Whats stopping you from becoming a race driver you cuck?

Whats stopping you from becoming a race driver you cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

monticellomotorclub.com/our-team/ari-straus-ceo-managing-partner/
instagram.com/aurorastraus/
nasaproracing.com/proracing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a millennial, if I can't do something it's because everyone else has an unfair advantage. I could be whatever I want if trust funds, affirmative action, SJWs, etc. didn't exist.

A serious lack of rich parents and a time machine to start go karting 25 years ago.

BUDGET
I'm not wealthy enough nor do I attract as much attention as her to get ridiculous sponsorship

Money lots and lots of money. And rich parents.

The very method 90% of professional racers used to get where they are.

my parents didn't start me with karts when I was 5.

which is the only sure way to work your way into professional racing.

Yep, she's totally funding a racing career at 18 with her own money.

nothing you bitch.

Because I prefer skiing and riding motorcycles to driving fast, and I don't need competition to enjoy either activity

I watched plenty of Initial D episodes. Does that count?

>drag racing
>actual skills

pick one

its still racing you black person. and it requires skill to get good at it, just like everything else. otherwise every "12 second" m3 i race wouldnt run a mid 14 at 120mph.

She was born rich like most other racers. The rest of us have to work 2 shitty ass jobs for years just to afford the education which will give us a livable wage in the first place.

LANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reality. I'm 24, tall and lengthy and generally not in good shape. I was born upper middle class but we could afford baseball league not kart racing. Furthermore I'm in Toronto area so where there's half decent go karts I haven't found. I did a summer camp at Indy 500 go karts but that's about the closet thing to kart racing around here. I had no one to suggest it let alone posh me into it.

Now I drive my 10 year old Honda fit like an F1 driver because they use too use the same kind of block but that's the closet I'll get because developed a cataract in 1 eye as a baby, had to get the lens removed, and the eyeball never fully developed. I have maybe 30% use out of it and since it's like 100/20 vis in, it's considered legally blind.

Now if anyone has a few million for some track time, tires, and depth perception I'll be the first one practicing at the 2018 Honda Indy

you get it.

i not a faggot

Nice rebadged VW, ahmed

>cuck

i'm not married and who says i'm not a racing driver?

thanks. i got the only 12 second vw with a torsen awd system so i guess it is pretty nice, huh jamal?

Nice blog there faggot, just so ya know, there is absolutely nothing in a Honda Fit engine block that is in any way related to a HONDA RA617H...

read the article heres what I found

>"At 13 years old, Aurora Straus enrolled in racing school. "

>"It’s been about five years since Straus heard that comment, which she can now brush off as “he meant well.” In those five years, she’s worked her way into the second-tier Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge on the IMSA ladder, taken up engineering and gotten accepted into Harvard University."

>"“I had always liked cars, but I wasn’t really an adrenaline junkie,” said Straus, whose father works at a private country club for racers, Monticello Motor Club, with a 4.1-mile asphalt road course north of New York City. “For some reason, racing changed me."

me: looks up "Monticello Motor Club Straus"
results: ARI STRAUS
CEO & MANAGING PARTNER of Monticello Motor Club

monticellomotorclub.com/our-team/ari-straus-ceo-managing-partner/

REALLY MADE ME THINK.

Jalopshit said her father works for racers as if he was some lowly janitor or some shit.

Yes I am mad as shit

Hate to break it to you, but that's a Honda jazz

When you have rich kid, trust fund parents, it's not exactly a hindrance.

First of all stop posting my waifu

Second of all the only way to get into racing is to have rich enough parents that by the time you can walk you're already signed up for racing lessons and have your own karting team

this

Nice reading comprehension but I'm not talking about the RA617H faggot. *used too use*

>gives another user shit about reading comprehension
>cant even write grammatically-correct english
this place never ceases to amaze me.

im 29, fat, and have no great experience.

Because my whole life is a jack of all trades and I'll never be anything but below average in anything I do.

I want to fuck that race driver

I don't have rich daddy funding to have a race team.

>Porsche

Nudes of the car?

