Fate Grand Order general /fgog/

Previous >[9 Million DL Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#900man
>Period: 5/24 to 6/2
>Login every day to get: 9M QP, 90000 FP, 9 Fous, 9 bronze/silver/gold apples ,90 MP, 9 EXP card, 9 tickets
>Daily reward change to Chains of Fools
>Double success rate when lvling
>Weekly missions now give 4 Quartz Fragments
>FP acquisition doubled up for a week
>new Strengthening Quests (Billy, Medb, Astolfo, Sumanai, Boudicca, Sanson and Serenity) and Hunting Quests
>Ishtar and all the other goddesses rate up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mythology.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
mythology.wikia.com/wiki/Ananta
mythology.wikia.com/wiki/Unicorn
mythology.wikia.com/wiki/Atalanta
mythology.wikia.com/wiki/Escornau
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

witch post

5* rider lu bu when?

Xth for laser beam guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime~

New favorite artist on Twitter. This goddess is beautiful and I'll reroll until I get her on the English release.

Reminder to gawainfags that you all need to kill yourselves before this weekend is over.

Reminder that if you shitpost with strengthening quests, you accept Lancelot can do this to any swordbeam with his own strengthening skill, Mana Inversion.

The day Tamamo's master got stabbed, NTRd, her dark history gets revealed in the worst way, and she dies.

Go for it, user.

After I roll 5* Lucius Cornelius Sulla.

After I roll 5* Shielder Brynhild.

Ooga booga

who cares? they're fiction

Fuck off gawain

Guys you think I should rape my alters?

Foxtail is interesting because it follows two incredibly unlikable monster girls, I've never actually seen that before. Usually you try to create charming traits on lead characters.

I fucking hate this shit.

mythology.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Is anyone actually roiling for Artemis?

>rape my alters

in chaldea alter rape you

>three runs
>one fang
>ZERO hearts

Back to farming QP I guess.

some cucks probably

>It would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer."
>Beloved by the World, the unyielding force of life within the Servant permits the continuation of combat even in the event of fatal injury. A divine protection from the Earth
>The Servant is capable of deriving effectively unlimited defensive capabilities from those who place their faith and expectations in him.
>Nullification of mental interference
>An invincible weapon that delivers its holder from those who would intend harm. However, by reversing its protective power, it can becomes a sword that pierces through any kind of armor.
>Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm generated through the interaction of the Servant's nature as a slayer of dragons, dealing massive damage to beings of draconian origin
>He who rides upon Bayard is impervious to harm, and -- for one time only -- capable of completely nullifying a lethal attack.

Why did they make George so strong? He never shows up anywhere, and when he does, he doesn't do anything.

I WANT TO MATING PRESS CASTER GIL

Bought 140 quartz just for her, only 6 gold cookies to 10/10/10 and then I'll use the remaining 4 grail I have to get her at lv 98, hopefully we'll gate another one this summer.

I want to fuck Misora

>Why did they make George so strong?

He's the OG Dragon Slayer, he killed the last dragon, and is probably most famous saint. He also had numerous other adventures and has one of the strongest swords. An invincible sword like Excalibur.

Anyone planning on playing SINoALICE?

From most to least gorgeous:

Lancer Alter > Jeanne Alter > Saber Alter > MHXA

I think we can all agree on this.

Ascalon's design is pretty nice.

Should've been a fucking spear though.

I rolled in her gacha today for Sneks. All I got was a NP2 Taiga.

Does Kiara damage Rulers harder than Avengers do?

Can't that that spot from UNRIVALED

>mythology.wikia.com/wiki/Ananta

Is this strong enough?

Avengers have a higher attack modifier than Egos.

Be honest guys, left or right?

What do we know about it?

No

Neither, they both are shit in their own way.

Ushi a cute and doing a good job against these demons.

Man that sounds ridiculous

i dig the coat - right

Registered and ready to go brother

Delete this right now. Gil not for sexualizing.

Out on 6th, Taro's fairy tale wild ride and will have a nier event.

I'll try it out.

>Ere is for _____

4*

Not being limited.

