/atlantis/ - Cuck Wave: One more week to go

Welcome back to another Cuck Wave thread.

Previously Harvey plans to stay till the end of the week, areas that are flooded may get worse
if there is an increase in rainfall. As of right now, no Cuck Wave cars are dead but we
haven't heard from every single member.
Most of the roads are flooded and there are only some routes you can take without being affected.
Many grocery stores and gas stations are out of supplies, so if you do one open, post up.
Park on high ground or use jack stands if you're worried about flooding.
Stay in touch and stay safe, it may get worse. Remember traps aren’t gay.

New Videos:

Backroad Run
>youtube.com/watch?v=lBICLteuQs8

Lime Creek test run (Potential Austin touge)
>youtube.com/watch?v=WE9J570L6wU

Galveston Meet
>youtube.com/watch?v=mD7o-wVKO9Y

Sunset Drive (timelapse)
>youtube.com/watch?v=IO2oayC54dg

Check out our roster (we'll do some updates on that)
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g8SQlAr_we_have_shit_cars

Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/yaoi_hentai

ZeeMaps
>zeemaps.com/map?group=2109989&location=Houston-aka-atlantis#

Walkie Talkie app
vimeo.com/75710401

Instagram
>instagram.com/Cuck_wave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqLpNlfruHY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Houston_flooding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Harvey
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rly glad you got this up bro we need somewhere to make check in for safety now the cuck admin closed our slack.

really pissed off I cant get any Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits till Harvey leaves even in my lifted penis extension

Cuckwave veteran here, I know we haven't had a meet in about 40 years now but when we do is it alright if I bring my wife's son's boyfriend's best mate along in my Honda CRZ?

Seriously what the fuck is this?

It's been sink or swim ever since we pussed out and closed down our slack, this pretty much leaves us dead in the water.

Get drowned faggots

more like /cuntwave/ general

Its a shame your cuck country doesnt let you drive the most appropriate car for the situation isnt it

KA-CHOW

Those video links huehuehuehue

Enjoy your divine retribution nightwave insha'Allah

lol who made you this mad?

eyyy esse do any of you have space for me and my 15 illegal cousins to come stay because we getting wet out here homieee

Hey you guies a pic from the latest /cuckwave/ meet

Had a great time meeting y'all. Hope the bus didn't flood on the way back home lol

Pictured: housing for 8k Houston niggas

Howdy Y'all, anyone got any tips on stopping 5ft of water leaking through the soft top on my miata?

put some cum around the edges and seals, it should harden up and seal any water off

I've already tried, do you reckon bars leaks for radiators will do it?

You know what, if the discord hadn't been shut down maybe you could have asked someone.

How the fuck are you lot flooded when you drive land barges

I thought the storm had passed but I just saw this on the newsbox y'all

youtube.com/watch?v=EqLpNlfruHY

>everyone flooded so they can't meet up
>crash anyway

At least your president is having fun.

Nice video of the last cuckwave meet

you guise crash boats as well as cars?

Guys this isn't funny, please stop

>/atlantis/
actual keks at that one

GuYs ThIs Is'Nt FuNnY PlEaSe StOp

Typical Cuckwave meet

Any other white bros here?

Gubbmint built us some flood defenses so we didnt get swamped out like the rest of you dumb niggers haha

Peace out bitches I'll see ya in Schlotzsky's

duuuuhhh water cooled engine hue hue hue

>when your city is as wet as a jug of old Rosie

Cunts™

Just flood my shit up

there's no gas anywhere wtf

Nah I saw these guys selling gas

>3 white blokes selling gas

Fake, houston is full of poor blacks and mexicans, all the whites moved to a better place

In emergency, can fat no skill Americans be used as a flotation device

I guess now would be a good time to break out the Rainsports?

filename

Are there roads with curves over here or do you guys just pull each other off all day? And by that I mean highway pulls.

And lol your disc/o/rd got banned also?

Hey has anyone seen my car? It must have got swept away in the rain, I tried chaining it to a cinder block but it's still gone.
Also that's my family pls no dox

Fellas, is it gay to be flooded out? I mean that water touch another nigga dick

Should I bring a coat to next meet?

