Cars you can't respect

Post cars that, no matter what you do to them, will always being disappointing.

Pic related, the Lexus SC430/Toyota Soarer 430SCV

LS swapped cars

>LS swaps
This.

What about LS swapped cars like third gens where it makes sense and makes them actually really good

corvettes. Pathedic attempt at pretending to be an european sports car that ends up just being driven by bunch of boomers who pull next to each other in parking lots, open up hood and talk about how they have the same oil filter and how long it took them to polish the tail lights.

Viper is the only true american sports car

ANYTHING WITHOUT A TURBO JZ

desu gook cars even if they are a swapped genesis coupe

Literally every Miata.
Literally every Ford fiesta
Literally every Dodge pigfat
Literally every rotary ever built
Literally every sr20(fun fact, they're boat anchors)

LS memes for the sake of memeing, I can agree with.

However, there are a lot of applications where it just makes sense. It's light, powerful and compact

Even old GM cars that came with smallblocks?

Not that first poster, but Ls swapping a small block is a great Ls swap especially if you wanted to dayily it as apposed to having it as a passion car.

subarus

Toyota Camry
Because they roll out of factory perfect in every way.
If you rice a Camry you should probably return the car back to mom

GT40 you dick

all pre 2010 and post 1990 amg cars that had auto transmissions. literally the worst of the worst for "sporty" slush boxes. Only reason bmw's from the same era resell for way more the the standard trans option and even the autos are still better than the Benz autos.

anything with a 2jz that's not a toyota/lexus, especially datsuns like that's what the rb-series is for you fucks

What car do you drive? I'm genuinely interested

t. faggot.
what are you supposed to put in old chevys when you want a restomod then you hipster fuck
>inb4 muh urriginality
>but muh pushrods
>but muh lemans

Even though I'm a Nissan guy and would never put a yota engine in mines I still have to sadly agree that the JZs are better than the RBs.

A chevy small block that is age appropriate

yeah but the Ls is way better and stronger in every way imaginable, it has a deep skirted block, 6 bolt main caps, better materials, higher flowing heads, there's a reason they used it over the sbc. Besides a restomod uses a newer engine, like a 2jz in an old supra celica, or an rb26 in a 240z

Restomod doesn't mean it has to have a newer engine though. It can have an old engine with all the new boltons for example. And if an old V8 car doesn't have the carb air cleaner then intothetrashitgoes/5

still the Ls is a much better choice over a traditional sbc for a restomod in any gm vehicle, the sbc and bbc are both good motors that can make good power but they'll never be as strong or well engineered as an LS motor, i'll post bottom end pics for comparison, pic related is a 350 4 bolt bottom end

now here is an ls bottom end, see why everyone turbos these things now

Wow. Nobody cares.

actually learn about cars and build a good engine

thats not even a LS

fastest traditional SBC is faster than the fastest LS as well

Miata
It's not a real sports car.

this

GM garbage

Any pickup/SUV that's lifted more than six inches and/or not lifted properly (body spacers and shackles as opposed to a proper suspension lift), especially if it has those shiny ass fake beadlock rims.

Like, whatever, it's yours and (hopefully) you paid for it, and I TRY npt to judge people based on their interests. But damn is it hard.

t. Jeep owner

elaborate.

You are allowed to have your own shitty opinion but back it up with some substance.

Sports car =/= very fast car.
(allthough very fast car can = sports car)

The DEFINITION of a sports car is a small, good handling, spirited car with an open top and two seats which is RWD and has a manual gearbox.

>post 1990 amg cars
that was peak of benz u fagit before crysler

But to actually drive a viper isn't as fun as you think. Track maybe but on real roads it's just long af and hard to see out of

Get back on the bus

yeah nah you're a faggot OP. Daigos soarer is the coolest one on the planet. Livery is lame but thats all of daigos cars unfortunately. That car is a badass machine.

>Daigos soarer is the coolest one on the planet
That's a pretty low bar, considering it's a car made for pensioners to cruise to the local Perkins.

I take the bus.

stanced, riced out shitty cars.

Muscle cars

>open top
oh my god reeee

Daiga Saito wrecked shit with that Soarer. That car was a fuckin beast (until he ACTUALLY wrecked it)

Who the fuck trips on Veeky Forums of all boards? God, fuck you, you self-important prick.

inb4 something about me being mad or butthurt or whatever :o)

nah youre just a really tryhard underaged kid

Any/everything you say is invalid because you're a tripfag

I mean, do you really think that you have such profundity to espouse that people will give a shit who you are? The whole point of Veeky Forums is anonymity.

VAG
GM
Anything stanced/slammed
Honda minus the old NSX

wow this kid is salty

dont rust the bus

Any modified mid 80's to current Corolla. Any drift AE86.

That is fucking sexy.

>Any modified mid 80's to current Corolla. Any drift AE86.

yawn. you have shit taste and that was a terrible take. the after market for the AE86 is the reason the car exploded. Not Initial D.

any ls meme swap
any car designed for a rotary that doesn't have a rotary in it anymore
any slammed car

LS swapped Ferrari

Like to see an AMG V12 powered Ferrari

>
>>Any modified mid 80's to current Corolla. Any drift AE86.
>
>yawn. you have shit taste and that was a terrible take. the after market for the AE86 is the reason the car exploded. Not Initial D.

No shit, it's a car I don't like . That's that's why I listed it.

thats fine. You probably have never driven one especially one that has been properly modified. So of course you hate it.

SC430s as cruisers are actually decent, incredibly solid cars and hold their value.

People are allowed to dislike AE86s.

-t.AE86 owner

why the fuck did they not make them in manual?

they're for old people, probably would have been a shit manual trans anyways.

the one in the SC300/400 was just fine.

Y'all baitin' in a bait thread.

it seems manual transmissions were an after thought in the later model lexus though. pretty sure my is250 uses the same 6spd as a tacoma, definitely feels like it.

DO NOT TALK TO BAITING TRIPFAG

Any FWD car. No matter how much hp it makes, how fast it is or how nice it may look, I can't respect it. In the back of my mind I will always be thinking, "But you could have had RWD".

FWD has it's place, but it's place is low power economy shit boxes.

Nice british car m8

The fuck you say??

Are you new as fuck or what?