What F1 driver is most likely to be a regular on Veeky Forums and why?

What F1 driver is most likely to be a regular on Veeky Forums and why?

Rosberg.

Mad max

Max or Alonso. Max because he is a funny kid and Alonso because, well let's face it: life blows so you come to Veeky Forums.

Hamilton.

Because he ticks more of the Veeky Forums demographic boxes than the rest

He's more of an IG whore. Taking selfies while riding a motorcycle at speed and all.

Kimi
Because Finnish memes

Alonso, he's the type of retard that would trade a Ferrari for a Honda and then brake it constantly.

The guy all the way at the right in the middle row. Don't know anything about him but he looks the part imo

Rossi. He's clearly on the spectrum and p-good at driving.

rosberg looks like a little bitch

Gimi pls

he's the worst driver on the grid

So he's right at home here then.

I feel like either max or seb secretly love the hentai

Ricciardo trolling hard

Pay to play with daddy's money trust fund kid.

He was caught spinning his wheels away from a junction at about 10mph, clearly out of control.

I love how they described the car as a C63 and then put a picture of a first gen CLS in the bottom right.

You gotta fuckin' love the guy with his big stupid smile. Ricciardo just always looks like he's having the best time no matter what, what a loose cunt.

Win a championship anyway you can.
You'd do the same.

kimi raikkiardo

Kubica
>have potential to be top tier f1 driver
>start in some amateur rally because Veeky Forumstism
>nearly lost his arm on a rally stage
>never race in f1 again
hope he return to f1 soon tho

Maldonado

Because failure = Veeky Forums

Senna did it as a calculated racing move, Vettle is a little bitch who has no control over his emotions. If Seb had deliberately taken Hambone out at racing speed to win the championship that would have gotten respect from racers not the derision he deservedly got for behaving like a spoiled 2 year old.

The might be the cheekiest cunt ever conceived if you crossed the two.

You can't not love Kimi either.
"Kimi, it seemed like the car was having a spot of trouble out there on the track today, can you tell us what what going through your head as this was all taking place?"

"Yes, the car stopped working and I said I think the car will not work now to pit crew."

"You missed the presentation by Pele, will you get over it?"

"I was having a shit."

That's a bootable offense

so pretty much ricciardo's no fucks given attitude crossed with kimi's bluntness and general assholery

definitely wouldn't improve their drinking habits

>A FUCKING LEAF

/thread

this motherfucker just screams /b/tard

+1 for Verstappen