Browsing UK used car sites

>browsing UK used car sites
>R33 could be had for less than 7k
>even R34 could be had for slightly higher that number

Lucky bastards.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Skyline-R33-GTS-T-Spec-1-GTR-Style/322657665292?hash=item4b1fe5410c:g:OboAAOSwmClZlabD
ebay.co.uk/itm/1995-N-reg-Nissan-SKYLINE-R33-2-6-GTR-Turbo-Manual-/263166701404?hash=item3d45f52f5c:g:rF4AAOSwH35ZoA~S
carsales.com.au/car/nissan/skyline/r34-series/?offset=12&setype=pagination&sortby=~Price
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah dude driving in the uk totally sucks muh insurance who cares that most jdm legends can be had for pennies and even "normal" cars can be had for much less than literally everywhere else on the planet.

I was quoted £540 for a year fully comp with breakdown cover, what 3rd world shithole of the UK do you live in Ahmed.

This is the one of only two redeeming factors about us, our cars are fuck cheap

Please show me where you can find an R33 GT-R for under £7K
Or an R34 GT-R for "slightly higher"

And no, I don't want to see anything that isn't a GT-R
Nice try
Why would you buy less than the best

>Please show me where you can find an R33 GT-R for under £7K
>Or an R34 GT-R for "slightly higher"
he didn't say anything about GTRs dumbass, holy shit curb your autism.

ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Skyline-R33-GTS-T-Spec-1-GTR-Style/322657665292?hash=item4b1fe5410c:g:OboAAOSwmClZlabD
GTS for 8k

ebay.co.uk/itm/1995-N-reg-Nissan-SKYLINE-R33-2-6-GTR-Turbo-Manual-/263166701404?hash=item3d45f52f5c:g:rF4AAOSwH35ZoA~S
GTR 12k

Literally first search. I wonder if I can buy one now and tell the owner to just hold it while I work out the import shit for the US.

lol no you weren't

Try not living in tower hamlets and being over 21

And yet Bongs can't afford that. The local market value tends to reflect the purchasing power of the people there. Not to mention the taxes and insurance

>R33

r33 is better than the r34

>It sucked
Nice hot opinions

>And yet Bongs can't afford that.
by what metric? Of course you can't afford a fucking 12 grand car working a checkout, you stupid fuck

Yeah one of my in-law bought an R34 for less than 10 grand. In fact, you could buy a half decent ones for a low 7 grand. Even the aftermarket parts are cheap and plentiful

I've actually torn apart between getting an R33 or FD. The FD is even cheaper (about 5 grand) but rotary engine scares the shit outta me and it's kinda cramp for a guy my size.

>implying it was somehow worse than the R32

JZX JZX JZX

Those are either
>gts/gtt
>grey japs import

A 8/10 UK spec R34 gtr could still demand top quid.

..non gtr versions.

Its not the same thing really.

R34 gtr will set you back nearly 50k.

R32 gtr almost 18k.. some even higher.

..not sure on the r33 gtr.

..its a joke really, they have doubled in value over the past 2 years..

Rapidly becoming unobtainable.

At one point i dreamed about an r34 gtr or a tvr sagaris..

Which also probably tripled on price over the past 6 odd years.

I dont get it.

It didnt suck but the R34 is better than the 33

Well an engine rebuilt cost about £2000 and you won't have to worry about it for another 100,000km. Besides I'm 1.81m tall and even I don't have much problem sittting in one

You're either a lanklet or just fat

No shit

Rice tax. At least C5 Corvettes are still dirt cheap

>new car is better than old car
whoa...

What's wrong with grey jap car? Their "used" cars are generally very clean and sought after

Insurance and some of them won't pass mot

These cars are meant for as parts after all.

Paying more than £330 fully comp for a turbo JDM, do you crash daily?

NISSAN SCUM

Not having more than £12000 in your current account, are americans that poor?

if the JZ engines were so great, why did Toyota race with the 4-cylinder 3S-GTE in almost everything?

it reflects the fact that no sane person wants a shitty 20 year Nissan

>almost everything
YOU NOT NEED APPLY

japan also read the numbers in chassis codes individually (ichi-maru-maru, HACHI-ROKU), faggot

Sorry not a weeb dork
XD

They also aren't exactly the super rare exotica they are in unfree countries so there is plenty of supply for a small demand.

They have no issues with MOT apart from shoving in a rear foglight and maybe changing the dials you uninformed retard.

