Why do people like pic related? Its such an overrated car in my eyes...

Why do people like pic related? Its such an overrated car in my eyes. Yeah its a rear wheel drive Japanese GT car and has great performance but big deal. I honestly prefer the way the 86 drives and handles and even my friends E46 330ci.

>I prefer the way the 86 drives
Weeb fag detected

It is actually better to drive though both to live with day by day and is less twitchy/skittish on the limit.

It was the shit back in 2009 when it had more power than a mustang gt.

The reason why nobody likes them anymore is because Nissan has given up on the Z hasn't updated it since it was new.

They're good cars though, solidly built and reasonably easy to work on/mod. I love my Z, but fuck Nissan.

its a shame really if they continually developed the car like they did with the GTR it would be such a better car. Its a shame they literally haven't touched it since 2009. The industry has changed so much since then.

If anything the 86 is twitchier at the limit. The Z has immense grip with its fatass tires

no it doesn't if you really push the car its not easy to control. The 86 is more predictable and easier to control even though it has less mechanical grip

Last time I've evere seen or heard of anyone "hyping" up these cars, was back when tokyo drift came out. As of now, I just see it as a smaller, n/a GTR.

>rear wheel drive Japanese GT car and has great performance but big deal

>RWD
>GT
>Japanese
>great performance

>but big deal

-proceed to make a list of all things that make the car great
-subsequently question why it is great

Are you retarded, perhaps?

Nissan is a cuck company at this point, but the 370z is still a great car. It has more power than 90% of Veeky Forums has ever handled, combined. It's still a great LOOKING car too, they're unmistakable on the road. Plus they're smaller than a Mustang, and the liftback is a great feature.

>that color
ultra-nut

They're fucking R A R E too, I've only ever seen one IRL.

The only thing that comes to mind when I think of a cheap Japanese RWD car with moderate hp are the Z's.

You must be the only one that thinks these are overrated. I don't know anyone that thinks a 370z is cool in any way. Nissan only continues to produce them to fill a spot in their boring lineup.

My friends think my DE 350z convertible is cool.
Just get non-car friends.

>Another faggot bmw shill feels the need to compare his car to renault trash

You know it's popular for a reason

As a European I can tell you 350Z was cool because we all played cracked copies of NFSU2, also it was a legitimately good car in the early 2000s

370z is Renault trash like other user said, it looks ugly too

lol i actually own a renault sport megane

So just change the tires on the 86???

350s are ugly as fuck but 370zeds are noice

Rarecolorrarecolorrarecolor

>I cant afford the 370z so im gonna justify why im purchasing a gt86 instead

>90% same car except for lights pretty much
>UGLY AS FUCK

I like the shortwheel base coming from someone who drove and tracked civic most of of their life

350 was also Renault trash. Nissan is good for 4bangers and inline 6s, not V6s.