>your is starting up for some reason
>hop into jeans and plow through the house door
>car is sitting there idling
>doors locked
>no key in ignition

>...???

Didn't happen again since then.
Still not sure what the fuck happened.

Never my personal vehicle, but I've had all kinds of haunted work vehicles.

nah

The connection between my phone and bluetooth gets super fucky on this particular backroad by my house... always the same place.

It gets skippy and choppy, as soon as I get out of the woods it is fine. It's out in farm land by my car friend. And I can't just not go out there because he is mechanic tier knowledgeable. It is weird and spoopy.

green text?

>bluetooth jammed at some location

there's apparently something or someone radiating some massive noise around the bluetooth frequency.
would be interesting to see how big the jamming is on the frequency spectrum. if the electro magnetic shit is so huge it might even cause health concerns.

>inb4 it's a boomer with his waaay over limits driven ham radio burner

was it a 77 z28?

>rear power windows do their own thing. Shift to reverse, both go down. Shift to neutral they won't move. Put into first and they will go up.

>Some days it drifts to the left but only rarely

>cruise control and fog lights would come on randomly and default to 60MPH. Removed cruise control fuse and problem solved, but now foglights don't work.

>one day the under-car spare tire hanger cable snapped, lost my full-size spare at 75MPH and it took the muffler out with it.

>TPMS light on but the pressures are all correct. Goes away when you open the sunroof.

I know chryslers have stupid gremlins, but I swear my car is haunted.

Better tell us some fuckin' stories.

story now

>ac doesn't work if turned on, engine just revs up to 2k only in gear, if in neutral it just idles
> when its 103 degrees out engine makes a loud winning sound in between 35 and 55 mph any hotter no sound any cooler no sound.
>every so often drivers side door won't unlock, and the passenger key hole will only turn if the drivers door won't unlock

Was it a 58 Plymouth Fury?

The mirrors on my truck fold themselves sometimes

Bump

>turn on AC
>idle -500 rpm

>highway driving ae82
>midnight
>fuel at about 1/6th (never let it go down this much)
>keeping speed steady
>suddenly the car hestitates a little but very shortly every time
>does this randomly
>slow down to 60mph
>fuel needle drops slighty, goes up again a little later
>know the car can't let me down because it's corolla
>it doesn't
>make it home
>order new fuel filter

I don't even want to think about how much shit is inside my 35 year old fueltank.

My car randomly switches to recirculation when I start it even though the AC is set to vent only and even though I never turn it off with recirculation on. I don't know if it has a sensor for something but it keeps happening.

Someone could've gotten it running with something besides the keys, panicked if/when they heard you coming out, hit the lock on their way out and booked it.

>every time i turn on my left turn signal it blinks at a different frequency
Ive found no rhyme or reason to it. Although i have noticed that it blinks faster when its cold outside and vice versa.

Do yourself a favor and learn how turn signal mechanisms work.

change your blinker fluid

sounds like a bulb has connection problems

>heard someone approaching
>time to cheese it
>cared enough to close the door
this is not how you criminal

>car stalls when stopped unless in R or N

>is automatic

My Mercedes used to get all kinds of warning lights and shit. Check engine light, abs, traction control etc. I could always get them to go off with some really hard driving though. It's like she was begging me to beat the piss outta her.

My charger sometimes changes the temperature on me. I'll have it set to coldest and it will blast out hot af air until I reset it.

My truck does this weird thing sometimes when I start it, and the left signal light comes on. It stays on until I press the brake twice then goes off.