Can we all agree that this is the best car ever made?

Can we all agree that this is the best car ever made?

the new gt3 is faster and more comfortable and no less of a drivers car. so no.

No.

>automatic only
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

>he needs to grip dick while driving
gay

thats not skyline
thats not w124 amg or w140 with 7.3
thats not first gen m6
thats not viper
but its one of them

Most supercars are auto only, if you want a driver's car then you get a Cayman

The Bedford Rascal is the best car ever made.

7:08

The best car ever has to be a drivers car there is no argument about that.

Kore ga ichiban desu, senpai.

Came to post this.
The real best car ever made

/thread

>posting a render
>posting a car that while, fast isn't exactly made to go around a track, fast.

You people wouldn't know a god machine if one drove right into you.

We can't even agree on what shape the Earth is.

It's flat and pulled around by elephants

Fine, I'll post a compromise.
>inb4 yurospaz claims Yellow Bird not trackfast

No

amerifat spotted

You're such a rascal

+1000

Even what's his face brown British guy from Top Gear liked it better than a GT3 RS.

>6:52

>not volume production
6:40

Best car

thats one from 1987 though. While it is fast, its not fast than the 2017 RUF Yellowbird CTR

>2017 RUF isn't track fast
>1987 RUF is
>2017 RUF is faster than 1987 RUF
Honestly, why do you yuros even bother with learning English when you reason like this.

Neither is a Jizzno you moron

>literal race car
6:11.13

Meanwhile over at Shitsan
>Nissan claimed, which was also widely reported in the media, a ring record for its Nissan GT-R Nismo as "world's fastest volume production car". Engineers later confessed that the car had been "specifically tuned for the Nurburgring" with significant changes from the standard car. The Nissan GT-R was fourth place on this list at the time
>specifically tuned for the Nurburgring
Nissan are literally scum

lmao nice samefag

the best car ever made cannot be made before the year 2000 because of muh safety bullshit / dead steering feel / pigfat

I dislike Porsches, but I have to agree.

The Cayman is awesome. Quite being petty.

Biggest problem with the Cayman is that the 911 exists
>The GT4 will never have the 4L flat 6 from the GT3 making 500bhp at 9000rpm

7:02

>Cancelled

Sperg more

It doesn't need 500hp. It's no slouch, plenty of power for a serious track enthusiast

But I know what you mean, Porsche cuck themselves with the 911 BS

I can't believe there are people here who don't drive a Porsche. They are literally god machines.

>Not the Wagon
So close yet so fucking far away man.

>made by women for women

FRS owner here, love the GT4 on paper but after having a ride for a few laps on track in one, I was underwhelmed. It's definitely more car but the difference isn't worth 4x more money by any stretch.

Build and material quality is on another level as expected of a Porsche product. Handling is great but it has tendency to understeer. That's safe but not fast. I understand that can be dialed out with adjustments to the sway bars but the owner expressed no interest in doing so.

The thing that got me the most was the power. At 385hp I expected it to feel like a rocket ship compared to the FRS but it didn't. It's definitely faster but not as much as the number suggest so it just feels like maybe 280hp compared to my FRS.

The big problem is the gearing, his 2nd is the same as my 3rd and this road course has many corners I take in 2nd gear in my FRS. Such high gearing robs torque from the wheels for the low speed stuff. It's fine if you are primarily doing sweeping, high speed stuff like the Nurburgring but this track is very tight and technical so he spends all his time in 2nd gear except for the straight where he gets into 3rd. The other part of the problem with the gearing is that he spends too much time completely out of the power band. In my FRS, there are many 2nd gear corners at this track, that means he exits these corners at 3000rpm and all he can do is sit there and wait until he is back in power. The gearing *seriously* holds this car back.

>there are people here who don't drive a Porsche
Maybe they can afford a better car.

The gearing was what prevented it from winning Motor Trend's Drivers Car of the Year award.