/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Thought crutch weapons would protect him against reality
>1.14 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/1876157984141980396

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a
imgur.com/a/eSXdv/layout/grid

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fRy57XWNSxE?t=12m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Dragonsis

Do you ever wonder?, like will a dragonsis stop being a sis and become a loving mother and guradian of warriors?

Did he like The Ringed City? He has no videos of playing it on YT but if he streamed and the vods are gone, can someone tell me how he liked it?

If his opinion on Ariandel is anything to go on by..he probably liked the ringed city.

Anyone on PS4 want to do some team arena or co-op?

This is how dark souls dodging system should work instead of the clunky roll mechanic

>invade in archives
>host and a phantom
>lead them on epic chase through the level
>constantly ambushing them with obscuring + untrue dark rings
>chipping away their health bit by bit with whip + crossbow
>run out of bombs, estus and hunter charms, they're low on estus too
>make final stand in room with orbeck's ashes
>scholar spells, wax and cursing arms everywhere, absolute chaos
>phantom goes down, host and I on low health
>he tries to retreat
>hail mary play with whip WA using very last of my fp
>connects at end of hosts roll
>HOST OF EMBERS DESTROYED
rock hard anons, my dick is rock hard

I do.
SL117

the whole reason for the clunky roll mechanic is because it's a port of the clunky quickboost mechanic that miyazaki added to armored core. Miyazaki likes his reaction dodges.

Co-op or arena?

Any ps4 players around and want to help me transfer around a lot of items?

Will be transferring from 2 characters to a third. Can back up your save if you want to keep anything.

up to you m8

Place and pass?

Let me help transfer his items real quick. If you have a character that hasn't done Ringed City yet I wouldn't mind doing a run through, it's fun going through with a group.

i've just finished ringed city on my current char

Is this thing supposed to be decent in PvP? It feels like it's too easy to parry and dodge. How am I supposed to use it?

it trivailizes PvE tho

Its a lot of items so dump your rings, weapons, and armors into your storage box to make this easier and quicker.

Mule
High wall

What do you have left to do?

So I finally got around to playing the DLC. How the fuck do I beat Midir? Fucker just flies away half the time I get close enough to hit him.

Just hit his face and never go under him.

Cute!

what's a good way to farm vertebra shackles?

im not great at pvp (especially one this pyro build) and i spent an hour farming carthus skeletons and got jack shit from it

Sotfs on worst console, where hould I go for summons at 1 mil SM

Any advice on dealing with Midir's fire? I can handle most of his attacks, but the range of his fire is so much that I can't help but get blasted each time no matter how much space I try to out between us. That knockback is also not fun.

Invade early in the ringed city and wait for them to die from mobs.

You either time your invincibility framed so that you can get behind his fire without taking damage, or if it's his breath down attack run backwards if you're not already by his tail. If it's his fly backwards then forwards with fire, run directly left.

What's the best unparryable weapon for a pure STR build? Yhorm's Great Machete?

Any ultra with an S in strength. Fume is nice because you can buff it, but that's my opinion. Ledos seems nice when you buff with the weapon art, but it he's a B at +10

Thanks again.

If you are on PC I can help you beat him. Or you can just use persistant mercury

No problem man

Dragon crest shield or black knight shield trivialized the fight for me

Heavy Cathedral Knight Greatsword
Ledo's

I have a new lore theory
>artorias is a guts reference
>gael is a guts reference
>artorias throws a corpse at the camera just before the fight
>gael throws a corpse at the camera just before the fight
>artorias gets corrupted by humanity (abyss)
>gael gets corrupted by humanity (the dark souls™)
Maybe Gael knew Artorias.
>ciaran and artorias were particularly close
>ciaran is a gaelic name
Gael is Ciaran. Does anyone know Vaati's phone number?

After playing BB again for the last couple days I've come to the conclusion that DaS3 is boring as fuck and shit. Where are the fucking fun weapons.

Dsg please.

>Archpriest
Or
>Priestess

Haven't tried Gael yet, still got Archdragon, Archives etc left.

Cathedral Knight Greatsword or Greatsword on a quality build?

Be honest, /dsg/,

You never beat this

>quality build

Profaned

I'm down for whatever you want to start on mate.

