A2 bikes:
>a2bikes.co.uk/
Motorcycle Ergonomics simulator:
>cycle-ergo.com
Webms with sound:
Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tRxN0xOxEs&t=5s&ab_channel=RemoDrangus
otomoto.pl/oferta/honda-cbx-1000-rok-1983-ID6yZLYw.html?utm_source=refferals&utm_medium=traffic_exchange&utm_campaign=olx#xtor=SEC-8
desmoines.craigslist.org/mcy/d/yamaha-xt-225/6288439781.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

honda a shit

Took a fucking rip on my beloved Harley today.
Spanked a z1, it was even on the straight but I layed Into the corner with my big fat balls dragging on the pavement and left him at daycare

Go back to shitposting in /tfg/ and talking about making your dog watch you fuck your lot lizard gf

Woah where's ur trip at pal

faggot

Post angles.

This is quite possibly the gayest post I've ever seen.

No bike cocksucks

I'd rather not ride at all than ride that faggot machine

>in dbt
See this shit here

you might want to try the thread on instead

Eat my ass and I'll consider it

Hahaha

I like bikes

>Z1

You mean that ancient kawasaki from back when frames and wheels were still made from wires and cardboard?

He probably just didnt want to rev the old engine that much.

How it possible that bikes do not fall when moving? How do they work?

Invisible training wheels dude

Gyroscopic effect of the wheels and human sense of balance

Bikes

This.

I have a Harley custom build, 127ci stroker, lots of torque and HP, feels great. It's not a crotch rocket, and I'm not going to be trying a "go fast" race against the crotch rockets even though it would probably perform respectably off the line for a while. That's not what my bike is, or what it's built for, and I have no urge to throttle it up to impress some dickhead at a stop light.

Still, you'd be amazed how many times someone on a crotch rocket pulls up beside me, revving like a banshee, then takes off the line screaming through gears. I think it gives them odd satisfaction that they "beat" another bike, particularly a Harley, even when they're the only retard in the "race". The only thing more idiotic is playing along. Douchebags that act like children on the street. I'm waiting for the day when one of them takes it off the line the second the light turns green, only to run smack into the log truck that tried to squeeze the last second out of a yellow light.

As a biker, the vast majority of other vehicles on the road are capable of killing you at relatively minimal impact speeds with zero damage to their occupants. Many of them don't see you and you've got to ride like everyone wants you dead. I get opening it up a bit on the open highway when no one else is around, enjoying a little performance that a car can't deliver. But why the fuck you'd want to do stupid shit that just increases your odds of sudden death in an activity that you can otherwise make relatively safe and still enjoy a lot, is beyond me. Just hop off the bike and go play frogger on the freeway instead of ruining a decent bike.

It's about attitude. Nothing wrong with having a nice bike (or car) you're proud of and showing it off, but performance tricks on the highway are just fucking stupid; hopefully it's only yourself that you end up killing. And if it isn't fatally stupid (revving for no reason comes to mind,) it's still fucking obnoxious.

>Gyroscopic effect of the wheels
It's a common delusion.

Well shit, got a hole in the downpipe. I know the ECU cam compensate for changes in backpresure from removing/replacing the baffle (or the entire muffler), but is running with just one cylinder farting out into the air and the other three going through the exhaust system going to cause and problems beyond being obnoxiously loud?

It'll be funny when someone from here sees your bike in the wild and just fucks it up.

Really looking for feedback, what do you guys think of this hayabusa streetfighter?
youtube.com/watch?v=8tRxN0xOxEs&t=5s&ab_channel=RemoDrangus

Ugly as sin, even a stock one manages to look a ton better.

get a real paint job and smooth the tank/gauge holder lines while your at it, so that that it looks like one piece instead of a tacky addon.

>thinking DBT on Veeky Forums is that influential

Points taken, it's actually getting a professional paint job now and far from complete. It's hard as I'm pretty new to this stuff. The tank gauge is changing along with the lights as well. Putting a tribar harley light on.

All naked busas are ugly.

Something like this is not awful though, nothing too ricey. Thry look a lot nicer with a belly pan.

That gauge holder has to go.

I think in general Busas are love it or hate it. Weirdly I get more compliments with it naked but I agree that the water cooling visible is ugly.

