Why hasn't GM responded to this???

Why hasn't GM responded to this???

>GM fangirls nowhere to be found

I was watch some GM fangirls video about the ZR1 and he said it would do a sub 7 minute time and I'm still laughing.

sage and report

Veeky Forums here, is the GT-R basically you guys' version of Infinite Jest?

maybe not IJ tier but its def top meme.
GTR vs Z06 is def a IJ tier meme tho
meme cars are GTR, ae86(and BRZ), NA Miata

Ive been waiting like four fucking years for GM to get that shitbox around the ring.
They finally do. And literally zero gmfangirls around to torment.

Fml.

I don't like either, but one is a "track capable" Boomer cruiser and the other is an actual track car that would be trash on real roads. Not a surprising outcome.

>GM fangirls LITERALLY commiting suicide as we speak

Its shitters spamming something meaningless and pretending it's funny. Sage and report.

sperg more

what is a gm?

gm fan girls avoiding this desperately

Because it's fucking laptimes you sperg.
They run the test 10 different times and they'll get 10 different results. 5 seconds out of a 7+ minute race is close enough as to make no real difference.

If you tried driving either car I bet you couldn't get it under 10 minutes. Same deal for the majority of people buying them. If it can go faster than that faggot Steve's Prius from the cubicle across the room it's fast enough to sell.

You can't really just go to the nurburgring like that in your car and set a decent time. Manufacturers go out on days where it's closed for testing. I set a 8:47 in an rental e46 m3 when I went in 2007. There is usually so much traffic that you can't set a decent time. Most of Veeky Forums will probably never set foot near the track which I feel bad for them.

Honestly with all the benchracers I bet there isn't a single car in the world they could get around the ring under 10 minutes, even if they had the track to themselves and Sabine coaching them.

u big bully :3

Shit trilogy, shit character t.b.h

Sperg more and stay BTFO

Go to a therapist. Being this toxic will not serve you later in life. You've still got a few years to get your shit straight seeing as you are definitely underageb&.

Bump

Sperg more

fuck off you annoying ban-evading lithuanian faggot

reported and saged

Sperg more

>Lithuanian
Nope, you are fucking obsessed

>s-s-s-sperg more

learn to type better comebacks you autistic freak

reported and saged

Seriously dude I'm trying to help you here.