Rate Thread

Post your car, rate other people's cars, say positive things about people's cars

i love everything about this

Angela Merkel would dislike your car.

pls no bully...

looks like something some nu-male hipster millenial that looks like michael cera would drive in a knockoff wes anderson movie

enjoy your $3000 repair bills faggot

I know the pic is way too close but I can't figure out how to make the file size smaller on this phone.

Enjoy nigger dick in your ass

Too lazy and not worth going outside to snap a picture. Here is a stock photo instead. I should have bought a Subaru, Oddly enough though...I am completely satisfied with this car as a commuter.

looks like a fucking soccer mom car

i bet when you drive down the highway people look at your car because they expect a milf to be driving it

The Chrysler gets the thots

1989 with a 91 dual cam in it

No people pay attention of the roads where I'm from user. Its getting tarbo soon though

Best Car in this thread boys

Good Value

7/10, looks to be in great shape
6/10 for the tarbo
5/10 nice color
6/10
6/10
6/10

Dude, headlight restore and that is one sexy beast

I'm going to. Thought about doing it crisfix style but on the video the lights still look glazed/smudgy to me.
It's got a wrap on it currently. Needs to be redone or plastidip maybe.

9/10 Rad as all hell
6/10

Also have this pic but it's shitty too.

The only people who compliment this car are 20-year-old guys with neck tattoos and old boomers who remember their dead brother's 1968 fastback.

Probably my favourite looking American car of the era.

Desu 9/10 it's shiny as hell and those headlights are fucking crystals. Not even a Ford guy

Sort of understand what you mean, but at least it's fun to drive

Post neck tattoo

Thanks. It has 10-foot-cosmetics. You can see silicone seal on front bumper from where I pulled off the shitty body kit lip the previous owner glued on. Headlights are replacements too.

Previous owner was a middle-aged ricer wannabe. Took me about two months to replaced all the chrome shit he plastered all over the interior with stock parts.

OP dunno if you're still here but do you have a throwaway email i could contact you at?

Im thinking about buying a 300td and have so many questions.

please excuse shit picture

ND?

Rate please my friends

yeah

Pop-up masterrace
coming along nice
where's the back door handles?
small windows for such a big car
love them pop-ups
comfy
clean af
whatsup with the hood gap?
super clean!
nice color

Your car and the setting of the photo make me think you might be a cool dude

I love a sn95 that's been taken care of. Too many are thrashed to shit. I had a 2006 and I miss it.
I like that green
If I was to take a cross country trip it would probably be in a crown vic. Parts everywhere and max comfy.

I need to take a new picture now that I have the graphics work done

Especially with Lincoln Town Car seats

What's the retail on one of those?
Those look like 2000 mile trip seats.

I'm still not sure how I feel about the front end of the ND. I am glad that Mazda got the car so light despite all the regulations.

Literally best car

Be gentle on miata -san he was attacked by a vicious rattle can in his past before I rescued him

aight/10

7/10 I'm a sedan fag.

8/10 For popups

10/10 Fellow commie.

8.5/10 Change front bumper and colour, maybe some metallic gray or black, but it's just my opinion.

8/10

Fucking fantastic, and in one of the nicest colors too. W123 have been my favorite cars since I can remember. When I was little I preferred station wagons hands down. Nowadays I'm not sure whether I'd prefer a sedan or coupe for looks but I'd probably still take a station wagon for practical reasons if I could find one reasonably cheap.

1/10 stance faggot, Murican flag on a Japanese car, even more cringe than stance.

couldnt be fucked going outside for a pic, this ones pretty much identical. Am poor, had to buy off my brother.

8/10
really pretty, great location for a pic too

6.5/10
a relative has one of these, it's alright

8.5/10
love it

7/10

10/10
she's a BEAUTY

6.5/10

9.5/10
real jalopy feelings

Love it. I had an '83 for three years. The rear suspension quit, mostly because at some point in the car's previous life, it had been parked outside. Somewhere hot. For a long time. Everything rubber on that car was deteriorating, like in The Andromeda Strain. Still, when I sold it, the motor and transmission was great. I think I bought it in 2000 for $3100. Put a set of tires on it, and a battery. Sold it in 2003 for $3300.

Mine was proper Afrika Korps yellow!

Thread needs more barges
Nobody ever talks about the Andromeda strain. Loved that book as a kid.

I think it's the best looking miata since the NA, but yeah friends have said it looks like it's giving the stink eye or something lol.

It's more important that you have fun driving it. I enjoy mine so idc the that it has a shitty wrap on it right now.

Always wanted a Roadmaster, seems to be max comfy. How do you like it?

Come on now, you can at least post a pic of your actual car.

Here's my two babies.

This is my $300 beater I've been working on to get ready for winter. Getting inspected Wednesday and should be good to go.

Parking the charger for the winter to work on without being rushed.

'04 Neon SRT-4.

The roadmaster is for sure the comfiest car I've ever owned. Like driving a couch. Recently did a road trip from San Diego to Portland to see the eclipse with 5 of my friends, and it was the perfect vehicle for the job. I originally planned to use it as just a road trip car, but it's so relaxing to drive that I take it to work most days too.

Is that a Colorado? Not sure what the GMC version was called, but I love small trucks. My dad was looking into getting one awhile ago. Do you take it off road at all?

Canyon, but yeah same thing.