Also, I'm definitely doing a belly pan

I only rev cause I like the way the engine sounds and the way it feels...
Of course I only rev when I'm alone at a light so people don't think I'm trying to take out my balls.

Balancing motorcycles is a perpetual teeter totter. Riders tilt from left to right thousands of times a second so you can't see it. They're known as micro teeters. To turn, counter steering is required. This special tilting motion is made up of nano totters. Counter steering is a sixth sense that can only be learned at a young age. That's why adults learning to ride for the first time can't understand it.

How do you lads deal with the fact that we have like 1 month of good riding followed by 1 month of cold riding left tops

Dude for real, Oregon fag reporting in. Equip pilot pr4s

Well, I'm going to get a $6000 loan to get a new bike. 6.5% interest, so the total cost will be ~$6600 over 3 years. No extra fees for paying it out too, so if I come into some money I can just fuck it off.
I just can't wait any longer, I need a road bike.

This is correct. Also saved for future explanations.

Why are namefags always faggots?

Unless the roads have actually iced up, there's nothing to stop you riding.

Bikes I would unironically buy tomorrow if a clean one was available:
>bmw airhead
>motoguzzi Le Mans
>FJR1300
>sprint 1050
>R1100R
>cb900 bol'dor
>xj750
>old cb400's
>firestorm
>buell Ulysses

Looking to replace a bandit 1200. I want a better handling bike (ie high spec chassis), full fairing for comfy touring, but lighter weight and a more top-heavy powerband to keep me entertained.

Vfr800?
Fz6?

XR!

PNW rider here.

It's my only form of transportation so I will be braving the roads rain or shine.

I vote for Triumph Daytona 955.

>pete
>harley

good shit bruh

I love being narrow.

Even rolled a disk/coin?
Same principle, as long as they have enough momentum it will go forward.

>tfw no more meme bike
Ended up trading the cb400sf for the rmx450z and a pair of SIDI crossfire boots.
so i guess im vic 300 user or something now.

also new perelli scorpion extra x tyre on the 300, heard nothing but good things about them so hopefully its worth the $$$

>have nice dirt bike
>have average street bike
>trade street bike for another worse dirt bike
porqui?

Because the only reason to be a namefag is that you are an attention seeking faggot.
Theres a reason that faggots hold a parade.

What about a CBX?

otomoto.pl/oferta/honda-cbx-1000-rok-1983-ID6yZLYw.html?utm_source=refferals&utm_medium=traffic_exchange&utm_campaign=olx#xtor=SEC-8

>have epic dirt bike
>trade average dirt bike for dirt bike of = value + $800 boots
>????
>profit
is a 2012 rmx 450z, they are worth around 5k without rego and that one is registered for the next 12 months.

Plus now i have a decent practice bike for enduro training, the idea is use the RMX as my practice bike and the 300 exc as my competition bike considering it already has a fully custom engine and a $2500 suspension tune.

Wouldn't it be better to practice on the 300 since those two bikes probably feel nothing alike within the scope of dirt bikes?

Also I just noticed, why does your garage have shag carpet?

What motor it the pete?

Az fag lmaoing@urlife

An MX13 LMAO!

can ride both and honestly they feel quite similar to ride until you get into real technical shit like hills with gap jumps or on the other end on really fast trails the RMX suspension gives out, if you hit two really large holes in a row the rebound is not fast enough and the suspension is still compressed from the previous bump and it will try to send you over the handle bars

but honestly, im a bad person to go off, im currently training for Romaniacs bronze class next year so my opinions probably don't even make sense in other peoples minds.

I look at it as i already know how to ride my 300 to its fullest, the 450 just offers more opportunity to learn new things and then apply them to riding the 300, don't get me wrong in practice i will be riding both but it is just nice to have a spare bike around for reference points.

i want to fuck her girlpucci

KYS

user...
Your envy is showing.
that is just embarrassing.

>Romaniacs bronze class
nice

I can barely manage to stay on my KX250 on intermediate trails.

Yeah im not expecting to win i just want to challenge myself and what better way than romaniacs?
ill be happy if i finish.

This. Had to go retrieve car parts last winter. It was 22F or so. I was geared up but damn heated gear would've been comfy af.

What?
Up to november is almost guaranteed nice riding weather if you're not a pussy.
December-Februari is just hoping for no black ice.

