The ct6's proportions are so perfect, yet why doesn't it sell at all?

The ct6's proportions are so perfect, yet why doesn't it sell at all?

Cause you can get two Chrylser 300's for that much, AND rimz

>overpriced GM
Its price needs to be lowered. like $35K.
>a bit stiff
More soft

niggermobile/geezermobile

>niggerlac

where is the successor of this car

>proportions are so perfect

Mercedes does paint and interiors far better.

Can someone explain the appeal of this car to me? It looks like an up scaled 80s Cavalier.

Im looking into these, Taurus SHO, Alfa Romeo, and the new chargers. Have my sports car and suv for the kids but need a romp around 4dr when my wife has the suv. I really like the Cadillacs but the Alfa or SHO is probably what ill put the trigger on.

Because Cadillac fucked over their own image for 3 decades straight and people are naturally skeptical of them (plus GM dealers have a reutation for being terrible and most people found better brands and dealers years ago that actually treat them with respect).

Someone said it best when they said Cadillac today has become what Oldsmobile and Buick were before the 1980s, Cadillac lost its prestige long ago and there's no way they'll get it back now, not after GM has changed so much and Cadillac has been so far behind for so long.

there is no appeal. it was a massive bomb

It looks like an 80s Cavalier because it literally is an 80s Cavalier.

>v6
>Luxury car

If it had some sort of V8 I guarantee it would have sold better.

a bullet to your head is 100000000x better

too expensive
Rebadging Cruze as Cimarron could work.

>triggered niggerlac fangirl

The twin turbo v6 is pretty decent and is line with the LS.

The next-gen Lexus LS is getting rid of their V8 engines, and I think other brands are following suit. V6 engines are no longer garbage and in many cases are better than V8s, Ford basically pointed this out by making their latest Ford GT have a turbocharged V6 instead of a V8 or V10.

>Ford basically pointed this out by making their latest Ford GT have a turbocharged V6 instead of a V8 or V10.
That's a pretty terrible example since in that case the Modular would've been objectively better and the V6 they use gets worse gas mileage than its competitor's V8s.

Supposedly the CT6 is getting a twin turbo V8 which will be that DOHC V8 that GM is working on. (cadillac will get its own version specialized for the CT6 and smooth operating rather than just plopping a corvette engine in it)

>Supposedly the CT6 is getting a twin turbo V8 which will be that DOHC V8 that GM is working on. (cadillac will get its own version specialized for the CT6 and smooth operating rather than just plopping a corvette engine in it)

Probably not because abysmal CT6 sales. This caused CT8 project to be scrapped.

The twin turbo v6 now in the Ford GT won the 24hr of Daytona in 2015.

Because only a deluded amerishart or a tasteless chink would buy GM "luxury" garbage when Mercedes, BMW, Lexus and Audi exist.

It also went a shorter distance than the same Daytona Prototype powered by Ford's own Coyote 5.0.

They already do ass a Buick. And i think the ats shares the same platform but has larger engines

I saw one on the road in knoxville and thought it looked fuck huge and uninspired.

Its really not much more luxurious than a well equipped XTS. Plus, the XTS is bigger and costs 10k less. I thought the CT6 would be an S/7 competitor but really its just a slightly larger CTS.