Don't mind me, just gonna go 10MPH in the middle if the road

Don't mind me, just gonna go 10MPH in the middle if the road

Wont let you pass, I'm a victim. I'm better than you

Other urls found in this thread:

enchantedlearning.com/grammar/punctuation/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, stop signs and stop lights don't apply to me. Watch out!

The rule don't apply to me
I can be a car when it suits me or a pedestrian. Fuck you I can do whatever I want. If you pass me in your car, fuck you im a cyclist I'll smash your mirror.

Stay assblasted.
Love /n/

I'm unironically not bothered by cyclists on the road.

Fitness is important and I'm glad that in my country cycling is really catching on. If you drive respectfully of everyone who uses the road usually you get it back. I find it more irritating when truckers overtake each other desu

Cyclists should let cars pass. I have places to go.

>you have to drive respectively
>me? Nah I don't have to

>ride motorbike
>pass cyclists without changing lane
>they get mad at me
fuck I hate cyclists. buy a fucking mountain bike and ride on the grass you shitters.

I usually hate coal rolling but when it's cyclists involved I love it more than life itself

I always gun the engine at them for the lulz

I both drive and cycle. Anyone hating on cyclists is a huge cunt.

You must live in some magical land where vehicles, bikes, and pedestrians somehow aren't completely retarded and endangering each other constantly every day.

Most of the haters are fat losers who floor it to overtake you then sit at the next red light behind 27 other cars feeling angry over nothing.

Oh hell no. I'm in southern France, and every time I almost only ride my bike after midnight because getting honked at by soccer moms and faggots makes me wish they'd have the balls to stop so I could rip their head off. People with cool cars are well behaved though.
So when I drive I take extra care around cyclists because I know their pain.

I went to some biking event that basically a shit ton of bikers rode for a few miles for charity, and bikers like in OPs pic are so fucking weird. They were mainly wealthy old wrinkly white people that were pretentious and self absorbed, and just really socially awkward. Wish it was legal to hit them when they block the road like that.

>You must live in some magical land where vehicles, bikes, and pedestrians somehow aren't completely retarded and endangering each other constantly every day.
Dutchfag here, we are that county. You amerifags cannot into multi-vehicle roads.

Roads should be engineered so road users traveling at different speeds can easily overtake one another.

Fuck cyclists, they're just a bunch of attention whores who want to larp like they're Lance Armstrong. You can get just as good of a workout biking laps around your neighborhood, or mountain biking, or running, or even just going to a gym. But no, here you are in the middle of rush hour, on a busy two lane road wasting everyone's time and being an ass. And for what? So you could exercise? Bullshit, your out there in your Lance Armstrong leotard on an expensive bike in the most crowded road you can find just so you can be like "haha look at me, I'm in such great shape and I look just like one of those pro cyclists no one cares about except for a few days when the tour de France is on."

I don't have any hate for people that need to use a bike to actually transport them somewhere, they can be a good mode of transportation, especially in cities. As long as they follow the same rules as the cars I'm fine with that. But cyclists are just out there in their ugly gear to show off, even though everyone thinks they look stupid and hates them.

>Wont let you pass
It's only legal and safe to pass if there's at least a meter space inbetween anyway, and by that time you're on the opposite lane, so it doesn't matter how much space he leaves you, just overtake when the opposite lane is empty.

/n/ and Veeky Forums crossposter here

I can't say I've had too many bad experiences with bikers, and frankly it's not hard to pass them on most roads

As far as my riding goes, I obey stop signs, traffic patterns, and stick to the side of the road. In cities though it's important to know that bikers have to become part of traffic if no bike lane exists. And I usually need somebody to trigger traffic lights too, so I'll use actual turning lanes.

I mean if you wanna be an ass to cyclists who are breaking the law or in the middle of the road and aren't going the speed limit go ahead. But have some decency for once. We're just trying to get exersize, commute, or have some fun.

>usually you get it back
If this is bait, 8/10 made me respond

Come to the Netherlands, where cyclists and young cyclists especially are semi-protected by law. Dash cam video? Meh, not enough evidence to prove your innocence. Go find 3 more 3rd party witnesses willing to testify you did nothing wrong and tried everything you could to evade the cyclist.

Meanwhile, hit-and-runs are rampant.

A friend of mine hit a cyclist when we were riding motorcycles one day. Plenty of pedestrian witnesses, the cyclist was looking at his phone and had a sicc headphone on, the cyclist was crossing at a place that he wasn't allowed to, my buddy stoppie'd while emergency braking, 3 dash cam videos and only after months in court did it become 25/75 in his favor.

Elderly on e-bikes, bicycles that have electric pedaling support, are a true danger. They don't brake, they don't stop pedaling and are a true menace.

Fuck those cyclists like pic related. They do this shit on public roads, city streets, everywhere. They don't stop or brake and regularly shove other cyclists off the road if they're too slow. They also ALWAYS run red lights.

