Why does the casual mention of SUVs trigger so many busriders in this board?

Why does the casual mention of SUVs trigger so many busriders in this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LpUaALo7oQI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Veeky Forums is full of wagon worshipping eurocucks

SUVs are nice.

SUVs used in crowded cities so soccer moms can feel secure enough to gridlock at will, not so much.

kek

agreed.

What was humorous about that cancerous post?
Why word a thread like this? You could write with much less hostility.

nuke sweden pls

There is literally no reason to get an suv, ever

some of us go offroading fagit

Some people like sitting upright.

The mall crawl squad in /org/ begs to differ. Even the op post is a softroad suv in some fags driveway lmao

Back to r*ddit, please.

I think you misread the rules, shitposting goes on /b/ or /trash/.

>caravan cuck intentionally avoiding this thread

>being objectively wrong

Suck my asshole.

is that red oem? nice truck m8.

2012 Trail Teams FJs came in red. Each year the TRD TT edition was in a different colour with a body matched roof (instead of white).

>triggered by the mere mention if triggering

wew

If you live somewhere with snow not much beats a 4x4 SUV or truck with good tires and a rear locker.

Do you leave your "sports car" at the track? Do you drive on a track 100% of the time? Are you constantly pushing the limits of your "sports car"?. Probably not. You should be driving a Gee Wiz, anything more than that is compensating.

tldr: to each his own.

Trucks are generally better but I like to be able to climb into the back to sleep. With a truck you have to get out and walk around to the bed, which sucks if it's raining. And a bed camper needs auxiliary air conditioning while an SUV you're still in the cab.

>parked in the driveway
>spotless
>rims look like they've never seen debris

lmao you're the "gamer gurl" of offroaders.

>because people never wash their FJs
>they just let them turn into crusty dusty pieces of shit like every Jeep owner

Your white trash jealousy is showing. Please go now.

>2017
>"""rims"""

Holy fuck, get a load of this kid.

Oh shit hang on to that. Future Rare Classic.

FJ a cute ute. Prices have already leveled out, 3-4 year old FJs are selling for their original MSRP.

I just plan to keep mine forever. My biggest fear for its survival is the number of asian drivers in my province.

the orange ones get my dick rock hard

so R A R E

what did you mean by that

does it need to be destroyed to have been offroad?

or are you 13 and confused about your sexuality?

I would take an SUV over a crossover any day.

Toyota makes the best SUVs.

Naturally.

Veeky Forums doesn't hate SUVs, they hate crossovers, which end up getting grouped into the SUV name by uninformed people. """Sport Utility""" Vehicles are loved here. Mall queens and soccer mom normie mobiles are hated here, and they are hated on most other car enthusiast sites on the internet as well, as they should be.

Toyota is the last man standing I think. 4runner vs Explorer lel

youtube.com/watch?v=LpUaALo7oQI&feature=youtu.be

Fuck ugly though. Get an original FJ.

Recently was enlightened that getting a 4x4 was necessary for better trail access for biking.

Have been building a crappy Isuzu Trooper.

Yeah man fuck washing your car

Because the majority of modern SUV's are basically just minivans They replaced the minivan as people carriers favorued by soccer moms, and therefore, they changed to fit. Gone are the days when SUV's were called "four by four" and were basically truck based.

Real SUV's are extremely rare.

lol Explorer is a crossover cuckmobile

>$50K for an FJ40

Sure thing bro let me just remortgage my house.

SUVs and crossovers aren't the same thing

SUVs are body on frame, truck based vehicles.

>4Runner/Prado/FJ Cruiser all share guts with the Tacoma
>generally, all of these are sourced from parts of the Landcruiser, which is the big brother to them all
>Sequoia, Tundra, Landcruiser all share parts too

Crossovers are typically unibody construction with a car-platform base.

>RAV4, Venza share guts with the Camry
>CRV, HRV share guts with the Civic

Just paid cash for a new VW Atlas for the wife. She works from home. Makes a 2 hour trip to her company's office once a month. She MIGHT put 6-7k miles on it per year.

>VAG
>SUV
>Pavement princess grocery-getter
>Oh yeah, and we got the AWD model :^)

I love triggering Veeky Forums.
I love triggering Veeky Forums.

By your definition SUVs dont really exist outside of Toyota anymore. Explorer, Cherokee G-Cherokee are done. A Dying breed.

modern Cherokees are SUV's too. they are garbage SUV's though

>Sure thing bro let me just remortgage my house.

Restore one.

do you take your wife's son to school with it?

>offered with a 4 cylinder

This doesn't trigger me, nor does it disappoint me. It doesn't even surprise me.

Because VW has been absolute dogshit for so many years now, I've come to expect nothing less than failure.

Congratulations, but no soul should have to suffer your pathetic existence.

a small 4x4 has much better off roading capabilities simply due to the lower weight and shorter length

A dying breed of real suvs... feels bad man. Not something you use often but when you do - its really nice to have.

