I'm going to buy a fucking aw11 after dreaming all these years is in an bad idea Veeky Forums?

I'm going to buy a fucking aw11 after dreaming all these years is in an bad idea Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

slo.craigslist.org/cto/d/1988-toyota-mr2-super-charger/6281524937.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no get it it's sexy as fuck the people who hate on it love the ae86 with the 4age which the mr2 has and the mr2 is the ultimate 80s aesthetic anyways

Whatever makes you happy OP. Just learn how to wrench.

M O N E Y P I T

I've thought about getting one too for rallycross or track days.

The 4AGE has decent aftermarket. The trick is always getting a good MR2. They're only moneypits when you buy them half disassembled. I own an AE82 and the 4AGE is an engine I'd happily cum inside of.

How hard is it getting a mitsubishi Aw11 in euroland? In merrica all of them are beat to shit with cracked dashboards

>mitsubishi
>Mint*
Jesus fuck, why does phoneposting screw me over every time

There good cars. Just know how to corner and don't buy that unregistered, worn out piece of shit in the pic

I daily drive an aw11 its reliable but not fast

>reliable
Mechanically they are all good. But what about the rubber and other tubes and seals. I would think those would be perishing by now

James may/10

the only mr2 worth owning and even then they're not spectacular. expect to spend big money to make it go fast. fun, novelty car, which when N/A is fairly simple to maintain.

theres plenty of mechanical aftermarket for the 4age in general and alot of it is compatible with the ae86 and fwd corolla platforms
the real problem is finding the things like c-pillar trim and front lip for mk1a

>don't buy that unregistered, worn out piece of shit in the pic
how you know bol?

says it need engine mounts done is that pricey?

Mounts won't be cheep. Mostly because those cars are a cunt to work on (fuck all room in the engine bay).

5K+ revining if the rego lapses for too long

And there's fuck knows what else wrong if the engine mounts are worn out... like the wiring for example.

And the springs have been fucked with. Which is a red flag for me at least.

chur
you saved me a fuck load matey, will just keep fiending till I find a not shit one

*snap oversteers behind you*
Nothing personnel, kid...

learn to drive pleb

but best boy only drove the sw20

look this guy doesn't know how to use a fucking wrench to save his life
motor mounts is probably one of the more easier job done on a car, literally for each mount your replacing, whether it be trasmission or motor mount, you get a jack and you lift a stable part on the motor and take each motor/tranny mount at a time, and i believe if you really wanted to know your mr2 in and out, get a car that needs things done. but then again, buying an 80's car, you know this right?

this.
I googled it and schotty and chrisfix both say it's hella cheap and easy.
just get the mounts 4 $100 off ebay, head down to repco, pickup a jack and all that good shit. so yea buy a monne pit wit rotting brake lines, perished weather seals, makita superlows and holes in all the seats.

slo.craigslist.org/cto/d/1988-toyota-mr2-super-charger/6281524937.html

What do you guys think?

>Hurr durr, I can't drive

see

Paint it blue and pretend to be the OverRev! girl.

Kek I thought you were looking for a starion and were making a clever joke