Alright Veeky Forums so I have an unusual opportunity and I have to decide between a Mercedes ml350 or a Cadillac cts...

Alright Veeky Forums so I have an unusual opportunity and I have to decide between a Mercedes ml350 or a Cadillac cts coupe as my next car.

What would you pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

facs.org/education/resources/medical-students/faq/training
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Merc gets you more pussy than any other badge.
Just sayin.

The CTS purely on the basis that coupe>>>>>>SUV

Dont buy an SUV.

I hate niggerlacs but DDing an SUV is retarded. I say keep looking.

There's literally nothing wrong with DDing SUVs.

Don't listen to these cucks OP.

>shit gas mileage
>shit handling
Yeah right, stupid faggot

>muh mileage
poorfag
>shit handling
if I cared about handling, I'd get a miata, dumb cunt.

>hurr poorfag
Rich people don't waste money, or else they wouldn't be rich, retarded cunt

>if I cared about handling, I'd get a miata
Of course you would, because you're a faggot. A normal person would get a fun non-faggot car that doesn't drink gas like no tomorrow

Found the soccer mom

lol keep projecting you autistic fag, I bet you think you are the absolute shit with your retarded poorfag civic hatch.

found the libcuck

retard

Jokes on you, fag. I'm con.

>floor that high
SUVs are fucking trash

>minivan
lol found the cripple

>has no real argument

You're the retard if your pleb life necessitates that much cargo room, get a pickup truck then if you need to haul so much shit around fucking idiot

>thinks mileage and handling is objective criticism
I bet you think you can tow a trailer with a Civic as well, you absolute fucking spergfuck.

>p-p-p-pleb life hurr
says the one that can't find a way to mantain an SUV lol, I bet you got bullied alot by meanie chads in wranglers.

For a daily driver it is you fucking retard

Go back to taking the bus you no car

>Go back to taking the bus you no car
lol keep melting down you 3k civic poorfag

He says while driving a 20 year old Toyota shitbox

You probably can't even afford a new Caravan you dumb nigger

There's no new Caravan you retarded piece of shit.

Great job confirming your crippling autism you dumb poorfag nigger.

>his dream car is a Caravan

lol

Stay poor

>b-b-but look at how much I waste on gas!

You dumb niggers can't even afford a Chrysler Pacifica

>so assblasted he thinks mommy's used welfare nigger mover will somehow make him win the argument

>niggers on welfare being able to afford a $60k minivan
>keeps thinking he's superior for driving a $5k Toyota shitbox

Like how delusional does one have to be? Is it little dick syndrome

A 5k Toyota shitbox that will last a lifetime lol.

While your mommy's transmission was being rebuilt in Tyrone's shed, I was out having a real job and maintaining a degree in engineering while fucking thots you only dream of peeking lmao.

Poorfag fiat-loving nigger.

>claims to be in engineering
>thinks a 20 year old shitbox will last forever
I'd reconsider your career path

>doesn't have a degree
>he somehow thinks he can change my life path

don't you have a few more batches of tampered crack to sell daquan?

He's fresh out of highschool starting his freshman year in engineering next week, he'll learn soon enough once his hand me down cuckbox shits the bed

It's cute that you think that. When that shitbox snaps an axle and you roll over in it I'll be the one stitching you back together

>samefagging this hard

lol control your autism nigger, atleast I don't have to take the short bus *cough* mommy's caravan to liberal arts school

Stay delusional

What circumstance led you to the point where you have to choose between these two vehicles specifically? Family selling you their old ones?

I can inspect element too you retarded fuckboy.

In under a minute?

I want you retards to read your posts out loud to yourselves just to hear how stupid you sound

If you have a family or haul stuff of any sort I'd get the SUV, otherwise the coupe.

get merc sell merc buy proper cts with v8 or any other car you fancy. that cts is like buying a v6 pony car but worse slower and more expensive to maintain. also hate to say it but seen a lot of trash driving the v6 version of the cts, and the very few times i have seen any ctsv 9 out of 10 its someone that doesn't look or act like they came out of the hood.

I can tow a boat with a crown Vic

sounds like you really want the big niggermobile so why don't you just buy it and delete this thread, faggot

enjoy working 18 hours a day to pay for your malpractice insurance, cuck

I don't know where you live but people call SUVs "women's cars" where I'm from

Because muscle cars are the bastion of masculinity amirite.

>he thinks malpractice insurance is expensive

>says the one that can't find a way to mantain an SUV lol, I bet you got bullied alot by meanie chads in wranglers.

Why would I want to maintain an suv? I'm not a dumb nigger who feels the need to piss my money away on gas so I can brag about cargo room

Lol keep melting down little bitch

>he thinks it isn't

wew

Relative to how much a doctor makes, it really isn't

The merc is nicer, so that

Merc will get you more pussy, but Cadillac is less shit.