Had it for 5 years and it's not going anywhere any time soon. Plan on keeping this thing until she dies, best vehicle I've owned.

I offroad with it when I can, and it's never been unable to handle anything i throw at it. Z71 has a locking rear which helps a ton, and the Duratrac tires i have on it are great. My only complaint for off road is ride height is quite low, and it tends to scrape if you're not careful. Have a lift kit, but need to buy new bushings before i can install it.

Super tough little truck, and the i5 sounds nice. It has a V8 swap in its future though.

The echo is a great choice for a beater too. Over here we don't need winter cars, but I bought my boyfriend an echo because he doesn't give a shit about cars and it's super low maintenance. Haven't had an issue with it and he drives it every day.

Roadmaster is also super reliable so whenever my two projects (pic related) aren't working I can use it to go pick up parts. I've also got a BMW R80 hidden in the back there.

Neat, didn't know they came with an i5. Used to have an 850R, so I'm fond of that engine configuration. I have never had a truck or really been off-road, so that'll be something to consider in the future.

Yeah, Echo will be driven mostly by my girlfriend, and I'll be driving the truck. Super attached to the Echo now though because of all the work i put into it.

What car is that on the right?

Yeah, the i5's got plenty of torque down low too. It's not a super powerful engine, but it will spin the 31's no problem on pave. If you get i think 2007+ it also fixes some of the problems the i5 had which can cause misfire, and it's bored to 3.7L from 3.5L and gives about 20 more HP and torque.

Also, off roading is stupid fun.

babbys first turbo

Aww man I love that long hood.

10/10 maximum nostalgia

Keep it up. I have a soft spot for ultra cheap cars.

I love the paint and the combination with the rims

best car in this thread so far (muh dick)

Not a fan of Miatas in general but the ND in white is extremely sexy optics-wise

good box
C O M F Y

>What car is that on the right?

not the person you replied but thats a genuine Porsche 356. I remember that user saying he (or she) got it from their grandfather or something. Shits worth over $70k for sure.

That's pretty damn sexy, I figured it was a Porsche of some sorts, wasn't sure though.

Sorry, I got busy at work. Yeah it's a 1961 356 that my grandpa bought in the 80s. Rough cosmetically but no rust and in good shape otherwise. Slowly working on getting it back to 100%

so you a girl or a gay? either way cool car, user

Not sure about $70k, but people are always asking if it's for sale. The '61 T5 is the least desirable of all 356 because it lacks the "charm" of the early body styles, but also the convenience and brakes of the later C.

Thanks mang. I'm a gay but I like cars and guns and dont wear a dildo hat in public so people don't usually guess.

love the car and the color/finish except for the roof and spoiler
cute name assuming it's based on the color and not mechanical issues
good style, looks fun
don't care if the wood isn't real, it's still beautiful and that thing would be great to cruise in
unbedingt wunderbar

In not a fan of the roof/spoiler. I ran out of dark blue and decided to see what it looked like.

yes, based on the color. in all its 180k km it never made problems, it just needs a new clutch now lel
but eh, as someone who owns a british car i bet you can tell us something about mechanical issues :^)
all shits aside, is this thing reliable?
looks like it could be fun. (on the right terrain)

V6/10
Turbo/10
Mopar/10
e30/10
IKR/10
Chrysler version when/10
Conquest/10

Shitbox/10

Capri is the best foxbody tho. The RS makes my dick hard

>What's the retail on one of those?

If you're serious, pic related

everyday on my way to work i pass this SUPER clean capri RS. literally the cleanest one ive ever seen. havent seen a single picture on the internet that comes close

So far no major mechanical issues, but also no shortage of non-critical electrical quirks (sunroof no longer opens, stereo/nav system occasionally reboots while driving, etc). I love it though.

I drive but a simple 2007 F-150. Pls be gentle.

Me likely. Base model?

Yep. V6, 2WD, all that good stuff. I live in the suburbs and couldn't justify needing anything more then this.

just paid in full today and got a 2005 dodge dakota. FOUR years of hard work and I got my own baby.

Be gentle

cozy af

I dislike Angela Merkel

Nice cute car

The brick gets daily driven, truck mostly just gets dirty

Peak boomer shitbox and peak rice shitbox.

>V6/10
More like v8/10

greetings friendos

9/10 you can't find them that clean here.

gets a 10 when it gets a tarbo

I wasn't but that's cool to know.

Judging my the girls you sleep with anything makes your dick hard.

excelente amigo

truck engine gang

I'm 9/10 jelly
Would be 10 if you had it in soul red

Well-kept, unassuming base-model pickups are the best. I like yours, user.

That wasn't even me but it's true. If she's young and not fat I'll bang her.

Limiting yourself there, buddy. Last girlfriend was a 42 year old Asian chick and a huge sexual deviant.

thanks buddy!

Cougars go on a case by case basis of course I reserve the veto even on young not-fat girls because they might be deformed or something. There was this girl in town we used to call tornado face. She had an okay body but I wouldn't have fucked her.

I wonder what happened to her. You can't just Google shit like that and I never knew her name. You can't just ask around town "hey did tornado face's brains leak out her ear holes or what?" Apparently that's insensitive plus she was black so you can't even THINK about it, probably.

Hey dad ;)
P71's are >>>>>, jelly
I'd delete my left testicle for a clean capri