Its also got his shit
Youre basically scat playing with the whole fucking city

Totally gay, you'd fit right in with cuckwave

I'm looking to lift my 07' classic silverado up 3". How easy would it be to do it myself? Also how much is it going to cost me vs. getting it done professionally?

>there's no gas anywhere wtf

With gas stations under water, does this mean you'll get sandy or watery gas? Fine grit can still make it thru gas station filters if that station franchise owner still bothers to spend money for them. The ethanol in the gas is going to absorb water? Or do people go to far away gas stations to avoid getting watery or grit-filled gasoline?

sandy gas is the least of their worries man, they ain't got no fucking home lol

>Seriously what the fuck is this?
Put on your Aquatread tires and go driving down the Interstate 10 freeway....

>areas that are flooded may get worse

Did the flood finally force NEETs living in the basement to come out into the light of day?

>Fellas, is it gay to be flooded out?
The sewer lines where all your toilets and kitchen sink food disposal wastes goes is flooded. And that stuff spews out into the all the water you see out there. It's diluted a lot, but the poop water is still out there. People who track that water around and touch things with their wet hands are pretty disgusting.

It's time to worry about cross contamination too. Just because a food truck worker has gloves doesn't mean its clean. Mr Poopy Hands touches the condiment bottle and the food truck guy then touches the bottle to refill it. Since they don't wash their gloved hands frequently, the cross contamination occurs and the germs keep on growing at the food truck.

Thank goodness the body uses hydrochloric acid to kill germs.

I had to drive though a stream of water draining around the beltway 8 feeder onto I-10 and my whole car smelt like pure ass for the next 2 miles

Just use the garden hose and rinse the sewer water off the car when you get home.

How deep does water have to be on I-10 to get a wave chop? That picture must have been Thursday last week.

Should I add weight to my car so it don't float away?

If you had enough time to add weight to a car, you should have just driven out of the area.

>Harvey plans to stay till the end of the week
You guys had a flood in 2016.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Houston_flooding

Now you have a flood in 2017.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Harvey

What's up for 2018? Are you going to plan ahead for a flood then?

>sandy gas is the least of their worries man, they ain't got no fucking home
They have to go somewhere. There was mandatory curfew from Midnight to 5AM in order to reduce the massive amount of looting going on.

Can black folks come to the meets or am I gonna get memed on?

Can I fill my tyres with helium to have my car float? I just really don't want to miss the next /cuckwave/ meet

If you have time to fill your tyres with helium, you should instead just drive out of the flood area. One of the county emergency officials sarcastically said to people who stay behind when waters rise up that they should use permanent marker to write their social security number on their arm. That way their body can be identified.

Well, it's moot now since the dangerous flooding is gone. It's just pooled up water now soaking houses and watering up gas station gasoline. I would probably not buy gas from floodplain stations for a long time since I'm afraid of silt in the gas.

How much of a 3rd world country do you have to be to have to enforce a fucking curfew to stop looters?

>How much of a 3rd world country do you have to be to have to enforce a fucking curfew to stop looters?
Any 1st world country can have a looter problem if it has a lot of people who believe looting is acceptable practice. There are also countries would not occur due to laws punishing looting. For example, in north korea, if Dear Leader dropped a $100 bill (counterfeit) on the ground, would anyone loot it? But if someone was getting $100 from a USA ATM, would anyone loot that? In the USA, looting doesn't even have a jail sentence anymore as seen from various Black Lives Matter events that devolved into vandalism, shoplifting, and looting. The vast majority of looters have zero jail time.

>enforce a fucking curfew
And the political inability to jail thousands of minority looters means a curfew has to be implemented. It's inconvenient and costly and a waste of resources, but that is what crime does to taxpayers and the environment. Lots of businesses and houses all over the usa run wasteful electric lights at night out of fear of criminals. Patrol cars drive around wasting gas to discourage crime in certain areas designated for extra protection. It's a shame criminals don't have to pay reparations for all the other costs they caused decade after decade.

We're going to build an ark, 2 of every car