Tesla are everywhere

Tesla are everywhere
why would people buy these "thing"
dealerships are located next to the apple store or inside of the shopping mall,people get excited like an smart phone on the launch day.
is this even a car ?

> located next to apple store
You just answered your own question

Fpbp.

Not functional in the least bit and only sells off of popularity

hi there, I'm a millennial who's first car will likely be an EV. I think that Teslas are really cool. The TM3's interior is amazing imo.

Feel free to ask me any questions about my apparent delusion. We have justifications for liking teslas, you know

Is there ANY fagla on the streets without those fucking corny plates?

have people done V8 swaps into these things?
this needs to be

practically impossible. The frame just isn't conducive to adding an exhaust, fuel tank, tranny, engine, radiator, etc and the associated wire harness. Would be a complete rebuild in the literal sense. Would really have to wrench on the frame for forever

>oh no!!!!!!!!!!!111 the frame! the FRAME!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 mommmyyyyy!!!!!!

Even if that was remotely possible, it's still a dumb idea. They're not "high performance" cars by any means, they just have strong torque because of how the motors are geared.

...lmao?

more like how motors work in the first place, your power band is always optimal. The gearing is more for efficiency. In D teslas the rear/front motor are optimized for low/high speeds, not for performance but for range reasons.

>It's not possib-

HOLD MY BEER

And this proves that human beings will go to ANY length and expense simply to make each other butt hurt.

>reception desk

funny pic I guess but It still isn't easily doable

eventually you will see these in 12 or 24 month lease cycles like phones. it will be crazy the amount of money people will through at these things that don't adequately replace internal combustion.

also if any butthurt tesla fag is here my truck gets 8mpg. on a good day.

What is it about the "ipad stuck to the dash" look that appeals to you?

Also, would you ever attempt to fix it on your own?

Not him but it's simple.
You don't have to fix everything you own. It's an appliance and should be treated as such. You don't learn to fix your computers, fridges, and plumbing. It's easier on your time and sanity to simply hire someone to do it who's professional.

>you don't learn to fix your computers, fridges, and plumbing.

you don't own a house. thus your opinion is garbage.

i've never taken a car to a mechanic, and i plan on keeping it that way.

Do you fix everything you own? Thank answer is no, otherwise you're a liar.Stick to old cars and stop being a whiny bitch.

But is making it so they take away the option of choosing to fix it on your own a good thing? You have to realize that they intentionally develop roadblocks to prevent self repair, which takes a lot of development time and funding away from improving important things on the design, i.e. Preventing exploding batteries

For some people that's a good thing. You have to have autism to truly believe that everything should be required to fix their own cars. It's not hard to realize that some people (read: most people) don't have the desire to even drive, let alone work on their car.

It won't break in the first place. If it does it's a simple swap.

People are seriously scared by solid state electronics, and I can't figure out why. A single screen is more reliable than a variety of gauges and dials. Granted, you need strong software in the first place.

As for the appeal, it's
>minimal
which is a meme but still nice. Less clutter/visual noise in the car makes for a calmer experience, whatever that means to you. It's nice having everything in one spot, too. One of my relatives who got to drive one at the reveal said he loved it, and he's a real car guy in the Veeky Forums sense of the word.

i do. i've learned to wire and rewire. I've learned how to change a compressor on a fridge. how to clean out a dishwasher to get proper water flow.
how to put in an upflush to install a bathroom in my basement.

i've learned modern cars electronics so i don't have to pay some asshole who doesn't deserve my money to do it because i'm a man and i'm capable of learning how to do it myself.

look at anything great man has achieved and then if you look at yourself and say "i can't do that" you are being a pussy.

Exactly. Most people aren't car people.

ex:
2015 US sales
GT-R: 1105
Camry: 429,355

it's just a random statistic, but it's good to see just how little of the market is enthusiast.

Do you also code and know how to build a computer from scratch? Do you grow and eat all your own food? Do you hem all your clothes and make your wardrobe?
No Than you're just being a bitch, pussy.

>Old fart logic on Veeky Forums

i do have a pretty good garden that provides several vegetables (except late fall to early spring) i can and pickle though.

i know some relatively basic coding, but nothing that would allow me to build a OS. the computer i'm typing on was assembled from parts as it is cheaper that way.

you got me on the clothes issue, but i do repairs on my own clothing. what you don't sow bro?

I'm not saying or implying everyone should know how to fix their own things, but what I am saying is that intentionally making it so that the option to do it yourself for WAY less is no longer there is a very bad thing. And thats not even getting into mods and tuning.

Dont listen to that idiot. Its true that doing everything yourself is impossible, but having EVERYTHING done for you is not always viable or desirable either.

Because they look sexy and are the first ever ev's to not look like shit. The car is only hated on because of the tumor like fanbase and it refuses to make vroom vroom noises

They proves nothing with that price difference. Not that you're wrong, though.

>Would really have to wrench on the frame for forever
Sure proved him wrong.