There are a few polite cyclists though

I don't mind cyclists on most roads, especially wide highways and town roads.What I can't stand is people cycling on my road which is 50 mph with blind curves, logging trucks, and is barely wide enough for two cars. I can follow every rule of the road perfectly and have to slam on my brakes for a spandex faggot I couldn't see because he wanted to pause for a drink on a blind curve.
Plus
>cycling while texting
>cycling on dangerous road with infant
>long line of 20 cyclists blocking entire road for 7 miles
>run through red lights in front of me and flip me off when I blare the horn
and the worst
>getting impatient but instead of pulling over waving me around them in a dangerous place that could kill both of us
>abruptly stopping in the middle of my driveway to take pictures of the view and get pissed when I blare the horn

*passes anyways*
*passes everyone in a car too*
*revbombs and wheelies into the horizon*

Suckers.

That's a cute guy.

>live in newly built area where sidewalks are open for miles
>bicyclists still ride on the street

>driving on campus
>dipshit cyclefag in middle of lane going .0002 mph
>about to pass
>swerves out in front of my car with no signal across the whole road to turn into some lot

use the sidewalk you stupid fucks

Why do you have to give a meter space, anyway? I don't give a meter space when I pass cars or motorbikes.

Sometimes they even sit on the right hand side of a bike lane and then sperg out at you when you don't swerve out of your lane for them.

>coming home from work
>some bitch go hit for riding in the middle of the road
>she was in the ditch crying
I lol'd the whole way home

It's against the law

Sidewalks are only for pedestrians

>guy on a bike
Cool, he can't afford a car and he's trying to get somewhere. I'll give him a full lane.

>faggy manlet in lycra on a $10k road bike
I'll buzz past him in a low gear, giving the minimum amount of space possible.

I live in an area where there's a really nice bike path that runs in parallel to the road. It follows the curves of the beach and is pretty nice to ride down on a sunny weekend.

So naturally, the cyclists all ride three-abreast taking up an entire lane on the road while the bike path goes unused.

Fuck cyclists.

Kek when I was in middle school some cock on a bike was riding slow and talking on a phone and this triggered the bus driver and he yelled out the window and asked if he can move out of the way or use the side walk and the bike fag got offended and slowed down just so he can toss his water bottle at the bus driver through an open window and his ninja bus driver reflex kicked in and he emptied one of those thick clipboards that opens up so you can store stuff in it and he tossed it at the bike fags head and he fell down on to the nice hot summer road and he continued to drive shit obliterated my sides

enchantedlearning.com/grammar/punctuation/

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY

we have a trail where the old railroad track was, it a nice path to walk or ride down. wish these faggot canadians would stay home or use it

kek all those faggots mad in the comments

>Super kek

One time I was turning left onto an on ramp and a cyclist had to jam on his brakes to avoid running into me. As I kept going he yelled "I'm a vehicle too, asshole!"

Mind you, he had ridden right through a stop sign and was traveling on the sidewalk at the time.

If cars aren't allowed to drive on sidewalks then bikes aren't allowed to be equal to cars

>all the pissed off cyclecucks crying in the comments

beautiful

Forgot pic, how careless of me

I don't honor say shit to cyclist unless they're fucking around too much or causing a traffic jam.

And don't worry, I'd back my shit up. I'd gladly stop on the SIDE of the road (something cyclist should do if they're backing shit up) and Settle it

>Roads should be engineered so road users traveling at different speeds can easily overtake one another

They are. They're not designed to allow a faggot to go 10km/h in a 80. Don't know why you bike fags insist on using roads. You fags don't even pay extra taxes for them.

Don't mind me, just gonna go twice the speed limit in the middle of two lanes.

If I crash into you and die, it's your fault. I'm vulnerable. I bet you were looking at your phone, cager!

In my country they've changed it so that cyclists stop using the roads. Guess what? They still use the roads.

Then they built multi million dollar bike trails that run along side the roads. Guess what? They still use the roads because occasionally there are spots where they have to stop and give way to cars along the way. Meanwhile they're supposed to stop at redlights and stop signs on the road but don't.

Cyclists are cunts.

>bicyclists still ride on the street
Police do cite bicyclists for riding on the sidewalk here. It's not mentioned in the newspapers as it's too trivial or not newsworthy. But they are listed in the police event report our block watch captain fetches back from a visit to the police station.

From having lived in my neighborhood for decades, bicycles are rarely used except as non-moving low impact fitness machines inside of a house or if someone drives down to LA Fitness. We have way too many hills in our area for bicycles to be used to travel anywhere (store, work, fun). The hills are steep and long and there are lots of them, so it is pretty tough. The roads are certainly wide enough though.

If there are any adults using bicycles in the day or evening, it is probably homeless people. Since buses have bike racks, homeless people can actually travel pretty far distances using a combination of bike and bus.

At least these fuckboys can go the speed limit and don't serpentine an entire lane at Mach negative fifty