How do I get a sexy useful mail order bride?

I want to marry a model, who has a good job like being a Nurse.

I think the most fool proof method of this is by going to Phillippines, China, or Indonesia and getting a mail order bride.

What is wrong/right about this?

Why not marry a cute RN from phillipines, bring her to USA...

Invest $50,000 in her, and collect $30,000-$100,000 a year from her.

Hell I could even make her work at a 7-11, if she was really dumb but cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/586rno/to_anyone_who_has_ordered_a_mail_order_bride_what/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>collect $30,000-$100,000 a year from her

elaborate

make her work for free at my 7-11, or she gets a job as a nurse, and pays me rent?

your wife is paying you rent?

well, shouldn't she, if she is living in my house?

Go post your fantasies on b/ you fucking retard

that's the exact opposite of what mail order brides are seeking

they want free everything + citizenship in exchange for companionship/sex

>that language barrier
no thanks

Are there legit sites for this? Can you guys really just order a cute girl and she will be you bride?

If americans and other westerns can do this i would be really fucking butthurt because i strongly belive this doesnt exist for my country.

what country?

>mail order bridge
>that's a certified nurse
>but dumb
>that will pay me to live with me
>I will profit 30k+ a year off her
What kind of fucked up brain disease do you have

I never said but dumb.
That's if she was not a RN, registered nurse, not certified

It's called schizophrenia.

Ok ignoring the moronic idea OP has about turning a mail orde rbride into an employee/tenant...

Does anyone have any legit experience with MOBs and can offer advice? I might pursue that route if I get to 28 or so and am still single. I want to have children somehow

There was a documentary that came out a few years ago called "Love Me" that is about guys looking for mail order brides in Ukraine. It was pretty depressing but worth watching if you're actually legitimately considering this.

>What is wrong about this
You're exploiting another human being to fulfill you because you're too much of a bitch to do it yourself.

>What is right about this
You'll be granting U.S. citizenship to someone who can then divorce you after a period and have a better life hopefully.

>I have been thinking about this too. I know some people who have MOB's.
>Your advantage is that you are wealthy (compared guys her homeland) and you treat women better.
>It can work if you find the right person.
>I think you should go there for a holiday and meet girls and then choose someone to marry.

Better yet, buy 10 and make 1 million a year!

The Asian ones won't give you any money as she will always send it all to her family. She will expect to be compensated for just spreading her damn legs. They are literally gold diggers of the highest degree. Only way to get money from her is by abusing and threatening her.

what about the indonesians?
They have the 1/2 the asian genes with the husband know's best muslim attitude?

don't bring her here if she's pretty because there are richer, better looking, hornier men here than you. also make sure she's not already married.

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/586rno/to_anyone_who_has_ordered_a_mail_order_bride_what/

lol

any anons on here do it? Was thinking more of going to said places and touring about till I find someone to take home. Vacation with no real end.

where are you from?
We could do it together, if we trusted each other.

She'd have to be dumb to marry you.

kek

Digits confirm dumb one required.

don't understand

Then you're an ideal MOB

worst thread on Veeky Forums by far

>It's a beta provider spreading his asscheeks for divorce rape episode

Hope the green card is pretty

She might be a RN in the Philippines, but she isn't shit in the U.S.

RN is an RN
Doesn't matter the country, and my mommy is nurse union bitch

Fucking baitposting faggot go kys

I've been looking into buying a 7-11, how do you like it? Did you buy one from someone else or start from scratch?

I know it happens in Thailand because my 50something neighbour went to Thailand and came back with a 20 something junglegook who could barely speak English.

I also fucked her when he was on a business trip

Check out the divorce rates on mail order brides.

They're 2x more likely to NOT divorce you.

Story time?

he asked me to check in on her cos her English is bad and she knows me and I had some beers and put my dick in her

he's a nice guy and felt bad about it, I know he's rich but he has a bad past, family who don't talk to him etc. so maybe he's a nonce

You need to master the art of greentexting, young one.

Think of it this way, if he has a heart attack and she inherits, you may be able to marry up

Probably because murder most foul is the preferred outcome....

Am I wrong to be very skeptical they could ever measure this accurately?

like divorce is one thing, that's a legal status, on the books...

I'm not sure there's anyway of confirming a woman was a "mail order bride" in any consistent way enough to make that a """""fact""""""

>a model, who has a good job like being a Nurse.

Such a girl would has a wide choice of capable (rich, succesful goodlooking) guys, even in the worst area of any given shithole in the world. Moving to the west and serve you as a housewife/wageslave/sexdoll would be a huge downgrade for her, despite 'Murrica or wherever you live.

Your nationality does not compensate for being an ugly lazy loser. If you want model-looks, you've got to offer something in return. Looks, money, liberty (liberty as in "baby, you don't have to work, here's my Mastercard, go shopping and blow me when I'm back home...")...

Any girl who would accept your deal (because that's basically what you offer) would divorce you the second after she's eligible to do so, kick you out of your own house and enjoy half of your assets- should there be any.

On an unrelated note: This whole post implies you don't have much experience whith women, even as buddies, right?

*would have...

have a sexy 6+figure salary

You've posted this thread before and we already told you it's a retarded idea that doesn't make sense.
Mail-order brides are gold diggers who want green cards. They aren't interested in working at your 7-11 or paying rent.

>Mail-order brides are gold diggers who want green cards.
I just want a nice, cute girl. Why are people such shit, and why do I want to fug grils so bad?

IT'S NO FAIR. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What about mail order groom? Is there such a thing? Probably the next step of neetsdom

This is illegal. A couple recently got arrested for forcing her to do housework.

I didnt know working at 7-11 is considered housework

The point is that you can't make people work for you

if she agreed on working for you then its not considered being forced

As long as it's very clear and you don't even attempt to force anything that wasn't agreed upon, then yes. The wording of your post made me think you were planning on 'tricking' them.