Left

LIZ THREAD

There's no way she won't be 5* limited. Also a lancer so it will be shit below scat

not the gacha, in any case

Of all the servants from FSN, HA, and Zero, who would you say has been the most underutilized as a character since their debut?

Caren, probably.

FP gacha

gilles caster

Caren

Never EVER being in the game. 100% chance they'll never implement her, give up Erefags.
But if they do I'll be first in line to roll.

Hand holding and head pats Maybe anal too

I want to eat Kiyo-chan handmade food.

10.0 thread.

She has been confirmed for coming out someday because people were begging for her.

Interacting with Lip.

Mine's defective.

How pure is Caren?

How is this even a question my dude

above world class balmung liz when?

I was going to say CA Hassan, but FGO has been good to him
I'm still mad he didn't get to show up in HA though

Reminder that AoE Riders are better for this hunting quest than ST Riders.

Is she the official Pump and Dump servant?

I will never understand why he's a 2*.
Not that I'm complaining, since he saved my bacon more than once thanks to being a budget servant.

I'm fine on Archers right now despite failing to get Gil in the rotating CCC gacha because I have all the silver Archers at NP2 minimum + Emiya.

Is Rakkyo someone here? They have an NP5 fully-grailed+Fou'd Ushi with 5/8/4 on their support list.

Fed all my remaining Grails to him. Sumanai's best friend forever.

I want Suzaka to NTR Tamamo and become my Servant instead. Would that be smart?

>mythology.wikia.com/wiki/Unicorn
gay

So I just had a thought, Does the 'revelations' of the throne being able to be altered make half the conflict in UBW route to be kinda .... Pointless or stupid at least.
As it was shown with Ars nova you can alter the throne, so really it becomes more of a 'oh you're just not strong enough'

We already had Jeanne leaving the Throne for dragondick before that

mythology.wikia.com/wiki/Atalanta

Wewlad.

Remember these guys?

Aren't the only Servants that have done that so far YHVH's buddies? Solomon and Jeanne.

Hey I found Mode Red's husbando
mythology.wikia.com/wiki/Escornau

But was it summoned copy jeanne or jeanne 'prime' so to speak?
yes but it still is just 'You don't have enough mojo'
And didn't BB also alter the throne by placing Melt and lip in it?

Left, although he definitely improves with age

Gilgamesh is HANDSOME

Left, but both are in the running for worst parts of Zero.

They aren't in the Throne. She put their data into cubes that she stored somewhere so they can be summoned.

>Nip twtitter speculation that Brynhild might appear in the next animated CM if she's in Agartha
Didn't know I wanted this, but now I think I do.

>He is sometimes referred to as Ananta Shesha, which translates as endless-Shesha or Adishesha "first Shesha". It is said that when Adishesa uncoils, time moves forward and creation takes place; when he coils back, the universe ceases to exist.
WEW seems like I got an ENDLESS Servant, as expected of me.

Truly, there is no doubt now, I'm the Apex of Masters.

Tell me when it's out, I'll try it.

>tfw DUDE was legitimately the best part of Zero
Urobuchi was a mistake.

he wasn't, don't delude yourself dudeshitter

Nah Caster imo
>Goes around wantonly kidnapping and killing children without ever attracting attention
>Makes no attempt to hide his actions. Servants can even sense other Servants uncloaked
>Has a bounty on his head for a free command spell, something Tokiomi and Kayneth really, really want after wasting one
>Neither Kerry's intelligence network nor the Hassans find him
>Not even good at magic, the only thing he can do beyond basic rituals is summon monsters
>Said monsters are so weak they get OHKO'd by nearly anything yet strong enough for one to physically restrain Saber
>Saber despises him and even fires a warning shot the first time they meet but she just stands there and lets him get away 3 different times. She could just lunge straight at him and take his head off, but nope. She even senses he's weak as hell
>Cthulhu COULD be destroyed by Saber or Gil (or even most of the 5th war servants) but plot says can't/won't just yet and conveniently none of the other 4th wars can do shit (not even Iskander's super duper EX rank NP slows it down)
>When he's finally taken out the rest of the story just moves forward like nothing happened despite spending nearly 1/3 of it's time responding to his antics

>tfw DUDE was legitimately the best part of Zero
That's a weird way to spell Hotwheels