NERFS ARE UP
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0109
>Prince Catacomb: Cost increased to 4pp
>Winrider Zell: Cost increased to 4pp, stats changed to 3/4
>Lighting Blast: Lost Enhance effect

ALSO SLEEVES FROM OLD SEASONS ARE AVAIBLE ONCE AGAIN
>For crystals LOL DING DONG

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

LMAOED:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yo

Post doggos

Elves are popular in the west. Post elf westerners

>play Aegis
>lose
Nice """"""uncounterable"""""" wincon, shitters.

Support when?

FAVAROOOOO!

I want to smell Orthrus's big stinky ass

And I thought my bats deck was bad
You cant do shit when your only way of generating bats is through vania evolve

>Shadownigger
>Dragoncuck
What's the rest of them?

hagfag, runetumor

Huh?

That deck is way worse than 2 fortress that will never trigger

Ungabungashitter

youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0

You somehow managed to build a worse deck, good job.

African Wizards who dabble in the arts of raising the death

LEAKS ANY DAY NOW

THERE WILL BE NEW MECHANIC(S) IN THIS EXPANSION

>swordbabs, albertnigger, ungashitter
>d-shitter, runetumor, runecancer, dariashitter

REO-NII SUPPORT WHEN?

>1pp forest card
>If you play this card, you lose.

It actually isnt. You just have to get used to not droping belphegor on turn 4 when you're at full hp and in advantage
And people never expect a 5/5 coming out of a 2/2

Shadowverse IS popular, especially considering what it is, you fucking cucks. It has 12,000 players just on Steam for crying out loud, so you can be sure many more weebs are playing on mobile.

If it's not Instants, or something else that actually makes the game fun and interesting, I'm out

swordbabbies, dshitter, roachfuckers

Post pages

12k steam players is literally nothing.

Really looking forward to theorycrafting, plus the reactions will be amusing as usual.

nigga you don't even have blood wolves in there
not to mention 2x belph with literally 1 (one) card that benefits from vengeance

KYS ungashitter

Is this better?

Fuck off mastema momposter

Well this was the easiest take two 5:0 run I've ever had. Drafted 2 Eachtars but I actually had 3 with Rise of the Dead. Makes me wonder why constructed shadowniggers don't run that for 6 Eachtars. They probably win after just one would be my guess.

Its a bat deck not unga blood
You use belphegor as a comeback card and not doing honest 10damage face storms on turn 5

Git gud. I won something like 15+ games in a row with aegis.

HYPE

No reason to play Aegis anymore now that LB was gutted.
Play Seraph instead, retards while no one runs Odin.

If you're gonna play that many 2 drops, why not Airjammer?

full image where?

Traps soon!

>play against a deck that uses 2 prism and a fucking Uriel
>figure "here comes the seraph"
>ToS turn 8, Aegis evo turn 9

At least Seraph kinda feels like it takes effort. Aegis is literally unga.

>12k steam players is literally nothing.
For you

Airjammer is kinda shit without vengeance and aggro isn't exactly playing for turn 5 tempo.

2ch is talking about same turn plays

If they do, it'll probably be the straw that makes midrange and control really unzip the odins and execution

5 weeks

Expansionly reminder that the rollout of a new mechanic is always softballed (read: useless shit) so that if anything you should be worried about your class losing new card(s) to being unplayable garbage

For anyone wondering: 1k rank is currently around 25k score.

Clash is still shit.
It's like they forgot about it completely or just realized that everything just gets removed with removals.

I saw a Ginger deck in play in unranked. It honestly looks pretty fun, even with the clusterfuck of the description that it has.

Clash is so forgotten that if I bring Behemoth into masters, idiots will actually attempt to trade with it with 1 hp minions.

No. Clash is cancer incarnate and they tried out the mechanic but realized that it'd be cancer. I hope they NEVER print a good Clash card because everyone will cry about it, I can guarantee you that.

I've won a very hefty amount of take two games because people completely forgot clash was a thing and tried to kill owlcat with a 1/x. Shit's hilarious.

>t. B rank who slammed his followers into Veight

>Hag on 1 health gets Dis
>Uses Candelabra'd Death Sentence on Albert instead
>Plays Silent Rider for nowhere near lethal
>Second Albert only attacks once and spams IKUZO until the game finishes resolving
Holy shit lay off the grail mud.

Wtf? The game actually has lolis?

I hope they NEVER print a good fanfare card because everyone will cry about it, I can guarantee you that.
I hope they NEVER print a good last words card because everyone will cry about it, I can guarantee you that.
I hope they NEVER print a good evolve card because everyone will cry about it, I can guarantee you that.
And so forth.

Eww what is this shit?

