Oops, sorry. oh but look, its fine it didnt even leave a mark

>Oops, sorry. oh but look, its fine it didnt even leave a mark

How do you respond to this? Theres a special ring in hell for those who don't watch their doors when they open them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wk7fYBw6PfQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I have to park near a car it'll be next to another enthusiasts. Plebs are scum.

>neither does beating my wife
>have a good day

Take every opportunity to confuse people.

I have a inch and a half long dent on the ride side of my mk7 GTI. No fucking clue who did it, but its been driving me crazy for months. Gotta pony up soon to get that shit fixed. The perpetrator should literally be executed.

it's why i always park in the far end.
people parked up close, are the ones who wait 5 minutes for a parking spot.
those same people usually have 4 kids in the back.
and they normally park off center.
those kids don't give a fuck and will slam open the door.
no thank you.
my fatass will walk.

> Oh wont you just look at this empty ass parking lot! Only one car in sight.

Proceeds to shove shopping cart into mach speeds, and forgets about it. It then curves and slams right into your vehicle.

People like this deserve crucifixion..

>not driving a shitbox you don't care about
shiggy

>at work
>drive a hatchback with retarded long doors
>reach down to grab something under passenger seat
>door slides out from where my foot is holding it
>boops the car next to me
>know who it belongs to
>go talk to them and let them know my door hit their car
>their cool with it and don't mind
>happy I at least told them
>still feel like shit
>buy them a monster
>unexpected happiness from them
I don't know. I just feel like ass when it happens. I try and slide my foot under the door to hold it open but any gust of wind is enough to fling it open because of its length.

>no worries, shit happens.

Bullshit! Lol.

>because of its length
welcome to my big penis life

I don't have autism. It's not like they did it on purpose and I'm not going to get in a fight or demand money over it.

>they still turn around and sue you later

>I mean, its not like I purposely dented your car and caused hundreds in damage, why are you so angry at me??

Saw this happen once.

Also story time.

>Late at night
>Driving my DD shitbox
>Go to walmart
>Still park away from other cars anyway out of habit (Even though it's dented, scratched and the paint is peeling.)
>Come outside, see a lifted truck parked 1 foot to the left of my car
>"You've gotta be kidding me."
>Woman driver, male passenger; They look like crack heads. Just sitting there in their truck at like 1 am with the truck off and the lights off.
>Go to get in my car
>Notice passenger guy is smoking, letting the ashes drop around and on top of my car
>Thismotherfucker.mp4
>Manage to get into car without touching my door to their's
>Turn on car, put in gear, let the window down
>"Hey stupid fucks, learn how to fucking park"
>Also slam my door into their's as I say this
>Immediately hightail it out of there

I never got to see if they tried to follow me or not. I assume not since they were sitting with their truck off and it probably delayed them long enough.

>"hey that's alright, let me give my insurance a call so we can find out how much this will cost to fix, get your insurance card while I find out"
See its not that hard

>not following them home and peeing on the car at night

Ill normally proceed to smash my door into their car which works out well because my car is a piece of shit.

pfft
whatever.
my brother has roadrage.
he routinely keys cars
same as sister.

as for myself, i always quote Liar Liar.
youtube.com/watch?v=wk7fYBw6PfQ

I did this once on accident. The guy just got it repainted. I felt horrid. It didn't leave any mark, thankfully, but I now make sure that, depsite my ADHD, I never hit the doors of others. If I have to because some fuckface did a shit job of parking and is too close, I'll gently press my door to his and try and get into my car, but I'm not about to ding someone's car. I'll leave them a note telling them to learn to fucking park.

free (you) for the /f/ reference

What?

on the other hand, how do you feel about me slamming my door into peoples cars who park over the line?

they like to scratch peoples cars whenever someone parks too close to them.

thankfully i bought my car pre-scratched by chav cunts so i don't care too much. obviously if i see someone do it deliberately i'll confront them, but accidental crap like this i don't mind.

i've been contemplating having it resprayed, but then i'll be constantly worried some little dindu will key it afterwards, making me throw up with rage.

Kick their fucking door in
>Oops, guess it did leave a mark

Literally the only thing you can do without resorting to violence against the other person. Unless they're a super cool person, they sure as he'll won't pay to fix any damages. Just kick their car hard enough to dent it and drive away.

seems like retardation runs in your genes

>at dmv
>sitting in car on phone
>family of illegals pulls up in a minivan
>pull up so close the doors nearly touch when halfway open
>metal rings on wifes purse rubbing against my door
>8 kids come piling out all walking against my car
>cant do anything because on the phone
>roll window down and use it as an armrest to let them know i'm watching
>wife and husband get back in and re-park correctly

I have on occasion repeatedly rammed my door into other cars, and I have keyed other cars. Only when I know for sure they parked too close on purpose to make it easier for them. If I know the space was tight and they had no option, I'll try not to fuck up their shit.

Just politely ask them for their insurance information.
>You know, just in case
People freak the fuck out about their insurance. Just giving you their details will ruin their day, and it can even hang over their head for months while they're waiting for a letter or phone call. If they don't want to, let them know it's considered a hit and run if the drive off (while obviously snapping some pics of the damage to your car and their plates).

Of course it would be stupid to report, because your rates will go up too, but that's besides the point.