>half of these available on Iowa CLs right now
Come git em.

Were you the guy with the special edition cb400, with the red frame?
Anyway, I'm about to buy a CB400SF. Anything in particular I should lookout for when testing someone's bike?

Tacoma, here.
It's not that bad. Buy waterproof pantaloons.

Speaking of CL...
>will not respond to emails
>doesn't leave phone number
desmoines.craigslist.org/mcy/d/yamaha-xt-225/6288439781.html

For a suFour? Ask if he has maintenance records.

Also, if there are electrical add ons have him show you the connections, fuse panel, and ask if the rectifier has been replaced.
Honda makes the toughest bikes in existence, but electrics have never been their forte. If it's been replaced with Yamaha parts, that's actually a good thing.

contact name:
Tony
call or text
(515) 305-0471

Weird. Didn't show the contact button deal on the mobile site. Well imma have another cup of coffee before I do anything this morning.

I'm just getting my first bike next week. I have a helmet, gloves, and jacket. Should I bother with protective pants? I'll only be driving it around the suburbs during the day to get to class and whatnot. Speed limit is like 35 round here and there's always congestion.

KYS

Yes, your legs are very important.

You can just get riding pants that look like normal jeans.

>Should I bother with protective pants
Imagine sprinting down the road at 15 mph and falling to your knees, sliding. Now imagine doing it with 350 lbs of bike pushing your legs down to the ground at triple the speed. Get pants, get boots if you don't have those too

yes.
Check that it was serviced at least every 5000-8000km and what oil was used, if they went el cheapo on oil that is no good it will be due for a timing chain and valve adjustment by 40,000km other than that just the general stuff.
generally worth around 6k for a 2012+ one with less than 25,000km on the clock.
can get an nc39 with around the same kilometers for 4k though.

Friend of mine wants to sell his (in germany)

it sounds absolutely insane, like an F1 car

How young an age are we talking here? I'm 21 and I'm super keen to learn to ride.

Age 4 would be ideal, upper boundary would be at age 6-7.
You might be a little late

You sold the CB400SF??? Duuuude >:(

Fug, oh well I'm gonna do it anyway.

Need some help. Got a 1985 cmx250. Started and ran fine the last 3 years. Overworked it and fucked up the left piston. Disconnected everything, unmounted the engine, replaced piston and gaskets. Put back together and put it on the bike, reconnected everything. Not a single out of place bolt. Starter motor turns but no spark. Had spark before I started the project. New plugs, new CDI box, battery is as 13.26v. New spark plug coils on the way. Wtf guys?

if you weren't hooning a moped at 14 you fucked up
You can still learn, but you'll lack the cockyness and end up one of those bores who DDs a goldwing and never filters

>bores on a goldwing
I guarantee those "bores" on a gw would outride you easy as fuck

Hahahahaha
No
Maybe squiddo mcniggo on his loaned stunter

Stay in denial all you want. Yellow wolf would leave your ass looking stupid

I didn't start riding till I was 17.

Managed to get a racing license and everything. Would I have been faster if I was permitted to ride earlier? Fuck yeah. But its never too late.

>these darn kids
>*stalls*
>pullin wheelies
>*hog rattles itself apart*
>on my street
>*sniffs a line*

Top squid top tip: old bikers are slow bikers
The good ones die young

This is what people without skill actually believe

17 is still young, man
If you hit 20 before swinging a leg over you're just too much of a cuck

T. Boomer apologist
Go let your car rot so one day you may too kno watchu got

I learned when I was 30. You'll be fine, user.

Why are you projecting so hard? Are you upset there's plenty of people out there with much higher skill lvls than you?

No, you're fine. Ever ridden a normal push bike? Surfboard? Skateboard? Hell even rollerblades have the shifting balance.

Its a non issue, just jump on a bike in some wide deserted street (think like an industrial area on a weekend) and do a bit of practise.

I'm 25 and only learnt how to ride in the past year.

Additional info, I only have one functioning eye so can only tell 3D from shadows.

[spoiler]I only started riding at 26[/spoiler]

And I'm an idiot. It checks out.

There are plenty of old, fast bikers but none of them are on goldwings or Harleys. If you see some 70 year old man on a Moto Guzzi Falcone you better believe he's gonna pass you no matter what you're on.