Experience and money. Though Money becoming less of a problem. I'm looking to start doing some autocross to get the feel for it dirt cheap and then move to some track days at a local track and one a few hours away. Might try to enter some SCCA stuff.

20 million dollar lawsuit ended it for me

her Instagram for those interested

instagram.com/aurorastraus/

elaborate

money

Goodwood kart track is really fucking good and in the GTA. CRKC racing league is $100/year plus $60/event and you need nothing other than to arrive. It's competitive, fun, and you learn a ton about actual wheel to wheel racing. Karts are also good too, 70km/h go karts as opposed to 30-40 at most rental places.

>tfw i've become the rich dad with enough money to put his kid in karting at age 5

>durr money
>hurr muh parents

racing isn't really that expensive, it's certainly not cheap but poorfags can get into it

there is a ton of amateur racing series designed by and for people just like you

the reason you have no spare money is because you're retarded and suck with money, you will be poor forever because you are just plain dumb, sorry

>bragging about being the only 12 second vw

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

see

LAWLERCUNT

The Hackley School

No wunder. She cums from an aristocrazy we can never affort.

Also daddy is a hotshot businessman who had some good exit strategies, now apparently has so much money just plays with bigboytoyz.

>wahh I can't join F1 because not rich enough :(
quit looking at what other people do it's not healthy, and again
>there is a ton of amateur racing series designed by and for people just like you

trust fund baby that has a dad into cars

Err I do race at the grassroots level. I won the championship in my class this year but it's only a small local series and I'm the only one in a fully prepped car, everyone else is half-prepped and barely meets safety requirements.

No prize money so I'm fucking broke though.

I won't tell you the company because then you will probably be able to find me easily. My dad has a company that sells insurance policies. They got sued for 20 million for "minimizing the role of the attorney". After that we had to leave the state and file bankruptcy. They only got like 15% of the money they wanted from the lawsuit. Before then we were karting and 600cc sprint cars.

I'm 6'5

thats not an excuse. you can still fit in a race car. nothing smallbut you can still fit with the proper customization

how dose she have haters if people are just meeting her

>Be 7 years old
>Dad asks me if I want to do karting
>For some fucking reason I say no
>He asks my 5 year old brother, he says yes
>14 years later
>Brother is on his way to being one of the best dirt track drivers in the state
>I own a Miata and shitpost on Veeky Forums
a-at least I make more money than him

>Tips fedora meme has existed since 2011
>In 2017 there are still hordes of anime posting virgins tipping their fedoras while pretending to be ingenious businessmen slash aristocrats slash worldly wise redpill'd hardmen from their childhood bedroom

In this Meta Ironic cultural period I can't even tell if this is a retard earnestly shitposting, a retard ironically pretending to be shitposting earnestly, or a shitposter ironically pretending to be a shitposter for laughs while actually believing what he's posting unironically while hoping anons call him a shitposter so he can defend his opinions from a better position.

>drag racing in an automatic
So you floor it when the light goes green and then just wait?

dirt track racing is not that cool

If you make more money why don't you go compete in dirt. Dirt is fuckign cheap.

u mad?

>If you make more money why don't you go compete in dirt. Dirt is fuckign cheap.

Yeah lemme just spend all my money on a dump truck of dirt and make a dirt pile on my front lawn so I can wreck my Miata and feel like a big man dirt dawg racing champ, fucking dipshit motherfucker go stick your dick on your moms alternator pulley and have your car start the engine, faggot cuck.

>top gun soundtrack

its very cool

I ended up being more of a fan of road racing so I'm doing AutoX and start track days next year. In 3-4 years I'd like to be doing Spec Miata

>a ton of amateur racing series
Can you name a few? Only thing that comes to my mind is kart racing. For everything else I looked up you basically need a fully prepped car with roll-cages and a budget that would melt my above-average income

Duh, all women are hated by the patriarchy.

nasaproracing.com/proracing/

DAILY WANGAN
A
I
L
Y

W
A
N
G
A
N

This looks really nice, sadly not available where I live. Cheapest racing would be autoslalom, the average car looks like pic related

>driving fast in a straight line while sharing the road with trucks and grandpas that switch lanes at random
>racing
Yeah no

stay as mad poorfag that never got the opportunity

No opportunities unless you want to dump half your life's earnings into it on the off chance that you can compete at a worldwide level and actually take home a profit in prize and sponsorship money

I have a natural talent for motorcycles on pavement but there's nothing in the US if you want to develop that talent without flying to california and attending $2000 a day racing schools, and then flying to europe to participate in some races in which you rent 250cc track bikes for a few hundred grand and hope you don't crash when some italian scrub kicks you over for passing him.

