Can I Send Someone to the California DMV For Me?

After 12 fucking weeks, my custom plates are finally ready to be picked up at the DMV (Los Angeles Hope Street lol). The earliest appointment I could make is in two weeks, however, I'll almost definitely be working that day // I don't want to wait that long.

Question: can I hire someone to go wait in line with all of the other plebs and pick up the plates for me?

Obviously, I'd send them with all of the paperwork, plates, etc.

Have you or anyone you know done something like this?

You don't have to wait for the plates, they just give them to you at the initial checkin (I also have CA black plates)

They don't mail them? Lol what a fucking waste of time.

You mean I don't have to wait in a line that's wrapped around the block?

>California cant even afford to mail plates anymore

Unless you're already driving a Ferrari, you can't waste money on this type of shit

They'll mail sequential plates, but not personalized... I suspect it's a fraud prevention thing. Still stupid though.

Correct

tfw not poor

Just get up and go when they open you putz

Checked it out this morning before it opened. Line wrapped around 3 corners of the building because minorities.

Last time I went the the CA DMV by my work, I just kinda walked in, and they were empty and helped me right away.

Going to take a wild guess that you're not in Los Angeles

I would rather kill myself.

Understandable. It's not for everyone, but are endless opportunities.

Traffic is unbearable though & roads are 3rd world status.

I've gone through the LA area before going to Arizona a few times. I was going a pretty solid 120mph, up until around the 210, and it was all slow from there until finally almost fucking Banning.
It was like 7PM too, don't you people fucking sleep?

in my experience right when they open is one of the most packed times because everyone else has the same idea too

Y'all need a motorcycle. I commute 30 miles one way on the 405 in LA with no issues. I've been doing it for 8+ years. I hit at least 100 mph every day and have never gotten a ticket.

La is overrated, cramped fuckin traffic lots of people dirty ass City. But the clubs and thots are plentiful so whatever

Why the fuck do you live in LA?

>endless opportunities
Surely you can't be serious.

$$$$$$

Believe me, I've thought about it, but I know I'd end up killing myself or losing a limb. Plus, it's too damn hot to wear leather.

When they mail you plates to replace the ones on your car, do you just mail the old ones back or do you have to turn them in in person? And what about the registration stickers, do they supply new ones?