I've found some new appreciation for DS1 graphics mods.

That's one of my main weapons. I want to try one of the vertical ultras.

This isn't average pottery, this is.... /dsg/ level of pottery...

holy shit ledo's I'm 3-shotting people SOLIDLY, and 2-shot casters

Cheesed them from behind the trees, first and last time I ever encountered them.

So which one of you pretty boys is gonna help me transfer some weapons? I'll give u a kiss uwu.

I still can't get behind STR weapons in this game. I should be 1-2 shotting people with anything big. BB spoiled me with 800 damage a hit Kirkhammer.

How often do you free aim the first part of your WA?

Sweet gimme 10min to make some food and you can help me with Gael. I'm a caster so bring tank.

are the holes in the roof of the lower floor of firelink shrine a mistake? they don't seem geographically possible

On PS4 btw. And the kiss is still up for grabs ; ^)

>exposed neck

whats your ID? I'll search for you so we can msg

Claytus420

When farming the Symbol of Avarice with hunter charms, do you have to rest or reload the level?

>invading in ashes of ariandel
>breaking the bridge before they even get to it so even if I fail to kill the host I fuck them up a little

heheheheh

I told him his fashion was shit, but he still insisted.

>Break the bridge
>They think you're on the other side and go to the edge to look for you

HOLY SHIT I NEED TO DO THIS

>1 yellow and 1 blue

>tfw no bridge breaking covenant

did dark souls 3 answer any of his lore questions?

in his dark souls lets play he gets really hyped about dark souls 3 going into more detail wrt the dark sign, humanity etc, wonder if he was burnt on the game from that

he didn't seem to care about the lore in the game that much either, no lore videos or anything from him yet (more than a year later)

I like the guardian's helm's shape better, but the golem helm actually fits the colour theme, which should I use?

I think I have a couple of times, most of the time I just ignore them though

No, just see if the Mimic drops an item after going back to sleep. If it isn't the item it's guarding, then it didn't drop a Symbol of Avarice.

W E W
E
W

No, onislayer great bow, arrows, and hawk ring. You can shoot people from across the pit, from top to bottom or the other way, it's absolute infinite range.

Still need help transferring?

He still alive? I though he had kill himself already. I really feel bad things ended so bad for him.

Oh shit what happened

it takes less effort for sure but this shit is still tedious

is there a way to safely cheat engine shit in? spending several days to a week to get a shitty pyromancy doesnt sound fun at fucking all

literally git gud and invade anor londo FCs

>not fighting 3 phantoms for vertebras every time

you're gonna build that mound faggot

Bump.

Chaos vestiges GCFB ambushes when their fighting mobs or on low health might also work. You know, morion, rtsr, the whole gespielt.

youtu.be/fRy57XWNSxE?t=12m30s
Is there some way to change individual moves or was this just an unused moveset somewhere in the game's files?

Priestess, keep your virtue madam.

messing up several unfocused people at once has been my best bet so far, but the fact that it doesnt give you a vertebra each, or at least 2 for the squad is horseshit

H o ly fuck yes. Plz meet me at highwall
Pass- Dsg

where should I go for co op in sotfs? My soul memory is 1.1 million.

The warp menu identifies which areas have the most players in your SM range. Look for an orange-ish outline of the areas on the menu.

Took a while. I'll reply when i can do it.

That's the orange outlines purpose? Sweet, never knew.

Thanks.

>blue sprints to you as if he's going to kill you in time before he's sent back to his world with nothing to show for the 10+ minutes he waited for you

does respec glitch apply to appearance as well to save a rebirth?

Anybody have a Prisoner's Chain or a Gundyr's Halberd that they can spare? I'd appreciate it.

PW is "THECHAMP" at Anor Londo

I got a spare Prisoners chain wait up.

aight

Whip or notched whip in DaS?

Put me red sign down near the bonfire
PS4 right?

>queued inputs

Shit, forgot specify im on PC. I'm retarded

Ok on my way if you're here

That's basically what Breath of The Wild's marketing campaign is.

It's dark souls for people who don't like dark souls and don't want to play dark souls.

Sorry
Yeah, on my way.

Oops meant DaS3.

That's not even true, BotW was just marketing open world Zelda.

I assume he means the viral element, which is what most games are sold on anyway