The strength of rotary engine is not inherently the power it produces...

The strength of rotary engine is not inherently the power it produces, its the balance you get with ideal 50-50 weight distribution. I just love the consistent spirit of the rotary engine! its like the magic on the street !

Rotary cars aren't the only cars to have 50/50 weight distribution

no car is really complete without an AWD system and a powerful turbo !

*blocks your path*

that thing has 50/50 weight diskhasjdhjasdtion?

Ever so slightly rear-biased, even. 49.x/50.x.

That's not ideal !

50/50 isnt ideal

LS fags on suicide watch

Does the engine spinning create a gyroscopic effect that stabilizes the car around corners?

ma nigga

[TEPID OSCILLATIONS]

I thought that was athe flywheels job.

50/50 is ideal for handling in a corner. A rear weight bias is ideal for acceleration, such as when coming out of a corner.

That means you ruin your ideal weight distribution as soon as you take a shit.

>inb4 not having small weights in your garage to compensate weight variations throughout the day

no it isnt

45/55 or 40/60 is ideal

even F1 is 45/55

>I can't read: the post

oh and this is assuming rwd

obviously you wouldnt want something like that on a ff

I can read

you are just retarded to think 50/50 is ideal anywhere

but lol muh initial d maymays amirite

>ideal 50-50 weight distribution
This is utter bullshit which sadly way too people believe. BMW's marketing department sure has done a good job with this one.

Anyway the only time 50/50 would be the ideal weight distribution would be when endlessly turning around a corner that stays perfectly constant while also keeping your speed 100% constant. The fact is a car with rear weight bias is better during both acceleration and deacceleration than one with 50/50 one not to mention one with front weight bias. Former is due to having more weight on drive wheels and weight also moving towards rear wheels while accelerating and the latter is due to static rear weight requiring less forward brake bias as load is more evenly distributed among all four wheels under braking.

The ideal weight distribution is somewhere between 46/54 and 40/60 and there is a reason all high end sport-, super- and race cars have their weight distribution on that range.

You just proved you can't read by think I said 50/50 is ideal anywhere, or even overall.

You stupid cunt.

No, that really depends on the specifications of the tires.

>50/50 is ideal for handling in a corner
> by think I said 50/50 is ideal anywhere, or even overall.

lol you really are retarded

fucking Australians lmao

>FR fags on suicide watch

Fixed that for you.

Is that why the Corvette Z06 has a better skidpad rating than some hypercars

Here is something for you to think about the skidpad ratings: many fwd and awd cars usually get better skidpad scores in tests compared to roughly equivalent BMWs but no one in their right mind would say they handle better on track or spirited street driving.