Jeeps are still considered SUVs, they're BOF with a SFA and SRA. If Chrysler made a midsize truck, it'd probably use the Pentastar V6.

Too bad about Chrysler's fucking shit build quality and jew-tier parts.

Also, Toyota IS basically the only company to still manufacture a proper SUV. That might change if they bring back the Ford Bronco - it's rumored to be using the Ranger platform, which is surprisingly acceptable compared to dogshit-tier F150s.

>modern Cherokee
>unibody cuck crossover dogshit with flappy paddle shifting

Smarten up lad.

>Restore one

Sure thing bro let me just spend the next 20 years fixing a complete rust bucket because that's all I'd get for $20,000.

>Volkswagen owners

Should clarify - Jeep WRANGLERS are still considered SUVs. Not the Cherokee or any of the other fucking shit they make like the Patriot/Liberty/whatever.

>>The widowmaker

Lord, that thing scares me to even think about using.

I'd honestly rather call a tow truck than deal with that abysmal failure of a device

...at least the kid will be fine

We got the V6, busrider.

It's a great SUV. Everything else in the segment was feminine as fuck.

Don't worry, if the jack gives out the soft baby will soften the blow to his solarplex.

Fuug... why do people do this? Like if your gonna work on your shit at the very least buy some cheapo 2 ton stands.

>VW Atlas
>SUV

>UNIBODY

Nice try cuckboi. I'm sure it's great for hauling your wife's son around, though.

Also,

>buying a VW product these days

Have fun with those fukken repair bills m8. VW makes the least reliable crossovers on the market, worse than Jeep for Christ sake.

Buying one of these things is the true hallmark of an ignorant cuck - it says you know absolutely NOTHING about vehicles, and that you are incapable of performing a simple Google search. Way to not do any homework at all you shit covered dildo.

Guy in the magazine took a couple of years to restore it from a battered old farm truck, and for less than $20K US, but it's your choice.

Stop shaming me you fuck, I swear to God I'll cash in my RRSPs to buy an old truck and restore it.

Don't bully me into fucking up my life, bro.

It was used on a work site from 1999 to 2007 to carry around cement mixers and tools. It was left in a shed before being stolen in 2009. The original owners found it several years later behind a church, and restored it to showroom condition.

Do it. Restoring a car is very fulfilling.

>Have fun with those fukken repair bills m8. VW makes the least reliable crossovers on the market, worse than Jeep for Christ sake.
>Buying one of these things is the true hallmark of an ignorant cuck - it says you know absolutely NOTHING about vehicles, and that you are incapable of performing a simple Google search. Way to not do any homework at all you shit covered dildo.

6 year, 72k mile

>B-U-M-P-E-R--T-O--B-U-M-P-E-R--W-A-R-A-N-T-Y

Nice try. What were you saying about basic google searches, again?

Post your shitbox broke boi. I'd love to see it.

>muh warranty

If this is your peace of mind, over a quality vehicle, I feel genuinely bad for you and your heirs.

It's ironic how you thought posting about your cuckbox would trigger Veeky Forums, and now you're the triggered faggot calling people busrider.

How the turntables have turned.

>If this is your peace of mind, over a quality vehicle, I feel genuinely bad for you and your heirs.

You shouldn't. Pic related. 26 years old.

>It's ironic how you thought posting about your cuckbox would trigger Veeky Forums, and now you're the triggered faggot calling people busrider.
>How the turntables have turned.

Why would I be triggered when I have a car that

>has a bumper to bumper for over half a decade
>looks masculine unlike everything else in the segment aside from 4runner
>has every creature comfort imaginable. literally the perfect family cruiser and perfect complement to my daily manual coupe

The car can literally spend the entire week in the shop and it won't matter to us. She works from home, lmao. Just needs to work for ski and lake trips every here and there.

It's okay. Keep pretending that I didn't ask you to post your car.

forgot pic

>Looks masculine
It looks bland to anyone who isn't a nu-male.

you realize you're gettin trolled m8, don't u?

>Assets: 1.7mil

I live in Vaughan and my house is valued at 1.4 million alone, not counting my cottage.

You're not rich, especially if you're buying a VW crossover for your wife.

Find me a 3rd rower (outside of 4runner that doesn't have android auto) that looks more masculine. Exclude ultra luxury price ranges like G-Wagen. I'll wait.

I posted the ultimate Veeky Forums bait, faggot. 3-4 Veeky Forumstists ree'd.

>You're not rich, especially if you're buying a VW crossover for your wife.

You have to spend money like a retard to be rich, right? lmao

>my house is valued at 1.4 million alone, not counting my cottage.

You have a mortgage on both.

Vaughan? lmao. Fucking leaf, always.

>I was just pretending to be retarded
>you all fell for my ruse!

nigga don't act like you didn't just get your ass reamed with a chimney sweep

Except I wasn't pretending anything. I actually did just paid cash for a VW Atlas SE 4 Motion in grey w/ black interior last week. It's great.

