ITT: You're allowed to delete 1 vehicle related law from your country/state law books

ITT: You're allowed to delete 1 vehicle related law from your country/state law books

I would make it legal to install and maintain a loudspeaker on your car so you can shout at cars in front of you and dispense road rage much more effectively than with a stupid horn.

Front license plate law, fuck that stupid shit

just stick it in your dash
all the cool kids do it

roadside seizure of license and vehicle for 50km/h over and other tickets like that.

where's my due process? god damn ontario is cucking us.

While stupid I would get rid of the underglow laws so you may legally have underglow on your car no matter what color and while driving etc

>be driving out in the boonies
>get pulled over by a sheriff
>you know why i pulled you over?
>plate in dashboard
>180 dollar ticket
i hate new york so much

No minimum ride height
Fucking lame ass old ass boomer bustas telling me I can't scrape around on my chassis rails. Fuck you old cunts I do what I want

I've contemplated doing that at least for when I park in parking lots because meter maids here are such little faggots. The actual cops never stop people for that bullshit.

I don't understand the appeal of scraping your undercarriage every time you pass a speed bump or drive onto a street.
You people look fucking stupid driving into speedbumps slowly and DIAGONALLY.
I saw a video where idiot stancefags were wedging boards under their tires just so they could leave the parking lot after their little meetups, and they enjoy it.

25 year import rule and that's it.

Fuck you I want a clio v6 or a maloo

This is what mexicans do for fun user, they can't afford nice cars so they progressively ruin shitty ones

>remove restrictions on imports in the US.

This and this only.

/thread

>the actual cops never stop people for that bullshit
fuck you i got pulled over 3 times because i had my shit in my dashboard
i guess there is some kind of chip embedded in your plate that they use when they need to scan you or some shit
but this shit still happens

I don't care what you think
You have shit taste

Speed cameras.
Get rid of all of them

Literally the only good post in this thread.

user I feel your pain some faggot meter maid at my college stuck a ticket on my windshield for no front plate, here in cali our cops don't give a fuck but the meter maids and airport cops are big assholes

Are you serious about chips in the plates though? Just seems like a thin sheet of metal to me, the chip would need to be paper thin

>1 vehicle related law
LAME!

i wanted Legal and taxed prostitution so businesses can grow and girls can not only make more money but be more protected and i can go legally pay to get my face sat on anytime anywhere.

>living in argentina
>its easier to say WHAT law is not retarded than what law is
>probably the good thing is that there is little to no old car tax, but that's mostly because everyone is poor here.
>100 mph is considered very high top speed for street tuners
>FWD gallore, no RWD fun boxes
>miatas are like rare diamonds
>GT86 is considered an high end exotic sports car.

Import tax law
I want my jdm sw20 fuck
And parts for it

Although removing speed limits seems tasty

That's illegal? Shit I had a PA on my car for 3 years and used to shout at dumbasses all the time.

remove the need to have a license to operate a motorized vehicle

No speed limit.

theres no chip, they just have plate readers

I'd allow manufacturers to remake old models without having to comply with new regulations. And I'd start by buying a brand new Superbird.
Oh and fuck you OP you're a faggot. Road raging pussies like you are the reason I step out of my car so often.

You honestly might as well. It's not like it actually makes people better drivers and at the very least it could save some tax dollars.

This.

The speed limit

fuck countries and 1 law
im going for the entire world yo

no bullshit safety regulations that makes every new car come straight out of underground 2
no bullshit emission standards so mazda can pull their dorito magic off

ethanol in gasoline.

I don't know enough about the details but I want whatever safety regulation that forces every car to look like a frowning mops dog repealed forever and everywhere

The one stating that motorcycles must have a full lane, implicitly banning filtering

Like fuck I'm going to wait five light cycles in 90 degree heat because they deleted a lane to make room for a bike lane that gets used by one lycra wearing hobbyist fuck a week and a decorative strip of grass.

stay mad motocuck

You're the one who gets cucked anyways when I illegally split to the front and the cops don't think it's worth the effort to chase me. I just want my brethren like betas on FZ6s and girls on ninja 250s to be able to do it with me.

Only ever been warned, once, because the person at the front was a cop.

>Why do you think that's okay
>Why do people think it's okay to drive five miles over the speed limit? It's the same thing, it reduces the chance of a crash and reduces travel ti...
>Just don't pull up next to me again. Your bike's ugly.
>have a nice day officer

Also I want to remind people that filtering only works if you are a hooligan like me. People who do it once and then go back to waiting in line are just cutting in line and still holding everyone else up like a car, and deserve to get rear ended by a jelly faggot.

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but here in France filtering is allowed to prevent motorcycles from being hidden and vulnerable among heavy traffic.
You're still a huge faggot for hating cyclist while being an fuel-powered cyclist yourself and even more vulnerable to crashs. I'm even more careful around bikers than cyclists since they go fst enough to get themselves killed.

Fantastic idea. I dig it.

Chicken tax or emission standards

People always shit on commiefornia but at least filtering is explicitly legal here.

Pretty much the only one I would get rid of since I don't have to worry about California shit.