What are my options for a stupid fast summer car, aside from a C7 Z06?

What are my options for a stupid fast summer car, aside from a C7 Z06?

Budget is under $100k. Non-retarded answers only, please.

No Vipers or GT-Rs. No, I'm not going to get a Mustang because it's $50k less. Used is OK, but don't want to be fixing things every oil change.

bread on bank statement

pretty much

>no GT-Rs
>posts GT-R

I hate you, Veeky Forums

Motorcycle

used 911 Turbo S

Anything from the only place you should buy a car, Porsche.

You should post somewhere else if you want proper anwers

Mercedes SLC43 AMG. Stupid fast, under 100k and you get a fucking german star (which is something to be proud of nowadays compared to the 40s)

Peel p50

Just get a bike.

Should be able to get a decent Lotus Elise. If you just want straight-line acceleration, you're not going to do much better than the 'Vette unless you luck into something really good used.

It's on the list. There was an AWD Porsch I really liked, but I can't remember the model.

No shit

That is a beautiful vehicle. I wish there was one within 200 miles of me.

I am, but I'm also getting a car

I guess the question is why don't you want a viper or GTR? The C7 corvette is kind of a hot mess. Yeah it's really fast and can handle well out of the box, but it has some major reliability and tuning issues. The LT4 is pretty close to it's limits from the factory and requires major work just to get another 100 or so hp out of it.

Also while it's a pretty large sports car on the outside the interior is very cramped. I'm a pretty small guy and to me the C7 was a very tight squeeze. I don't see how anyone north of 220 or 5'10 even fits in them as I had all kinds of issues with my knees or elbows hitting things.

From what I've talked to people that owned them they all pretty much agreed that the previous generation corvette ZR1 is better than the C7 Z06 in just about every way. The ZR1 interior is more spacious, the engine is more reliable, it's more tuner friendly and it handles about the same too.

Plus a ZR1 corvette is much cheaper than the same level trim c7 z06. There's a reason why the C7 Z06 is not really holding it's value on the used market, and the car dealers that have them are having massive issues moving them. If you really want something with the LT4 engine get the new Camaro ZL1 with the track pack. They look amazing with the front canards and are just a much better car overall than the C7 Z06 corvette.

this

Cayman GTS or R (because you're not getting a GT4)

>I guess the question is why don't you want a viper or GTR?
Availability, plus I like horsepower

>Also while it's a pretty large sports car on the outside the interior is very cramped.
I'm a short dude, and all I need to transport is me and maybe a girl

>the previous generation corvette ZR1 is better than the C7 Z06 in just about every way.
Except the interior's an ugly plastic shitshow

>There's a reason why the C7 Z06 is not really holding it's value on the used market
Because it was overpriced to begin with

>Camaro ZL1 with the track pack. They look amazing
Agree to disagree

Cayman might be legit. Why am I not getting a GT4, again?

>no GTR

enjoy being slower

oh look, it's prezos copycat

I'd like to see you make that Z06 time in the GTR.

if only GM could copy Nissan's performance and cooling

I'd like to see anyone make that GTR time in the z06 kek

Nice avoidance

Get an f type r

If only GM didn't avoid actually lapping the Z06 themselves :v)

Get a Viper or a GTR faggot. Get a fucking Mustang you fucking loser.

Such shitty "trolls" these days...

Such shitty "sports cars" these days :v)

Quit making these fucking threads, GM marketing department. Ain't nobody with a $100k budget for a summer car on this Philippino goat milking forum.

OP, fuck off to the back of the bus and daydream by yourself.

>t. busrider.

t. GM cuckold

also, you are wrong

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but i wouldn't honestly be surprised if it was one of the trolls that does nothing but shit on the Corvette.

Seems like the perfect setup to bait some people, no? Make a thread talking about how "oh i have money and is there anything better than a corvette!?!?" and then come in with a their tripcode or whatever and start some shit.

S/o/viet, you literally do nothing but post bait about the corvette on here. Maybe play a video game to pass your time on the bus.

shut up you dont have 100k
fucking busrider

I don't ride the bus, and I soon buying a second car

sperg more red.dit

r32 gtr with a few simple mods

Caterham R500
Not even joking

report this for nudity on a blue board so we can ban soviet at least for a little bit

Oh, what do you own?

thanks for letting me know so that I reset my modem

a 70's GMC k10

F-Type R

>70's GMC k10
Thats not how you spell B.U.S.

If you like horsepower you can literally get 100 more hp out of a gtr by just replacing the stock exhaust.

nice projection

sperg some more

>projecting

if you say so. What car are you going to pretend to buy? I can guarantee i have something better.

He drives a gmc truck. Which is kind of funny in a way.

buying a 70's maverick soon, going to drop a 4.6 sohc in there, maybe add some nitrous later on

>I can guarantee i have something better.
I am not some insecure cuckold so I don't care???

>Not some insecure cuckold

You could've fooled me with how hard you attempt to shit on the corvette. Its like some girl dropped you over a hot guy with a C7 and now you have some personal vendetta against corvettes.

BMW M6? bit more on the GT side maybe used merc SLS? or anything mercedes AMG really

audi R8 and Gallardo could probs be had for under 100k used

one user mentioned a Jag F-type, that should work.

And if nothing else, there is always the 911

Hellcat maybe? not sure how much those cost though

In reality, you're probably just bored riding home from work on the bus every day.

>pls pls stop bullying the corvette ;_;!!

lol sperg more GM cuckold

nice projection

I want you to sperg more

>sperg more GM cuckold

Which is Ironic, because while i have a ford, dodge and lexus. You're the guy who has a 70s GM truck.

I will sell it soon anyways!

Anyways, stop. Watching you repost the same dumb memes over and over again is annoying. I dont really care whether or not you like the corvette, the repetition is just maddening.

Filter him retard

ITT Ppl shitting on a sub 3500lb V8 sports car with double wishbone suspension and a transaxle.

Stick to your 25 year old tofu boxes kids. xD

Adding a decated oil cooler to a z06 solves all the overheating issues.
It all stems from the stock coolant to oil cooler heating up the oil due to its location next to the cat.

The engine never heat soaked like every moron said.
Vengeance racing confirmed the IATs are lower than the last gen LS9

I'm really looking forward to buying one uses on 5 years.
Vettes lose value so damn fast it's hilarious.

>don't want a viper
>cop out excuse

It's a literal godmachine yo.

EVORA. Unique, not slow, handles extremely well, looks gorgeous, and hand built in England. What's not to like!

>toyota engine sounds

Devil's trips

I like Lotus cars, but they end up being more unreliable than any GM or Ford product.

Have you ever heard the 400? It's properly loud.

I'm in my 30s. If you don't have Corvette money in your 30s, you're doing life wrong.

I'm not driving a Volkswagen

I'd like something I can DD if I want

Alright, added to the list.

ASSUMING
I COULD FIND
A GTR
NEAR ME
YOU FUCK

>BMW M6?
M-series doesn't really make my panties wet

>bit more on the GT side maybe used merc SLS?
$200k+

>or anything mercedes AMG really
Classic Benz reliability though

>audi R8 and Gallardo could probs be had for under 100k used
Not unless they're 10 years old with 30,000 miles

>Hellcat maybe? not sure how much those cost though
Thought about that, but it still looks like a Challenger

Super kawaii!!

What, why?

911 Targa

If you don't like his posts filter him are you dumb

But I like his posts. Why would I filter him?

Christ kill yourself