99% of people talking about >muh body on frame will NEVER, EVER push the limits of their vehicle off road. They may go "off-roading", but they will never do anything a unibody vehicle can't do.

There's nothing wrong with SUVs, they're great vehicles as a matter of fact. Veeky Forums is just filled to the brim with 16 year olds who don't even own a car and listen to Eurobeat unironically

It takes surprisingly little to permanently damage a unibody vehicle, my nu-male nu-fag.

And the fact that you're so boldly admitting what a beta cuck manlet you are is pathetic. It's a good thing this board is so tolerant of different opinions, otherwise we'd have half a mind to bully you into suicide.

But we understand that diversity is our strength.

>It takes surprisingly little to permanently damage a unibody vehicle, my nu-male nu-fag.

>a leaf
>calling an american a nu male

Day of the rake, when?

My vehicle is never going off road, retard. It might go down a dirt road here and there and hit the snow w/ winter tires on the roads near a ski resort. That's it. That's more 99.9999% of cars will endure.

>being so poor that you actually spend your free time driving through mud on purpose

lmfao

>every board is pol look mumma im trollang lulz we r anonamooooos

When does summer officially end?

How's the interior space? Lots of room for Tyrone and his bois to destroy your wife's pussy?

I put my dog's Gunner Kennel in the back. Space is great.

We live in a gated community. No niggers within 20 miles, thankfully.

Literally not trolling at all. Everything I'm saying is true. You do not need a body on frame SUV. You drive your car around on pavement, like 99.99% of people. Nobody really needs a body on frame (aside from people using their vehicle for blue collar labor), which is why the industry has spoken and moved to unibody. Stay mad.

L200 Land Cruiser

>assblasted cuck thinks he's going to troll Veeky Forums
>is now visibly upset after some mild cyber-bullying

kek

>implying i could possibly be upset in my new land barge suv w/ every bell and whistle

Nah

>starts at $83k
>doesn't have THE most basic required electronic feature in 2017: Android Auto/Apple CarPlay

I love the Toyotas. 4Runner was my first choice. But the Toyota infotainment system is trash, and that's a big factor in a car that's literally just a family cruiser. You want me dropping 80 large on a car where I'm gonna have to get a phone cradle to get decent navigation? lmfao no.

Whoever made the tech holdout decision at Toyota needs to be fired. Literally just driving people over to Honda.

Cuck truck and SUV drivers are the worst drivers imaginable. Worse than the Chinese, even. The prevailing mindset seems to be "I'll inevitably cause a crash so this five-star safety rating means I'll walk away fine after t-boning someone."

why are you still posting, no one gives a fuck you weakling

>why are you still posting, no one gives a fuck you weakling

>Leaf calling other's weak

Don't you have Islamic call to prayer soon? Find mecca and get on your mat, cuckboi.

>le 1999 SUV hate response

Keep driving your Sunfire you dirty poor slug.

>drives VW crossover
>calling other people cuck

what omniverse did I land in?

My wife drives a VW crossover land barge cruiser.

I drive an M2.

>he still hasn't posted his shitbox

le crying laughing emoji face

your posts confirm you're 12 and taking pictures of dada's car in the driveway, no adult posts the way you do - unless they have brain damage

In that case
>Why does the casual mention of crossovers trigger so many busriders in this board?

>y-your suv needs to look like shit all the time or you're a poser!

Sucks to live where you do.

2bh famm, if these are your options you probably live in a third world country like Peru or the Philippines.

luv FJ's

my parents both have one as a daily.
09' Green, 13' Trail Teams ed Gray.

>and im planning on keeping the military color meme and getting a beige one

I always like seeing this. Same colour as my yoda

Haha dank bruh. My dad and I both have FJs too. The sand, green, and Cavalry blue are my absolute favourite colours for the FJ.

Dad has a 2008 brick red with the Offroad Package

I have a 2011 black with the Adventure Package

I was underneath it the other day and just found out the previous owner upgraded the front to Bilstein 5100's - I always wondered why my FJ didn't have the steep forward-rake that they get from the factory.

>tfw bonus parts the dealer didn't know about

I really want an ARB bumper too, but so expensive...

there's mud on it retard

Just ignore that jealous baby, he's mad he doesn't have a cute red FJ to rip around in.

>/org/

For first worlders, off roading is a hobby.

For folks in my area we tend to choose the easiest paths because it's all fucking difficult enough already and we just want to get the job done or from A to B but yet I offroad my bone stock Suzuki and Ram more than all of /org/ combined.

I WISH I had nice roads to drive on, but you gotta cut your own paths in freedom land

>I WISH I had nice roads to drive on, but you gotta cut your own paths in freedom land

You make out like you live in a barren shithole wateland, but then talk about freedom.

Either you live in America with good roads, or you live in a third world country with dirt paths.

looks like one of those trucks I'd make with legos when I was a kid

All of these with the exception of the Fortuner and Everest are shit.