Ah yes

The poor man's convertible.

there's nothing wrong with being poor

>tfw desperately want s2k but can't justify owning 3 cars

don't you have somewhere to be?

Miata more like Shiata

Miata is always the answer

Get rekt h8rs

The NC really isn't the poor man's convertable, neither are any of the other miatas. They are actually quite pricey near me. The REAL poor man's convertable is the sebring

>The poor man's convertible.
You're mistaken.

If you own a car and or a smartphone you aren't poor if we take the entire world into account.

Actual poverty is not being able to afford food everyday.

You haven't ever seen actual poor people I take it.

1. "Poor man's ...." implies that its not a convertible but an alternative
2. There are convertibles in all price ranges so it's not exclusive to premium models
3. This is a poor mans convertible

A 2.0

look at all these triggered retards jumping to defend an extremely average, ugly, bland car.

good work OP

>They claim it is fun because they have never driven anything better.

Funny, because just about every car journalist claim this too. Even people who drove all the super/hypercars. Old Top Gear cast, new Top Gear cast, 'car youtubers', racing drivers and so on. Soo I guess they're all lying? :^)

I think they would be one of those old golf cabriolets

old top gear cast agreed it's just a car, none of them bonded with it, that's because they've driven far better cars.

nobody's talking about 'bonding', faggot above claimed it's not fun to drive which is obviously wrong, it is fun and they confirmed it in every top gear review, ever.

Jeremy Clarkson said the ND was one of the best cars he's ever driver you mong

t. poorfaggot with economy car.

more triggered morons lmao

keep defending your shitbox you dumb cucks

Wow dude your really doing le gods work !! You have one epic upvote from us , you really triggered everyone

stay mad mazdacuck

You are both wrong

People in Africa are given old smart phones no one wants.

>baseline is 33k €
>poor

/thread

You could at least make it less obvious that you're posting in your own thread because it's going terribly.

>Miata is always the cancer
ftfy

>James May posing for a picture in front of Miata
>somehow supposed to end the discussion

brainlet detected

>a daily you dont give a fuck about, can use and abuse amd if some kid bangs your door in the parking lot its a meh issue
>an offroad toy/toy hauler for any reasons you may need, can be an old truck because its not like youre showing it off you're just using it for fun or hauling
>your nice baby you take care of and have fun with
Now give mr noseberg your shekels

You mean the Sebring?

>Nothing wrong with being poor.
Why would anyone choose to be poor? That's retarded.

No one chooses to be poor you fucking autist, they're born into it.

Of course most are born into it. But given a choice between being poor or not, nobody would choose to be poor.
If there was 'nothing wrong with being poor', poverty wouldn't be such fucking misery.