Nissan Micra / March K10

every day until you like it

> >>>SUPER TURBO

the car is so smol, slapping normal sized modern wheels on it turns it into borderline donk

Post more faggot, this is a nice thread

swift was better in pretty much every way (only exception being the Micra Super Turbo with was a fucking madman machine)

I WANT

My Family has had 3 Different Micras, 2 of which were K10s. They are nice cars, if you have the right expectations.

and if you know how to change head gaskets lol

Considering my father put an engine inside a Skoda by himself with no tools after changing the valves, not really a big deal.

we had one when I was a lil shit and no one in the family knew how to work on cars.
micra had a blown head gasket and the mechanic wanted over €1000 for fixing it. that was already more than car was worth at the time.
apparently changing these is really expensive if you can't do it on your own

I miss the original Swift. The new ones are so geriatric.

That goes for pretty much anything, especially if they know the person doesn't know shit. We have never experienced gasket problems. The rear suspension has completely detached from the rest of the car on the K11, but the only thing wrong with the engine was the distributor cap.

Its weird that this thread popped up, I saw a micra and March in the used car dealer in Gran Autismo 5 And thought they were really cool.

>Weird..

Why everyday til I like it, and not everyday because I love it?

POST MORE, FAGGOTS