I think this might be the worst board on this site

I think this might be the worst board on this site.
The shit posted here is so far away from actual car/racing culture.
It's like if the only thing posted on /mu/ was bones and xxxtentacion.

I guess its because it's such an expensive hobby
This is like a larping board for /v/tards and /a/fags, desu

>it's such an expensive hobby
Only if you're dumb.

Car taxes makes the cars double up in price in here. Add shit paying jobs shitty currency in there. Its pretty fucking expensive here

>I think this might be the worst board on this site.

>t. Doesn't visit /tv/ /v/ /x/ /r9k/ /adv/ or Veeky Forums

I can't believe I wanted to ever move to Europe at one point, you guys are raped to death with taxes, what gives?

k

>It's like if the only thing posted on /mu/ was bones and xxxtentacion.
>This is like a larping board for /v/tards and /a/fags, desu

I don't know what any of those things are, but I do know OP is a fag

at least those boards accurately reflect the communities they talk about. except maybe Veeky Forums.

this board doesnt at all reflect car or racing culture. the only thing it reflects is teen larpers in parking lots with anime stickers.

If you come in not knowing shit, it's at least educational.
I don't fit the profile of anyone on this board, but I still learn something whenever I come here.

>the only thing it reflects is teen larpers in parking lots with anime stickers
That is car culture these days retard. Get with the times gramps

universal health care, etc

If only we had mods it could be good.

can confirm that initial D is now a normie thing

>actual car/racing culture
Care to fill us in on what we're doing wrong, you fucking liar?

Veeky Forums is great for poorfag car culture and when we're Anonymous we don't need to pretend like we spent a "lot" of money to get what we have. Once you actually know literally anything about cars it becomes pretty easy to recognize larpers who literally have nothing. Like Newfagay.

>the only thing it reflects is teen larpers in parking lots with anime stickers
Try going outside /osg/ some time.

Veeky Forums was different years ago.
We had fabricators and amateur drivers.
A couple of the good ones passed away. After that the board started to devolve into busriders.
There's still a few of us in the industry that stop by, but we generally just post information in legitimate threads where people are having issues and need a professional or are looking to expand their knowledge.
We don't really start threads.

But if you're looking help, we're still here.

/a/ and /v/ don't come here, it's all facebook

but user, x is pretty much half of all posts on /mu/

I refuse to believe the weaponized autism here is from Facebook. It just doesn't start there.
>literally haven't started a thread in years
I know that feel.

Whats so bad about bones?

Xxxtentacion is pretty shit desu

It was better before the video game playing autists came along. That shit eats your brain away. You can clearly see that as people post the same image repeatedly or post pictures of little girls. Why there's a fucking /ovg/ or a fucking sticker thread on a car enthusiast forum is beyond me.

/thread
go home everybody

From what I've seen of ovg, they like hardcore sims where you have to know your shit in terms of tuning and be good at racing to do well. Soviet and company don't post there.