Get out da muhfuggin car muhfuggah righ nao

>Get out da muhfuggin car muhfuggah righ nao
What would you do, Veeky Forums?

Hide sage and report /pol/ tier threads.

Shoot him in the face.

Figure I deserve it for stopping my car in some nigger's living room

Lmao

I'm ready for this.

>kill switch on dash, obvious if look for it (unlabled button)
>get out of the car
>offer car to jamal
>while he fumbles with my bucket seats and figures out how to drive the car, I sneak around the car and open the engine lid, which I would have opened had this situation been real
>detatch engine lid
>procede to beat the ever living fuck out of jamal with engine lid
>nothing personnel kid

>engine lid

>he doesnt drive a midengined car

Why remove the engine lid which takes time and tools when you could just keep a sledgehammer or something in the trunk?

congratulations, jamal enriches you 4-6 times with his glock. the correct answer was to start a BLM protest.

GOOD LUCK BASED SUBARU

>crash
>I look up and see I somehow crashed my vehicle through several walls and into chief keef's living room

ask chief keef why the fuck he's robing me, then compliment him on that trigger discipline

then idk ask for an autograph or something.

The fuck does Libby want from me?

He must've known something was up before he even pulled in. Otherwise, how did he react so fast? Impressive either way.

Seeing someone grab and lift the garage door you are closing is a good indication that something is up.

SYMMETRICAL AWD

Yes sir, please don't hurt me
here take my wallet too just let me go
phew

this is EXACTLY why amerifaggot's should not be aloud gun's what if these guys just wanted too ask a question????

HE WUS A GUD BOI HE DIN DO NUFFIN

reported for racism

Get out.

Then shoot him when he tries to figure out how to shift into gear

You could see the nog had a gun of his own

reported

no a lie, they didnt have anything your just reaching the guys probly wanted too ask something but tipical americunt shot befor they could ask

>announcing a report

iirc, that webm ia brazil or somewhere similar in SA

That wasn't in America.
O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Shoot him because I'm a /ko/mmando. I'm not letting some dindu take and ruin my fucking FD.

Didn't someone make this thread already :3