Hi Veeky Forums, don't mind me I'm just posting the best car currently for sale under $50k new

Hi Veeky Forums, don't mind me I'm just posting the best car currently for sale under $50k new

I'd rather buy the Godvan desu

>final model year
rofl bro

>tfw no 3 door

>buying a new car
Just wait 1 year it would depreceate like a motherfucker unless you are buying a Bentley

Define best.

Fuck off with your VAG shitmobile.

Honestly it really is a damn good car
but it's selling too much higher than MSRP and isn't worth $45k+ out the door when you can get a golf R with a stage 1 tune that's throwing down 3.5s 0-100kmh

op thinks that a ford focus is better than a c5 or c6 corvette, a mitsubishi evo x, subaru imprezza, toyota corolla, honda civic, scion frs, oldrr srt8 charger, or challenger, e55 amg, supercharged foxbody

>le new vs old car meme
I would still prefer an STi over an RS either way. Personally I dislike the design of the Focus' interior either way, so it doesn't bother me.

Hmm but that's not a 455hp Camaro SS

Only in shartfatistan

>Pay 40k for a Focus
>Overheats on the track after 15 minutes

>$50k budget
>Buying American over Japanese or German

Are people seriously this retarded?

Ford RS is not american it's a German car tuned in Bongstan.

Ford is still shit and the golf r is
a better car.

you have to be clever when you make those jokes because nobody can tell what country you're making fun of if you just cram a bunch of silly words into it

calm down and try again

Buy a new car is for pussy you could have a super car for this price...

>shart
>fat
where else could I be talking about?

well the -stan means it's probably in Europe, and the only country over there that ever gave me the runs was some dodgy Belgian Wursts, so it must be Belgium?

Apparently unreliable FWD with haldex copy.

your mother probably

>implying

still can't believe that happens, after the song and dance ford did about how the RS is aimed at enthusiasts. Like how do you fuck up that badly?

That's not a 6th gen V8 Camaro.

>posts an RS v6 and not the SS 1LE

I came here just to post this.

And also post my SS 1LE at the same time.

I'm really jealous of you. I have a 2SS redline edition... in automatic. I kind of fucked up with the transmission but the car was too good of a deal.

Your VAG shilling won't make the cars any less of boring shit boxes

heh, nothin' personnel kid

>Buying a new car that'll depreciate like they always do.
>Not buying a classic instead.

patrician choice

>Transverse
>FWD-based
>Pigfat
>Brake vectoring
>Ferd
>Rice tax
>Hatchback plebeian

They're 60k here in Aus.

>a mustang with the same engine costs the same (38k)
>5.0 costs 44k so meets OP criteria

WEW LAD

>mustang with the same engine costs the same (38k)
Where the fuck is that? Msrp on ecomeme stangs is under 30k

yurop, where fun and power is verboten and heavily taxed

>why do you NEED such a big engine, lets put exorbitant taxes on displacement and emissions unless 20y/o luxobarge
>*manufacturers remove displacement, add forced induction*
>oh you are emitting less harmful gasses, have better fuel economy and less displacement?
>whats that, the power output is the same?
>lets base the insurance and road taxes on power output now, teehee

Did I mention the gas prices, yet?

Europe is not a single country and there is also the cost of importing to consider. 70% of Mustangs sold in the UK have a V8, although it helps that it is the cheapest V8 rwd car you can buy in this country.

I never said it was. But good luck finding a european country where high power engines arent taxed to hell and back. Of course not counting "classics" in germany for example, 7l V8 burgerbarges being exempt from tax etc.

In the UK the new tax scheme penalises old cars rather than powerful ones. If it's compliant with the latest emissions standards, a 500bhp V8 will be cheaper to tax than a non-compliant econobox diesel.

Good stuff, nice to see youve regained some freedoms now that you ditched the EU. Petrol prices are still high, though, no?

shame America isn't getting the new Golf R yet that's already in Germany. The 2018 German version has 310 hp with a 7 speed DSG, while the 2018 American version still only has 292 hp with 6 speed DSG. German version also has a new exhaust.

We have some of the lowest petrol prices in the world in the UK, high taxes but that pays for what is widely regarded as the best health care system in the world.

you wot m8? even when you remove the tax* from our fuel that still puts it over 57p a litre.
I can assure you right now thats not "some of the lowest in the world".. I paid less than 13p a litre in Bahrain in 2015, and im pretty sure Americans are paying under 30p.