Fate Grand Order general /fgog/

Previous >[9 Million DL Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#900man
>Period: 5/24 to 6/2
>Login every day to get: 9M QP, 90000 FP, 9 Fous, 9 bronze/silver/gold apples ,90 MP, 9 EXP card, 9 tickets
>Daily reward change to Chains of Fools
>Double success rate when lvling
>Weekly missions now give 4 Quartz Fragments
>FP acquisition doubled up for a week
>new Strengthening Quests (Billy, Medb, Astolfo, Sumanai, Boudicca, Sanson and Serenity) and Hunting Quests
>Ishtar and all the other goddesses rate up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to FUCK Melt

What are the nips teaching their children?

Best boy.

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

>using kiara
for what fucking purpose

pure

That in the end, life is pain and disappointment

cute nurse

>not using your favorite servants

for what fucking purpose?

>not even three hearts

Fuck off to facebook.

Not til he turns into Hyde and rapes you.

How to help make refunds.

>Show me proof she wasn't summoned?
I did. Now are you actually going to back up your claim or just shitpost like usual?

No you didn't

hi im gay

read the archives braindead user

hi wanna chat?

How many Angry Manjew do you have?

He already chats with me fuck off

Xth for Kiarafags who will shut the fuck up and kill themselves

ooga booga

good morning /fgog/

Nigger what? Unless your Chinese, Japanese is harder than English.

xth for anti-kiarafags who should stop grasping at straws and kill themselves

The event ends, and she has not been summoned. I can't show something that is non existent (her summoning). But if her summoning is canon as you say, then you should be able to show it. If you can't show it but still believe that it is canon, then that is the same as saying every summon-able Servant is currently living in Chaldea. If you don't provide your evidence in your next reply, then I will take that as you throwing int he towel and admitting you are wrong.

Hi, tell us some gay confession.

Oh my, I've never been put on the spot like this. Maybe next time... I still need to shower and finish off some office work.

Pls.

Give me one (1) reason to care about your waifu.

He is stuck at NP1.

But I got him with few FP, so I was lucky.

Knowing a bit of Cantonese while learning Mandarin is fucking awful.

Japanese grammar is a lot easier than English.

She loves you as much as she loves me.

Edward Hyde (Lily) (Swimsuit) soon

She have NP charge

Hi again gay.

You shouldn't, she is MY waifu and I should care about her, now fuck off.

As expected from a whore.

Even so, english is like the easiest language to learn. Japanese is nowhere close of it, unless you already know chinese.

Damn.

>Good grief, you've been smacking my butt nonstop ever since you summoned me! You leave me no choice but to respond with force! Ahahahaha, take that!

Hello Astolfolover!

He'd prolly be dressed as a shark in his swimsuit version.

> not having 8 copy of Kaleidoscope

What are you talking about? Mandarin is just Cantonese pronounced weirdly and with simplified babby characters.

>Even so, english is like the easiest language to learn.
That isn't even remotely true.

>Good grief
Why would I smack Jotaro's ass?

5* naked Astolfo flying on a sword when

Hory shit.

You could say that for every fucking servant in the game, your just a hater with no basis for your claims

I have a nickname? Cool i guess.

She does it for free, so by definition she isn't a whore.

At least you admit defeat honorably rather than just run away.

>look up Astolfo's Noble Phantasm on youtube
>first comment is "it's a trap" in english

My Room isn't canon, retards. Bryn recognises Arthur there while she doesn't in the interlude.

What is your first language?

Might as well, it seems I have a nickname as gay user too, but to each their own. But there's nothing wrong with loving Astolfo.

> This is what EoPfag actually think
English is one of the most challenging language to learn, usually on the top difficulty rank along with Mandarin (which is only hard because of its alphabete).

At least I'm not a dumbass who thinks high and mighty of himself for believing he's won an argument he had no evidence towards. Pathetic

Cute.

I can barely speak Mandarin properly as I've been speaking Cantonese for all my life. Whenever I try I always or most of the time mix in a couple of Cantonese as well. Its fucking annoying.

We already have a Tamamo Shark.

Something tells me English is your naive language, or you're confusing "most useful to learn" with "easiest to learn".

>that shit art

All languages are hard if you don't have a relative as your mother tongue.

Let's not stain your defeat, user.

All the recent Astolfo doujin were pretty shit desu. Weren't even worth getting off to.

Lies. You're monkey boy.

I wish he was in Shinjuku or a future event where he's forced to work with Moriarty for that sweet irony.
So Skullface should we wipe the English language?

>it isn't canon because I say so

So wrong. Been learning English for almost a decade and still can't figure out how to make half my sentences sound natural. Nevermind IRL.

I'm a spic though? And I learned it literally just posting on the internet.

Thanks! I prefer that personally, but it's okay, anything is fine.

Programming Language is easy though.

That's only because you stupid faggots drove away all the translators like summary user and extella spoiler user with your shitposting. Faggot OP even deleted the extella spoiler user pastebin.

You mean not at all?

Yes. English is a linguistic cancer that infects you with its memes while leaving out their "meanings."
Just look at how the Japanese use English and you'll agree we need to finish what Joyce started.

I never had a problem speaking in Mandarin (granted, the last time I had to do so was years ago in high school) after growing up in a Cantonese speaking household. I just treated Mandarin and Cantonese as separate languages like Cantonese and English.

I translated comic strip here and there though.

Let me grab my magic language parasites first.

Fuck off

If a piece of with meat with lettuce, tomato and cheese between two slices tastes like a hamburger, is it not a hamburger?

Nobu a CUTE.

>Faggot OP even deleted the extella spoiler user pastebin.
What?

No?

If you take more than 2 turn to complete the current hunt, you should use my support

What's the difference, and why would you want a hamburger over something that tastes exactly the same as one?

>triggered kiarababby
Not my fault you can't tell the difference between indiscriminate lust and love.

>food analogies
Fucking burgers.

>>TLs Pastebin
>pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

No, that's a cheeseburger. It tastes similar to a hamburger, but it's ultimately a cheeseburger.

Maybe one is make of synthetic meat. Maybe one just has higher quality ingredients? Maybe on was made a day ago and one is fresh?

>Raiko/Scat/Waver
No I am good

"I am becoming stronger."
t.fluffy slut

Not like you'd know