You guys see any cool cars on your way to work / school lately? I saw a Mk3 Supra today. I didn't get a picture...

You guys see any cool cars on your way to work / school lately? I saw a Mk3 Supra today. I didn't get a picture. I did see a clean as fuck FD RX-7 the other month. On my way back, I DID get a picture. No owner present, and as I was leaving a tow truck started to pull up

>as I was leaving a tow truck started to pull up

lol typical rotary shit.

Its a nice FD tho. Doesnt look too bad even with the two tone thing going on.

Yeah man. I'm fairly sure it was well taken care of (it had a Rotary Shop plate frame on the back). Ironic though since it's on the side of the road. It's a bad angled picture but it was clean from every side

doesnt matter if it was taken care of. Rotary engines are more problematic than a normal piston engine.

Nope we only have shitboxes ricers and boring grocery getters

Saw an 740Le today, a new one. Not really amazing but you never see the flagship sedans here.

Something more interesting is an R33 GT-R about a mile from where I live. Saw it parked on the front yard again yesterday or the day before that and that's where I think the owner lives as it's usually parked behind a slammed Opel Vectra B which is his daily I guess.

Recently,

Aventador
McLaren
Enzo
Zonda

When it comes In the port XD

I see a sweet snow white R32 GTR every day on my way to College, I also saw an Aventador once

I saw a well maintained almost like new Volvo 240 sedan yesterday

other than that I havent seen anything even slightly interesting for a long time

Saw a black NSX that had a fresh paint job, newly redone interior with dark tan leather seats, expensive performance rims, and modded car mirrors.

It was fucken amazing wish I was a richboi

There was a Bentley convertible something or other at work today.

...Parked in the reserved for disabled employees and visitors spaces without a disabled tag.

Had an R34 Skyline GTR come to my work a few days ago (Bestbuy)
A lady was driving it so I assumed she knew a bit about cars to drive that I asked the lady what car she was driving
>"I dunno some Nissan sports car my dad bought me for graduation"

Honestly wanted to follow her home and just take the car from that undeserving driver.

>girl that knows nothing about cars driving a nissan r34 GTR
>girl driving stick

doubt, tldr shit that never happened.

I saw a Pontiac Vibe GT on the highway in my Matrix XRS. I'd never seen one, just regular vibes. Didn't even know they had a sport trim until I found mine a week ago

I work out of my car so I get to see a bunch of cars every day. And I live on Cape Cod so the entire summer is full of richfags and nice cars. Nothing too bonkers this year though.
>LC500
>aventador SV
>murcielago lp640
>tons of ferraris, usually f430
>more maseratis than I care to admit
>new NSX
>lots of bentleys

Haven't seen a Quadrifoglio yet, and the JDM scene isn't very prevalent up here. Occasionally you'll see Supras and FD RX7s. Actually saw a clean and completely stock-looking FD on the highway last week... driven by a chick in her late 20s

Parked next to a beat up MR2 the other night. It looked very Veeky Forums.

Didn't get a picture, but today when I was out walking I saw a GT3 RS drive by, probably heading towards the nearby Porsche dealer. Some younger guy driving with a chick in tow. Having not seen one before, I was kind of surprised at how quiet it was when cruising at low speeds.

>350z
>new cayman
>new boxter
>IS F
>sometimes miata
>lots of built wrx's
>3000GT TT

My own car is the coolest car I see on my commute on 99% of days.

Although I did see an Audi R8 earlier today, that one was cooler than mine.

not really a cool car or something i saw but
>walk out of my apartment to grab a smoke at around 1am
>hear boxer engine in the hills blasting
>that beautiful rumble and pop pop pop afterwards
>remember passing a legacy earlier while driving home
was kinda cool, since car culture is dead here, so any loud or more powerful car is a nice sight

not fucking legacy, impreza
i am retarded

We'll I see a mkiii supra every day, since I drive one.
Also see a ta23 celica, but that's mine too.
Other than that, I take the train so I see nothing but people on smartphones.

I've never seen a Supra on the street. Only a Mk4 on a car convention some years back. But we have some Skylines around here. Have seen a R34 and a Stagea last month.

Saw an older man driving a GT-R on the highway. Wanted to snap a picture but I don't like using a phone while driving.

It's just a GT-R user, no need to whip out a camera.

>R32 GTR
>De Tomaso Pantera
>AE86 (real, RHD one)
>Mk 4 Supra
>Ferrari 488
>Porsche 959

Last one was a gigantic surprise since I was in the shit part of Vegas going to a dispensary.

This hooned past me, loudest car I've ever heard. Sounded like they'd shoved a loudspeaker up the exhaust, but it was still the stock V6 sound. Pretty good.