My only chance, ever, was starting young so my parents would pay for all of it. Now I'm as old as my parents were when I could have had that chance and have the money, but no kids.

>I am the son of a fraudster

>poorfag this upset
That's not what happened lol

kek

Can't afford to cage my shitbox

Because I work 32 hours a week just to pay for med school, and what little remains is spent on my motorcycle

Now, if I had rich parents or whatever, yes I would atleast try it. If nothing else, I could atleast become a Dutch Ken Block and make sicc videos

Nothing. I'm finishing up my NASA ST2 C5 Z06 racing build and getting out there and competing.

Just rebuild and upgraded my entire driveline. Just need to get the engine back together, slap the driveline back in, and get my full cage welded in.

serious question I'm 25 year old how do I get into racing.

buy race car, join club, show up and race

>those colors
>that hood decal
K A I S E R W I L H E L M

>lose all your money to some jew
>h-ha poorfags amirite
user, YOU are the poorfag now

nah I mean professionally.

Because then I would be a useless cunt.

Not having rich parents.
Seriously, racing requires you to get thrown in a kart when you're like 5 years old and participating in increasingly expensive shit until you're 18. It's not a sport for poorfags.

I have two DUIs, anyone know if that would matter?

ohh ok
buy race car, join club, show up and race
retard

While to race at the top level you need truckloads of money, passion goes a long way and there are lots of low budget ways to go racing.

Clapistanis can look into Spec E30/Miata or Chumpcar for example

will racing spec miata get me into the IMSA say if I win an entire series.

very unlikely unless you become really (really) good friends with someone

hello yung trap

LeMons, Chump Car, SCCA, etc etc

Billionaire parents

I pretend to be a racecar drive in my civic on a daily basis

I already have a girlfriend, so I can never be a racer now.

I'm too old to do it professionally now. My parents probably had the funds back when I was young but I only got into cars when I got my license and drove wot on a decently powered car. I'll always wish I had spent my youth in a different way, not wasting away in front of a computer screen playing video games.

Then why do you spend all day posting smug anime girls on a Turkmenistani minesweeping forum? Get out on the track if it's so accessible to any and everyone, ya little shit

Meet the daddys money racer you've never heard of because they never did anything of note in karting (the last bastion of true racing skill) or formula cars.

I do that's how I know poorfags can do it. The problem is most poorfags are poor because they are just bad with money.

Tfw as fast as the fastest in the country in karts on testing days but can't afford 5k every weekend to actually attend the races they do

You're full of shit bro.

We spent 50k a year karting and we were "small time". The traveling alone is in the tens of thousands. An F2000 ride is about $80k out of pocket not including getting there. Even regional karting events have literal 18 wheelers pulling into them. Let alone CIK Euro championship or something. They hone cylinders and replace top ends every time the kart is on the track. You cannot compete with talent or penny pinching.

The only way to be a professional in the current economy of racing is to be impossibly good and win literally everything riding the longest formula car scholarship wave in history from skip barber to indy lights. Like Scott Speed did. But, even he spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in karting which is the prerequisite to get your talent in the first place.

It's not 1990 anymore. I've raced with plenty of people with raw talent and even some money that never made it past F2000 or Formula Ford. Meanwhile I know people who aren't good at all racing IMSA. Look at rahal.. he did nothing in karts. It's a pipe dream if you aren't rich that's just the reality.

>amateur racing
literally who cares lmao

>We spent 50k a year karting and we were "small time".

in what? mexican pesos? lmao

sounds like you just suck ass