Live in Colorado

>Live in Colorado
>Nobody uses their turn signal
>This should be illegal

Everyone is too high to remember to use 'em.

Iktfb, I fucking hate my fellow Virginians specifically for this

Fun fact: Colorado has the most ghost towns out of all the states.

Huh? I thought Cali/Nevada were tied for the record

a lot of Northeasterners must have moved there.

Jersey drivers don't signal because they don't want to give away their intentions

You could be possibly right user, learned that fact in middle School so things have probably changed, or I just got the wrong information from the start.

>Texas
>it's always a fucking 4 door short bed pickup with no load
>never signal lane changes, always driving like a douche

People actually use their turn signal?

Please explain?

Is it legal to go to these places and look around? What cities?

It's usually legal, but they're mainly old mining town from the 19th century or towns along the cattle routes

They're just abandoned towns with stuff left behind. Perfectly legal to check them out!

What city?

I must go i have been researching stuff like this but had no idea it exists in Colorado. Man Ohio, Detiot etc.. has a lot of these spots but Colorado?

First I'm hearing about this

Don't judge me

Hey I just looked it up and there is 52 in California, 46 in Nevada and 104 in Colorado!

Well damn, all mining town?

Looks like a combo of religious towns, mining and just regular ol towns

Same shit in California. Nobody uses their turn signals but most likely it is due to them not thinking about anyone else. Why would you think of others OP. Stop focusing on turn signals and just drive.

Fellow Virginia bro, where do you live? I see enough people use turn signals in NOVA

Richmond
All the damn carpetbaggers from up North that moved down here, and the fucking natives, have no clue what the stalk in the column is meant for, and for some reason they think if it's a 6 lane road they can cut over two lanes in the middle of rush hour at the last fucking second while there's a line of cars waiting
Also 757 sucks for this shit too thanks to all the Norfolkfags

That sounds pretty shitty, hope you get out of Richmond soon :c

>live in Ontario
>if you're a minority you can get a driver's license out of a cereal box
>proceed to cost insurance and government hundreds of millions a year in collisions/property damage/injuries

>let's ignore that they're unqualified to drive a car
>because to deny them a license would be racist
>and diversity is our strength

>Alberta
>faggots in piggup trugs will cut you off on the highway without signalling, then blink once after they're already done changing lanes.
>This happens every fucking time you get on a highway.
>This happens every day in town too.
I don't know where these people learn to do this, but every other asshole on the road does it.

>I don't know where these people learn to do this, but every other asshole on the road does it.

That's almost become the universal pigguptrugg way of driving. I see it all day long here in Ontario, too.

I don't even think the signal blip is intentional, it's just their fat fucking sausage hands smashing into things near the steering wheel.

>Live in [country/state]
>Nobody uses their turn signal

Welcome to the world

>Also 757 sucks for this shit too thanks to all the Norfolkfags

757 native here, can confirm that driving here sucks ASS

It isn't like in Detroit with abandoned blocks, these are, generally speaking old mining towns or places on cattle routes like other user's said, there's quite a few of them left behind from the old west and the days expanding out west, Colorado, Nevada and Cali as mentioned have the most or are the ones you think about but every state out here has a few.

Hell in the county just over from where I'm at in oregon there's a bunch of them.

Does Colorado has tourist cities like in California?