Have you ever fucked a girl in or on your car?

Have you ever fucked a girl in or on your car?

If given the chance, would you?

Did so in all of my cars.

The best was my volvo s40 2005. Best comfiest seats.

>implying girls
>implying car

Multiple girls in multiple vehicles, Its a national pastime. one girl that was 17 at the time, me being 16 with no licence, use to pick me up all the time and find somewhere to park.

Wish I could go back, on a 6 month dry spell lol

No kidding. Thank god I never got anyone preggers but I would love to back to a time when I would get a raging boner from looking at anything mildly feminine.

in my own car?
no
in someone elses car?
yes
lost my virginity in an e60 wagon and recently got my dick wet in an a8l

Do guys count? and does it have to be my car????

My current DD does not have the physical space. My project/soon-to-be DD is a station wagon with enough space in the back that my 6' self could comfortably lay down with the seats folded, so yes, someday I'd like to try it.

Yes

I lost my virginity in my mom's car a year ago, my car roll down a little bit in a hill-start, put in gear 1 instead of 3 and almost hit a cyclist while driving with the girl, we end up in a highschool parking. I barely get hard and obviously didn't cum. And that was the best sexual experience I ever had.

No girls want to sleep with me even though I drive a nice car and am decent looking :(

Is this your picture?
I'm from thousand oaks too

i only get head in my car

MORE

NO CENSOR

i'm a 28 year old virgin, so no

Not your pic faggot

it's from reddit

sauce? no reverse results

Its truckgirl newfag

Not worth looking for, shes a solid 5/10

why are you so pissy

I used to take my girl up the canyon everydayish even during school assembly's cuz there was this private place then she found out it's illegal and if you get caught you'll be a registered sex offender, that was the only private place we had so now i haven't had sex in 2 months

Yep. In everything from a 2007 Corolla Hybrid to an '86 GMC G2500 conversion van (C O M F Y).

I've masturbated in multiple cars

nah she's more like a 4.
3/10 face but 6/10 body

she looks really uncomfortable taking those photos.

uhh yeah dude all the time, h-haha...

They were her idea so I think you're probably imagining it - or maybe it's from keeping her face out of the frame she doesn't generally give a fuck.

That lighting makes her look like pic related

I ironically got way more pussy in this car then probably any other I will ever own....

:'(

if you say so, man.

she's going to irritate her skin rubbing on that patch of rust like that

I gave her a big fat tetanus shot right after that

Decent body, ugly face

I did, twice with the same girl. I only lasted 5 minutes each time because that is my ultimate fetish (fucking in public). I miss her ;_;

Cornfed white bred

No one cars about your below average sister that you may have boned once. Plz stop posting those pics.

Nope. Had girls that wanted me to sex in my car though.
I refuse to make my mustang stank or dirty it

>triggered

too many times to count with ex in hyundai elantra. when you're in highschool, it's the only place to do it.
also, got caught once by a mall security guard. I think he thought I was just sleeping there because she hid between seats.

I think oppic is a kind of joke.

Yea, three times in my parents' Merc suv, and a few times in my E39. Will add another time to my E39 on Saturday night.

Yeah, you can see that she got fucked from behind on the hood of the car from the dust prints.

Yap, in three different cars.

Need a car with a tall roof for extra good riding though.

No, my bus card might be revoked.

>Have you ever fucked a girl in or on your car?
Have a waterproof non-noisy sheet in the trunk sized to fit across the fold down area of the rear seats. Over that is a nice stiff sheetlike padding similar to a mattress protector which adds a bit of thickness and softness. The car never gets dirty unless it is from hands touching body parts and then touching things in the car. Fold down seats are the most comfortable way and far better and cleaner than doing it in the regular seats.

>R8 with gated manual
waifu material desu

>tfw kv

Yes

Same here. Fucking Honda Logo is too tight for, well, fucking.

Anyone here ever get road head? Been bouncing that idea half-jokingly around with my girlfriend but I think it wouldn't exactly be safe to get blown while driving, unless in very low or no traffic.

You actually need to leave this place.

I've never cum from road head but a best is on the highway because shifting elbows her in the ribs. The Ram has a bitch-seat with a flip up/down center console back which lets her be fully comfy. I'm sure an automatic roadbarge with similar flip-up console would be even more ideal. I especially like it because most girls get turned on from sucking dick and enjoy you sticking your hand down the back of their pants and fingering their holes which I like since I'm an ass man. If they're wearing tight jeans the passing truckers always appreciate if you push them down around her thighs.

how do you all go past first base? Khv here but I'm not a sperg

In our female-dominated society it's like 60% about learning to interpret girls' signals, every step of the way. The rest is split between knowing how to send your own signals (and avoid sending wrong signals) and not being too pussy to act since men are still expected to be the ones who technically initiate.

I've no experience sexing in the car, how comfortable is it in the back seats vs front seats?

Yes, in my E21
>comfiest seats ever

>how comfortable is it in the back seats
You lower (aka fold down) the back seats. That gives you a large horizontal area with half your body in the trunk space. Being horizontal with a lot of flat space to work with is good. And you can put down towels or stiff padding (like mover's blanket) across the floor of the trunk to protect from body fluids. You can wash the padding later. Towels bunch up too easily so they aren't as useful due to all the movement and sliding around.

Another advantage of being horizontal is that there is much less chance people will see you in the car having sex.

Yep. In the back seat of the GTR

Did it many times in the back of my Subaru Legacy Wagon with the back row folded down. No complaints.

corvette BTFO yet again

Delet this

It's infinitely better with the folded down back seats. And the sense of privacy is better too because everyone is below window sill height when the rear seats are folded down. To get good camouflage, attach a dark thin cloth to the three child seat clips on the rear dash. The fabric can then drape across the backs of both front seats. Binder clips with weights on them keep the fabric sheet draped across the front seats. Binder clips also hold the sheet to the child seat clips on the rear dash. Fast, easy, simple, and preserves privacy from peekers trying to video record anything.

Liar. There's not nearly enough space in the back.

I have never had sex anywhere

>have I?
No

>would I?
Hell fucking yeah I would.

2008 Honda civic coupe. You would be surprised, ceiling is kinda low but with the front seats all the way forward theres quite a bit of room