Shit, FD for sure. If it's a weekend car, it's fun to learn how to repair the motor too. It'll be a more fun car to drive as well.

R32 GT-Rs were a sub 10k car here before yanks were allowed them.

lmao if you think bongs have it lucky think again it fucking sucks to be a car enthusiast in the cUcK.

It's pretty great actually.

r33 gtrs can be had for about 10 grands for a decent one

>great roads
>cheap insurance (once you're 24+)
>petrol not too extortionate for europe
>decent jayy dee emm scene
>cheap cars
>racetracks pretty much everywhere in the country, always one close by
>get to drive into central london on the weekends and rev bomb them in your corsa

p good 2bh

No, Just no. You have race tracks, Which is nice but every other aspect is pure hell. Even your car chase scenes in movies look fucking pathetic. Fake rear tire smoke on a fwd lel.

Refute literally any point he made. That's right, you literally can't because UK is god-tier for being a car enthusiast.

>go to uk
>only roads are narrow two lane city streets
>or 8 lane freeways from one village to the next
i dont know how poors can cope with that shit, its fucking depressing just thinking about it

Wut

>Congested horse trails lined with traffic cameras
>How much a year is it to drive a V8 1 ton truck? Exactly.
>Gas is the same price as a lot of places in Canada but you're just so poor.
>jdm scene.... okay?
>Used cars are cheap because they'll need $10k just to pass the bi-monthly inspections
>racetracks are nice but wet as fuck 99% of the time sooo
>I don't go "rev bombing" because I'm an Adult.

The thing that might matter the most is the lack of a garage. I don't know how I'd live without a garage. I don't know if you can be a true enthusiast without one.

Literally everything you said here is completely wrong, kys retard

nah mate

I really think there's another reason Americans don't have £12000 in their account buddy

Can get a R34 for 15k in Kangroo Hoonland
carsales.com.au/car/nissan/skyline/r34-series/?offset=12&setype=pagination&sortby=~Price

that's about the same price as in the UK. 15k ausd is like 9k GBP

>taking dumb animes as fact

That GTR episode on Best Motoring had two drivers that both agreed the R33 was the best out of 3 and they dailied all 3 as well as raced them.

>fastest hurrdurr lap out of 3
>fixed weight distribution problems of R32 via wheel base (IIRC)
>best aero of 3
>best ass most importantly

>>get to drive into central london on the weekends and rev bomb them in your corsa

Shame your cops are total faggots.

>your car is lowered an inch have a fuckoff fine, cunt

>racetracks pretty much everywhere in the country, always one close by
this is good
>great roads
nothing good near me tho

>Not having more than £12000 in your current account
why the fuck would you do this
it's like you don't max out your isa allowance

Jesus fucking Christ how the fuck do you type crawl back into whatever hole you came from

it's called reddit spacing

No it's way fucking worse than that holy shit it make my asshole clench

Friendly reminder that Scotland is literally the best place in the UK for being a car enthusiast.

I thought it was implied. Why would you even want a non-gtr skyline?

>how to spot a teenage amerifat

Because GTS-T is still a fantastic drive. Why does it have to be the flagship?

its cause people do it illegally.
if you do it legally you can get away with basically anything in NSW.

>it's like you don't max out your isa allowance
I have maxed it out.

Then put the rest in a savings account or invest it. Having that much in a current account is a waste

Why? My 123 account returns 1.5%, the best easy access savings account is 1.25% and if you go fixed term things don't get much better with Yorkshire offering 1.5% on a one year fixed and Tesco 1.7% on a two year fixed. I haven't even bothered with a cash ISA this year as the return is doesn't top 1.3% until you fix for 3 years or more and you don't pay income tax on the first £1000 of interest now. Current accounts have become the smart saver's first choice for your first £20,000 of cash savings.

>r33s will only be sanely priced for a few years until the american autists get their hands on them

FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS FUCK FUCK FUCK

This. R32s have nearly tripled in price in Australia in the last three years. It's insanity.

buy one to hoon, and buy one to sell to a stupid american in the future. or are you poor?

here in Canada you can get a R34 GT-T for under $10k, fun to rip around in for the price. i had a 1990 GTS-T a long time ago that was plenty fun because i didnt want to spend $15k on a GT-R. i imported a truck this month and there was a R34 4dr automatic non-turbo that ended up at $5k, now thats something i dont want

it was actually funny when R32 became legal in the USA they paid like $25k for our sloppy seconds that had like 150,000km and were harped on

I AM POOR

lmao @ youre life