 91
>still haven't got any tier set pieces
h-heh

Yeah but I mean NPC male = Player female, so if BW was willing to make the female player version that long, they should have been willing to make the male version that long as well.

>5/7 at CR60
>double that rank when I finally get 6/7

>dead on a friday night

Is swgg full of normies?

bioware dropped the ball with the togruta cc

iirc it wasn't for any technical reasons that they made the male noodles short, but because in other star wars media (cant remember if it was the Clone Wars or not) the males were changed to being depicted with those short ones. So it's more of a change for consistency or a canon change

what is he doing here?

Trying to get away from you pricks, obviously

go to bed Imperious

I will admit I was out with friends.

Back for ERP tho

no u

It was Clone Wars, some ancient dude togruta has short ones. They were still noodly, not chode-y, though. No reason for the weird stunted fat ones we got - doubly so considering swtor isn't canon.

no u

>tfw you notice daddy on the fleet

But did daddy notice you?

Which fits the story better for Inquisitors?

Male or Female?

unfortunately not

female I guess?

Give me reasons to keep playing Marauder. I know im probably doing something wrong but it feels so clunky to use and i never have found a set rotation to use like i did in 5 minutes with guardian.

what spec

Im trying out carnage. But im not really married to any of them.

is there a list of the best specs for each class/subclass anywhere?

Learn to track your buffs and procs and it gets a bit smoother, it'll never be comfy like Jugg or Guardian tho

>drives off Brageta
>drives of Imperious

I wonder what other colorful people you guys will drive off next?

is there a sniper in game that looks anything like widowmaker's rifle?

u

>Friday is always GSF bonus
why cant they do that on a weeknight

oh I am long gone from this game. Just lurk from time to time to see how things are doing.

thanks for posting that. I was laughing about it and forgot to save it.

anyone on the ebon hawk able to make 230 gear for a guardian?

How crap is lightning sorc for solo stuff now? Should I just heal a high influence dps companion?

Quit until 6.0. I started out maining Marauder but quit after I tried out Guardian. I honestly wish I had picked Juggernaut from the start.

You wont kill things as fast as an Assassn. But you will still kill things quick enough. I think people only really have a problem with Sage/Sorc if your doing higher end raids and whatnot.

That's nice to hear. I wanted to do a DS run through the new expansions with a force user but my inquisitor is my only high level + DS force user at the moment.

wump

i'll wump u

I'll wump both of u

I could of sworn there used to be a random color crystal pack? Did they pull that off the market or am i being crazy?

there is, but like the armour/decoration packs they cycle its availability
swtordata.com/cartel/cartelitems/373
now gimme smash

it's not available anymore

>all these non Veeky Forums pass plebs unable to bump

>mfw the thread is all mine and mine alone

>tfw this game had so much promise but then they chose the worst engine (un)available and ballsed up almost every other decision since release

no u

t. eric

bt2 or bt4 sith tits? also whats the difference between a sorc and assassin? planning to make a pureblood waifu

assassin is a melee class, good tank, average dps
sorc is a caster class, good healer, bottom tier dps

>average dps
I don't know, assassass's crit game is on point

Still not a marauder though. I'd say deception sin is upper mid tier at least. Not to mention if your tank does a shit job you are going to see decreases in your DPS since the bosses will unnecessarily shift and turn, disrupting your mauls.

Bioware is amazing at making me not give them money.

Smash has been replaced cause Jugg is cooler then Marauder

>implying smash isn't more a juggernaut thing especially with Veng getting the replacer

are you the bt4 futaluka user or are you someone else with a luka jugg

Nice pic but
>visible nips
You are playing a dangerous game, user

I'm pretty sure sith tits get a pass.

Sweet jesus

Most warrior specs get a smash buff
Imm Jugg: +75% damage, -2 cost
Veng Jugg: replacer (+125% damage), -3 cost (in fact it actually generates 1 rage because of Shien Form), -6sec CD
Rage Jugg: +40% damage (+15% on top of that from Shockwave), -3 cost from Shockwave, -3sec CD (effectively -6sec from Overpower if your rotation's on point), +15% crit damage, autocrit from Dominate

Anni Mara: +30% damage, -1 cost, -9sec CD
Carn Mara: none lol, in fact Sweeping does the same damage due to auto-Ataru, and you can buff its damage further from Path Carver, and Efficient Strikes and Enraged Slash reduce its cost by 1 each
Fury Mara: +40% damage (+15% on top of that from Destruction), -3 cost from Destruction, -3sec CD (effectively -6sec from Rout if your rotation's on point), +10% crit damage (+15% on top of that from Furious Rage), autocrit from Dominate

Hop on and find out. I hope you know how to ride stick. Just be warned i sometimes forget to release the choke.

Im glad Vengeance gets the replacement since thats what i use. I felt the default smash felt weak cause of the muffled sound it makes.

Only downside i found with Jugg is it ruined me from playing Marauder just on the force charge reset after exiting combat utility.

w-what server

>ERPer
>FUTA
>DIRTY IMP SCUM

>imp scum
Ironic coming from a Commissar of the notoriously xenophobic Imperium of Man
HERETIIIIIIIIIIC

>Still
>No
>Zeltron's
They are red humans
There is nothing easier to implement into the game