How can I reliably earn $200 per week on the internet, without scamming people or breaking the law?

How can I reliably earn $200 per week on the internet, without scamming people or breaking the law?

It doesn't have to be quick work, I'm willing to put up to 60 hours per week into it.

Mturk or similar websites aren't an option because I'm not in America (New Zealand), non-US users get fuck all jobs and they only pay you in Amazon credit, not real money.

Suck 4 dicks a week for $50 a pop. $200 a week easy.

I'm ugly, 35 years old and male. There's probably people out there who'd let me suck their dick because humans are weird, but none who'd pay me for it.

Also the reason I need this is because I have no social skills (autismo etc, the usual Veeky Forums reasons). Pretty sure whoring requires you to be able to talk to people irl.

I did this because I was fired from a job and somehow I managed to make a living by being bored:

Step 1: Grow several Aloe plants
Step 2: Buy cheap "Bulb glass" from hobby lobby
Step 3: breed baby aloe plants (no more than 4inches in height and width
step 4: Place plants in bulbs with sand/plant mix and close glass bulb
step 5: sell plants on ebay/make a shoppify/ ect
step 6: Add seashells to look trendy
step 7: price at $12 a plant

work 4 hours a week, profit 2-400 because yuppies are lazy but like to look like they look cool, even with house plants.

Why don't you just get a real job?

What do you care?

Just get a job, you retard. Why would you want to put in 60 hours a week for 200$????

Because I'm a broken brained autismo who can't work with or around other human beings, and years of medication and therapy have not changed this.

I'm fine with working a bunch of hours for chump change if I can do it from home.

How do you ship them without the plant and shells shifting around inside during shipping? That's what held me back from this idea.

if i could make 200 a month i would be so happy. monthly minimum wage here is 350 a month

Stop being a pussy and confront your demons. What's the worst that can happen? You have a panic attack and have to go throw up in the bathroom while hyperventilating? Trust me, if I decided to give up, I'd be just like you.
Sure, I understand that you may never be able to productively work in an office or a job that requires you communicating with customers, but anybody, any-fucking-body can work as a postman, or a factory worker.
Also I really hope you actually aren't 35.

I'm cured! Thanks user.

wow!

nice. i'm not a pussy anymore!

Learn online poker and play low stakes cash games.

Up to 25NL there is no real competition and if you grind 60 hours a week you'll get there easy with the bonuses. Gotta work a little though and need 100$ for a tracker and 100$ starting bankroll

Haha, cool :^)

Seriously though, sarcasm won't get you anywhere. I wasn't expecting to turn your life around, I just wanted to give you a reality check.

I'm sure you feel like a gay person being told that it's just a phase, but it really is possible for you to get a job. It won't be easy, fuck no, but anybody, who has the mental capacity to read and write, can do it.

I've had multiple real jobs man, I wasn't a useless NEET forever. :( I'm not some r9k stereotype who hates work and loves being a useless piece of shit who can't support himself.

I interview really well if I can take drugs beforehand (like lorazepam), but then I have nervous breakdowns trying to cope with being around people every day. In 2015 I got work doing transcription at a local hospital. The work itself was great but it was in an office with 70 other people, and after a few weeks I literally fainted in the office and they fired me.

Anyway I'm not here to cry about my problems to you, I just need ideas on how to make a few bucks.

Believe me, I have plenty of shame about this.

Well of course working in an office would be hard for someone like you.
I still believe that there is a job you could do comfortably. And when the New Zealand minimum wage is nearly $2k a month, it really would be worth it to try to get a job that suits you.

>$
USD that is.

learn some coding and freelance yourself.

I might be able to do that. I used to do some programming for fun as a teen and I once made a website for a friend's band (using self-taught PHP and CSS, this was around 2009) that they were pretty happy with.

Do you need to be good at social networking to get the freelance work? How difficult is it to compete with the indians and chinese underbidding you?

Farm gold on MMOs.

Rev transcription

>Do you need to be good at social networking to get the freelance work?
Yes, you need to be able to market yourself and seek out work offers by contacting people. If you want to avoid doing this, then you compete with the indians.
>How difficult is it to compete with the indians and chinese underbidding you?
If you don't market yourself and seek out work, you're getting paid the same as indians.

I would do freelance work but I'm too autismo and lazy to market myself. And I'd rather be a NEET (which I am) than get paid the same as indians. I can deliver good quality work, so this situation is unfortunate but oh well.

Only viable with bots unless you want to be paid less than 1$ per hour. Something that is viable is boosting people's ranks in competitive games, but that requires skill.

Do you do this? I grind micros takes zoom tables profitably but too afraid of going higher

I have been doing it for years (not exactly neet though, I used to study), now I focus on other things but there is still money to be made at lower stakes. Playing 25hr/w I pulled 2.2K euros per month for a good 5 years.

You need to study the game but there are plenty of books and forums to help you with that. At lower level you play tag and 20+ tables and you're golden.

I don't play zoom though, my tracker doesnt support it and I play on eurosite so zoom is cap at 25NL....

Don't be afraid of moving up btw, just do it safe. I come from online tournament so I have super strict BK management, basically play with 100 BI on the website constantly, losses never affect my mental and I know when to go down if I need too.

Its all probabilities, if you study you can't go wrong.

I've read Easy Game and kinda used that as my bible. Is there any other books you'd recommend? Any you'd avoid? Why did you stop?

A thing I've been wondering about, is why does everyone seem to prefer a normal job to online money-making? It's like a million times better than being a wagecuck. Sure, a lot of people will fail, but if you don't want to be a wageslave, that's one of the only options left.

I don't.

Yeah, I've never understood this either. Normies complain about their colleagues and bullshit workplace politics constantly, but they think the idea of wanting to avoid it by working at home (even if you have to spend more hours) is crazy.

Normal functioning adults enjoy human interaction, exposure to sunlight and sex.
You cant get those working at home.

While we're at it, why doesn't everyone just start their own business lol

>that's one of the only options left.
bullshit.

it's just the only option you're aware of.
and it's not even a good option.

>why doesn't everyone just start their own business lol
about a third of people do.

most people don't have mommy paying for their shit and need a few grand per month for expenses. they can't sit around filling surveys for 30 cents or whatever you do.

Id be open to teaching you coding. Websites are a great way todo start. Send your email over at beecultists.com and we can talk :)!

Sent.