>relative to how much a doctor makes once they're 45 and are actually making a doctor's salary and have finally paid off their loans

ftfy

Says the one actively melting down lol.

Who's the little bitch now fag.

Don't know why Veeky Forums has such a hard on for coupes. You can't carry people or shit in them

Suv's aren't bad. Unfortunately Veeky Forums thinks all cars have to be manual and be taken to the track and do sick drifts and drive fast

With that being said i drive a 2013 c300 benz and the engine is fucking solid. Not once have I had any major problems with the car that I had to take it into the shop. Ml 350 is a good choice only downside is its an suv

I'm not too familiar with the newer Cadillacs however. Your best bet is to ask an user on here who's driven or owned one of the newer ones (2011-present)

Because manual coupes are fun. Have a wagon or an SUV for your family, but if you're serious about driving pleasure you'd want a second car for enjoyment.

Keep crying kid, I had fun ripping you a new asshole now go get your boyfriend to fuck it you autistic retard

lol I triggered your autistic nigger ass, I bet you are legit crying you dumb soccermom fag.

You are so fucking retarded, you still think you trigger me? What a fucking joke lol, you are so obssessed.

Nice projecting you retarded caravan faggot, you can't even afford a 3k SUV lmao.

>soccermom
You're the one advocating SUV's here you sperg, jesus you melted down so bad you can't even process rational thoughts, just bitchy word diarrhea

Keep replying underage faggot

>samefagging
Okay that is pathetic, seriously reevaluate your life kid, I feel like I'm beating up a retard at this point

>s-s-s-sperg more

Are you that fucking mentally retarded that you don't remember posting this autistic rambling a few hours ago?

You are a legit tard kek.

You just did it yourself lmao, you autistic cumfuck nigger.

>minivan cuck eternally btfo

If you keep projecting this hard, you are going to miss the bus to your bottom of the barrel minimum wage job you retarded fag because unlike you, I atleast have a car lol.

Keep crying you wageslave little cunt.

both are fucking ugly.

Yeah mean late 20s/early 30s? Before that when they're paid like shit for their residency they're paid by the federal government a d do t have to pay malpractice insurance

>Amerilards don't even know how their own healthcare works

Wtf is going on in this thread, kek. I would pick the suv. They ride breddy gud and have a lot of space for dogs and groceries.

Only intelligent people with their priorities straight buy minivans. People who have to compensate buy SUVs

The Merc rides like driving on a cloud but also turns like a cloud. The CTS is a respectable sporty luxury car.

Id take the Merc but id consider the Cadi of it were in better shape.

I know a spine surgeon with his own practice who is literally 45 and just paid off his loans, you're retarded if you think you're going to be making real money before you're 30

t. very seriously considered becoming a doctor

>just paid off his loans at 45
The fuck has he been doing the last 20 years? Probably blowing money on a new S class every 3 years

>The fuck has he been doing the last 20 years?
med school, residency and fellowship most likely

>implying he could even afford an s class on the shitty salary you get paid during those three phases

Those don't take 20 years

>Residencies can last from three to seven years, with surgical residencies lasting a minimum of five years.
facs.org/education/resources/medical-students/faq/training

why do you even want to be a doctor(?) if you have no idea what you're getting into

>5 years is suddenly 20 years
Your argument was calculated, but damn are you bad at math

sorry I had an autism attack

it still takes 15 years before you make actual money, med school loans are fucking gigantic, and I don't think you're going to be making more than a spinal surgeon with his own practice

>his own practice
There's the kicker. He's a doctor and a business operator. Those extra expenses are not something you have to worry about when you work at a hospital

And I know exactly how big loans are, so I bought a house near Toronto near a highway for $600k. It's already worth $800k. If the market slows down then I'll just rent it out. I'm already making money on the stock market anyway

That's a good waifu though

merc desu

>this entire fucking thread
Its astounding how you faggot's derailed this thread so fucking hard. Does anyone here actually own a benz or caddy? Has anyone here actually driven either?

The newer caddy's are supposedly good. Mercedes aren't bad either however I'm unfamiliar with the ml350.

Personally I'd go with a caddy coupe
>inb4 nigger car
I seriously don't get why an expensive luxury car is associated with black people. Is it because of all the rich rappers that got escalades back in the mid 2000's?

I own a caddy this is what i posted but got buried with all the other chatter. Also any entry level luxury car gets seriously devalued in a few years or mid to high level luxury car that is 8 year or older gets so cheap that anyone(unfortunately and usually minorities) with ok credit and 10-15k can afford one and destroy them with chrome everywhere etc. Well those are my thought s anyway fell free to tell me your point of view.