What old cards should get updated and have their effects replaced with clash
Honorable mention: harnessed flame+glass

Speaking of him, ask yourself what would happen if Veight was a 2/3 ward instead of a 3/2. Clash punishes you for follower combat, you have to pack burn removal. Imagine a Clash text on a beefy body like 5 health. Shit's annoying as fuck.

Fuck off you dumb shill.

Wards would be disgusting

Aeila should have Clash: Gain an empty orb

It's a very dangerous keyword. If people are able to remove it, you just got rekt for playing it instead of a follower with a different keyword/better statting. But if they can't, it runs off to valuetown. I'm very happy with owlcat/dryad. I think they missed on assault werewolf but I have enjoyed the zeus/rahab/grimnir/etc's. I don't play fdrest but dwarf seems like an okay stand-in for treant/tia to lightning rod or get that precious chip damage for the roach/jungle/bolt

It's a slower more unreliable dshift list so I doubt it's ever going to be good. Even without shift bahamut and aggro will keep it irrelevant. Then again, they do have Melvie for draw now which was one of the big brick walls to hand dump

>I spent 60k at caltech and all I got was this shitty 3d model maker
All the other ccg's have really made me appreciate SV's production quality.

>nerfing dragon
Yes please. They got way too much ramp now with sybil

I don't care about art or UI desu, if SV UI was more simple, actually i would like more.

The last thing the meta needs right now is dragon with even more consistent ramp. It was okay when it was like lolololol whatcha gonna do, play inferno dragon???? But not with 4 card sets of win con strength cards

It is only bad because this game is fucking braindead and follower centric for every deck outside of Seraph.
Shadowverse is literally Ungaverse
If this game had more options for play styles an win cons, then cards like Veight wouldn't even matter.

What's even bad about it/needs improvement?

Ginger will never be good as long as haven exists, unless rune gets a card like Lecia, that isn't a fanfare but a lasting effect.

>Implying a company would actually go to the trouble to hire someone to go to a general and shill a game

>Airjammer pulls Galretto vs Dshift
>They're forced to fiery embrace him
holy shit

Dont bully Rowen or Forte else Nina is going to get you.

khawy

GURI...

>if this game was different, Clash wouldn't be cancer!
Yeah, and this game is very follower centric right now, so Clash has the potential to be cancer.

I demand holy Sofiel tats from vigrin Soul and confirmation that she will be in next xpac

Is that supposed to scare dragon users?

stop putting stupid shit in the op

losing arena because your opponent got to play Grimnir first and neither of you are Dragon is so shitty

Is grimnir better 10 drop than bahamut? I'd say no

Die

>tfw lecia is a fanfare and only protects officers played before her instead of a passive effect
>Basically useless as a result because you are never ahead to drop her meaning any of their board can kill her then Benis XDDD your board, you are protecting nothing/garbage with her, you have better evo and trade plays, or you're throwing away your lead by playing her instead of a pressure card.
It hurts so, so much

Yeah, Galretto is too legit to quit. I have fun memeing when stolen life hits him too so he turns into a 7/x behind the spiderwebs

I doubt a shill would go hey, look at this piece of crap my friends made instead of studying for exams

Then stop telling us about it and go to main screen, more, contact, contact/report and tell the kikes all about your booboo

it is when they already have scary shit on board

In arena where board clears are godsent? Plus the bonus of doing face damage AND keeping your board?
Yes he is better than bahamut. If they dont nerf him before the next expansion hits he will still remain 3x core in every single deck regardless of what the new cards are

Is this expansion literally OP wincons vs OP wincons?

Seems like uncounterable shit vs more uncounterable shit

Yup. There isn't really recovery room anymore

If everythinga has a counter you guys will start to complain about RPS meta

Aegis and grimnir were the final nails in the coffin of off-meta decks. It's only cancer forever now

But the value game has been completely lost as a result and ti feels very autopilot since you have a few cards that can easily regain the value lost

This game has never cared about value.

Daria was a thing

tempo deck

It's not even about that, it's just that certain wincons are so much easier to play than others to the point where playing anything else is stupid.
If this keeps going the same way, soon meme and fun decks will be literally unplayable because tryhards will always get their easy wincons before you can do anything.

Share Atomeme?
Been wanting to make one.

or not.
MeMe dealer is meta you never know what a new expansion can bring

pre-RoB/Early RoB before everyone realized bahamut wasn't shit and started getting 3x it was.

They're already unplayable. What you're thinking of are the tier 2.5/3 decks which were viable but got powercreeped out by faster/stronger lists. t.memer

Yeah, he got the wards and damage he needed to actually be viable. But that's not what we're talking about. The decks were talking about haven't gotten plastic surgery so they just eat shit to storm/burn or bahamut/grimnir/bullshit control wincon

What exactly is Otohime into Sage Commander then?

It's outdated from pre skellyman nerf so it's noticably worse, but here it is.