Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tRxN0xOxEs&feature=share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like a gsxr1100

Thanks user, got it.

Thanks,my man. gogna see if there's one with a 125 for the boys

Curry Cube

Can you guys help me Veeky Forumsut?

Im 26 and have never ridden a motorcycle. Dirt bikes and moped sure but nothing over a 250.

My dad has a 76 KZ900 and had a garage put a 1015 kit on it. Guy didnt know what he was doing and a shim went through the head. My brothers and sisters and I all chipped in to buy him a pretty much identical one (pic related).

Now the other day we bought a 77 kz900 engine from a guy for dirt cheap. And i want to put it on his old frame. Problem is I dont know anything about motorcycles. What forums/classes should i look into.

Putting it in the old frame shouldn't require any special classes or forums as long as there wasn't a significant revision between the 76 and 77.

Heres a pic of where the shim went thru

Oh no I realize that, im just not very proficient when it comes to riding, especially a bigger bike. And i dont know much about motorcycle maintenance

Find a Twist of The Wrist volume 2 video on youtube if you're worried about cornering. The acting is godawful but the info is good, and they do a pretty good job of explaining how to have a better ride. The bit about survival reactions is good to watch for any rider. (basically, don't stare at an obstacle, because then you'll hit it.)

You'll be making about 80HP, probably at the crank, not wheel so that is managable. I usually recommend people stay away from 4cyl on a first bike, but you've ridden dirt and you're still alive so you can't be a complete idiot.

As far as maintenance goes, lube the chain, check the oil, don't let it sit with bad gas in the carbs.

should have bought the 1000cc engine

Might be able to repair that without too much fuss

Sold it to a drag racer in the area that loves kawasakis, paid for the new engine ironic enough

Thread needs more kwaks!

I'm tired of youtube channels with random guys strapping a GoPro to their helmet and talking about their boring lives and shitty opinions while riding around. Are there any motorcycle channels that you watch and enjoy?

CROSS TRAINING ENDURO SKILLS

Love my zx 14r

Just started one but I'm new to it so probably not very good
youtube.com/watch?v=8tRxN0xOxEs&feature=share

>cafe racer
Your cuck shed is big enough to allow you to work on your baiku

Posting most aesthetic bike ever

Rise and shine bitch we going to disneyland!

Does anyone have any tips for a new rider looking to pass the basic MSF course?

Get a good night's sleep, stay hydrated if it's hot and don't be afraid to ask questions.

>gsxr1100
Friction Zone is key. Maintain Speed. Take your time and don't rush yourself during the events. Pay attention to the instructors and you'll be just fine.